Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 9918
-
12-25-20 08:11 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 190Nikki
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953
I finally saw her recently after seeing her ad for so long. Did an outcall. 100 hh. Easy to set up and quick to respond. I think from the first text to the pick up, maybe 45 minutes had passed.
Face is okay, body is not the best. Pretty sure she has some baby damage. Started with BBBJ which is probably average. No CIM. No BBFS. After some BBBJ she did rcg until I finished. Then I dropped her. She seems to be a really nice woman. She tried making conversation during the car ride. I probably won't repeat unless I'm a pinch.
-
12-24-20 13:18 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks for the feedback
Based on the info I'm going to pass.
Originally Posted by LexusCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:02 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 80She can be had by McDonalds on South Main for $40. I have seen her multiple times as a SW.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
She gives an amazing gum job and willing to please for FS, open to Greek.
The pictures are acurate and she is probably 45.
Not sure what she would be using for incall but I have to imagine it is a stye near main street with other SWs and home boys around.
-
12-23-20 09:59 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 820Boob job from Walmart?
Or maybe done in Mexico. Those scars! Not attractive IMO and I am always looking for safe MILFs / Mature.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 09:05 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 418Interesting measurements Ad says 34/6/1 in and it says enhanced. She's essentially a pen or pencil, or toy you find at an adult novelty shop.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 23:37 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 62I've tried to contact her on multiple occasions and never gotten a response. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who actually connects.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 22:43 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 4545She won't budg down her price. But I saw her. And she talk alot but she never rush me though.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 21:09 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 122Overpriced newbie
So I hit up this girl, didn't get a name. Number ends in 8860. She new and when I talked about her services she told me now GFE, CIM, BB or Greek. She told me 120 QV 160 hhr and 320 Hr. The prices seen way to high to even consider especially someone I never seen posted before.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/304484711171
-
12-22-20 19:20 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 136Redhead fake tits MILF
Anyone sampled her kitty yet? Feeling like a MILF and know that 38 YO maybe really 58 YO in hoe land!
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/355179826325
-
12-22-20 18:29 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 611Answer
So Matty, to reply to your post from a while back, basically I don't live anywhere near her and it was 2 in the morning and I was feeling a little needy of some female attention. We did some video stuff before and it wasn't all that great but like I said I was in the mood and figured maybe she'll be different this time. So I sent her the donation, and then she just ghosted me and never got back to me even when I texted her through the media apps to find out what happened. Then she reached out to me and apologized saying she had an emergency and that she was so sorry and that she'll make it up to me. She said she owed me the time. Basically I feel like she owed me my money back. But did she? No not at all. She could have easily issued me a refund through cash app with her apology, instead of promising me something that she already reneged on. I don't play games but these girls who just make excuses.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 10:20 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 95She's a Worcester street Walker. Not a very good BBBJ. But she's real and attractive. One of the better looking SW out there. I'm sure she'll want more than 40. LOL.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 07:53 #4087Banned Member

Posts: 152Jacqui
Does anyone have info on Jacqui from Worcester area?
-
12-22-20 05:53 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 161Pawg in Woo?
Any Intel on a pawg in worcester area? I'd also be interested in a phat ass black girl too.
-
12-21-20 20:20 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 163I believe it's two different providers.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
Diamond (seems to be NOT recommended).
Rayna (jury still out on her, IMHO).
-
12-21-20 18:59 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 67" I WOULDN'T Recommend Diamond Rayna is a good provider"???.
Originally Posted by Spindr69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






