Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 662 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4098

    Nikki

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953

    I finally saw her recently after seeing her ad for so long. Did an outcall. 100 hh. Easy to set up and quick to respond. I think from the first text to the pick up, maybe 45 minutes had passed.

    Face is okay, body is not the best. Pretty sure she has some baby damage. Started with BBBJ which is probably average. No CIM. No BBFS. After some BBBJ she did rcg until I finished. Then I dropped her. She seems to be a really nice woman. She tried making conversation during the car ride. I probably won't repeat unless I'm a pinch.

  2. #4097

    Thanks for the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by LexusCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She can be had by McDonalds on South Main for $40. I have seen her multiple times as a SW.

    She gives an amazing gum job and willing to please for FS, open to Greek.

    The pictures are acurate and she is probably 45.

    Not sure what she would be using for incall but I have to imagine it is a stye near main street with other SWs and home boys around.
    Based on the info I'm going to pass.

  3. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her on multiple occasions and never gotten a response. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who actually connects.
    She can be had by McDonalds on South Main for $40. I have seen her multiple times as a SW.

    She gives an amazing gum job and willing to please for FS, open to Greek.

    The pictures are acurate and she is probably 45.

    Not sure what she would be using for incall but I have to imagine it is a stye near main street with other SWs and home boys around.

  4. #4095

    Boob job from Walmart?

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled her kitty yet? Feeling like a MILF and know that 38 YO maybe really 58 YO in hoe land!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/355179826325
    Or maybe done in Mexico. Those scars! Not attractive IMO and I am always looking for safe MILFs / Mature.

  5. #4094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled her kitty yet? Feeling like a MILF and know that 38 YO maybe really 58 YO in hoe land!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/355179826325
    Interesting measurements Ad says 34/6/1 in and it says enhanced. She's essentially a pen or pencil, or toy you find at an adult novelty shop.

  6. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled her kitty yet? Feeling like a MILF and know that 38 YO maybe really 58 YO in hoe land!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/355179826325
    I've tried to contact her on multiple occasions and never gotten a response. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who actually connects.

  7. #4092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up this girl, didn't get a name. Number ends in 8860. She new and when I talked about her services she told me now GFE, CIM, BB or Greek. She told me 120 QV 160 hhr and 320 Hr. The prices seen way to high to even consider especially someone I never seen posted before.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/304484711171
    She won't budg down her price. But I saw her. And she talk alot but she never rush me though.

  8. #4091

    Overpriced newbie

    So I hit up this girl, didn't get a name. Number ends in 8860. She new and when I talked about her services she told me now GFE, CIM, BB or Greek. She told me 120 QV 160 hhr and 320 Hr. The prices seen way to high to even consider especially someone I never seen posted before.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/304484711171

  9. #4090

    Redhead fake tits MILF

    Anyone sampled her kitty yet? Feeling like a MILF and know that 38 YO maybe really 58 YO in hoe land!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/355179826325

  10. #4089

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/ph...s/154201519636

    Hey DirkyDiggy. So what happened, you payed her a money deposit upfront? And then she never performed for you, in video chat? This girl did have decent reviews for guys who've seen her, in person. Over on the Fitch Forum. Why would you even bother man paying a deposit like that, upfront?? If that's what your hinting to. By calling her a thief. And yes that's messed up she did that. But of course she's going to. It's the easy thing for them to do. Get a deposit upfront and then not do shit, in return. You gave her the opportunity to scam. Even legit girls in person are capable of scamming. When you send a deposit ahead of time. Like that. That's what that tells me. Any of these girls who claim they will video chat with you. If you send them a deposit ahead of time. Most of them really WON'T. Nine times out of 10, they will just SCAM you. Never ever fall for this crap. I don't care how legit they are. DON'T send a deposit. Meets only, I repeat. But you did a good service, by reporting her Dirky. With your post. If that's what your saying, she did to ya!?
    So Matty, to reply to your post from a while back, basically I don't live anywhere near her and it was 2 in the morning and I was feeling a little needy of some female attention. We did some video stuff before and it wasn't all that great but like I said I was in the mood and figured maybe she'll be different this time. So I sent her the donation, and then she just ghosted me and never got back to me even when I texted her through the media apps to find out what happened. Then she reached out to me and apologized saying she had an emergency and that she was so sorry and that she'll make it up to me. She said she owed me the time. Basically I feel like she owed me my money back. But did she? No not at all. She could have easily issued me a refund through cash app with her apology, instead of promising me something that she already reneged on. I don't play games but these girls who just make excuses.

  11. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Jacqui from Worcester area?
    She's a Worcester street Walker. Not a very good BBBJ. But she's real and attractive. One of the better looking SW out there. I'm sure she'll want more than 40. LOL.

  12. #4087

    Jacqui

    Does anyone have info on Jacqui from Worcester area?

  13. #4086

    Pawg in Woo?

    Any Intel on a pawg in worcester area? I'd also be interested in a phat ass black girl too.

  14. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    " I WOULDN'T Recommend Diamond Rayna is a good provider"???.
    I believe it's two different providers.

    Diamond (seems to be NOT recommended).

    Rayna (jury still out on her, IMHO).

  15. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindr69  [View Original Post]
    The blonde Reyna I saw again excellent she was in and helped her with her ad. Reyna said that they parted ways and she redid her ad Reyna is independent Diamond has some sugar daddy and black boyfriend / baby daddy with her. I wouldn't recommend Diamond Reyna is a great provider from my experience and I absolutely can say all of her pictures are of her and recently taken. The other I think stole pics and she is not as thin as pictures suggest good angles. I think Reyna was gone over the weekend didn't see her post. She said she was going to Vegas with a monger.
    " I WOULDN'T Recommend Diamond Rayna is a good provider"???.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape