Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23361
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Cumberland location. The Harmony on Roosevelt would never be that good.
    Correct. Norridge IL.

  2. #23360

    Harmony on

    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    Lombard harmony? Or another location.
    Cumberland location. The Harmony on Roosevelt would never be that good.

  3. #23359
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    Went to Harmony for the first time today. Drew "Apple". Actually gave a decent massage and L3 was had for the standard 140. $80 at the door. Nice girl. Not rushed at all and we actually sat and chatted for a bit. $80 is high, and she wouldn't budge off the $140, but this was one of my best AMP visits.

    Apple looks to be about 30-35, so she's probably 50. Lmao. Nice natural "C's", DATY was delicious, and was a good tight fit.
    Lombard harmony? Or another location.

  4. #23358

    Relax MIMi

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas I'm coming into town to find the biggest set of Asian tits for the weekend. Is Mimi at relax my best bet? How big are they? Please let me know. I know everything about stl so if you need anything I can tell you.
    Check your inbox PM messages.

  5. #23357
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyLover  [View Original Post]
    What relax is this? I just drove by relax on Cermack and it looked closed and boarded up.
    Glen Ellyn.

  6. #23356

    Harmony

    Went to Harmony for the first time today. Drew "Apple". Actually gave a decent massage and L3 was had for the standard 140. $80 at the door. Nice girl. Not rushed at all and we actually sat and chatted for a bit. $80 is high, and she wouldn't budge off the $140, but this was one of my best AMP visits.

    Apple looks to be about 30-35, so she's probably 50. Lmao. Nice natural "C's", DATY was delicious, and was a good tight fit.

  7. #23355
    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    They aren't giants but they are big semi big big enough. Her massage is trash you go to see her for the tits. She let me roam everywhere always lets them out for L1 . 40 and L2 was. 80 with CBJ she's fun English is so so.
    Wow sounds great, what was her fee?

  8. #23354

    Joann (e)

    Anyone know if Joann / Joanne from way back in the day is still working anywhere local? Used to be my favorite at Pine Tree and saw her a couple times at Ivy, but I've been out of the AMP game for a few years and was curious.

  9. #23353
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Went to Home Spa in Westchester. Drew Maria. Maybe thirty something, cute with great boobs. Nice massage with L1. Hoping more is in the menu when I return.

    Mammasan was probably mid 40's and had a very demur face. I didn't get her name but am hoping to get a massage from her soon.
    Been going to Home Spa for about 3 years. It's strictly an L1 place.

  10. #23352
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with info on massive tits Mimi please message me or reply here I would greatly appreciate it.
    They aren't giants but they are big semi big big enough. Her massage is trash you go to see her for the tits. She let me roam everywhere always lets them out for L1 . 40 and L2 was. 80 with CBJ she's fun English is so so.

  11. #23351

    Home Spa

    Went to Home Spa in Westchester. Drew Maria. Maybe thirty something, cute with great boobs. Nice massage with L1. Hoping more is in the menu when I return.

    Mammasan was probably mid 40's and had a very demur face. I didn't get her name but am hoping to get a massage from her soon.

  12. #23350

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupnick  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for? I've seen her a few times in the last couple of months
    What relax is this? I just drove by relax on Cermack and it looked closed and boarded up.

  13. #23349
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with info on massive tits Mimi please message me or reply here I would greatly appreciate it.
    What are you looking for? I've seen her a few times in the last couple of months.

  14. #23348

    Lisa the Legend

    Went to moon spa to see the legend. Of course, 20 years later in this business and time catches up. Hoarse from ciggies, a little extra weight, a little less mischevious, but a nice walk down memory lane. Massage was good, 45/ hhr. L1+60. Massage wasn't bad, l1 allowed for roaming. Nice for nostalgia but wouldn't necessarily rush to repeat.

  15. #23347
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Just look up this place. So the photo of the place is fake on RM? And this why I don't like RM. You have to pay to use it but 2/3 of the information there is inaccurate or fake. I would answer her back I have cash just come out and get it. And see what she will do.
    Naturally I did that already knowing it was a scam. She insisted "for my safety" LOL. Yeah the pic is fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape