Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23454

    Tru care

    Went by today after trying two other places that were closed health on goldenwest and 5 star bot closed lights off. So headed toward true care wide open door no shame. . 3 house for 30 less than most sent to bathroom to wash hands coll with that everyone had a mask 2 or 3 other mongers there saw a few the the girls pulled maybe the youngest one cute spinner very little English so did not get name. Some how we got right to it HJ only first off they are all wearing pants no shorts or skirts nothing came off her but did roam and got under shirt and very heavily padded bra. She was cool with that but asked if I could like her nips. She said no. I kind played it cool and then she said ok so next thing I knew I had a nipple in my mouth hand on ass and busted. She is that kind of innocent looking girl you want to turn to the dark side and a bit happened tonight but not enough with all wearing pants don't know what more is available standard. 6 tip no negotiation and that was cool. Did not see any from the advertisement posted a few says ago. Not sure if I would go back but had 1. 60 just in case came back with. 7 so I guess not to bad.

  2. #23453

    Havana

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Another mediocre/ bad nuru report. At first I chose Gina but she was not hot at all and I quickly stammered that I meant Junie. Thicc bolt on Polynesian who clearly just started. She came in apologizing for putting on some covid weight and the convo didn't get better from there. Worst nuru I've ever had. Had me flip immediately and just rubbed her tits on my chest for a few minutes then she started the HJ. Starting a HJ from zero never works well and it was a struggle. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do because she was clueless. She turned down or awkwardly did a few things. Going to stick to nuruprincess and Krystal for awhile unless someone can convince me Havana is worth the trek.

    Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.
    Tried Havana today and saw Chanel. Was a great time. She's super chill and the massage was great. The HE was sensual. I finished early and she even massaged me until the end of the hour. 10/10 would recommend.

  3. #23452

    Shame on Honey / Aroma

    Essentially was robbed at Honey / Aroma spa. I got Starli, who was described as a slim Latina in her 20's. The photo they use for her is of a 10 model. Real girl is about a 2 on a good day. Terrible attitude to match. Agreed on nuru for the standard tip amount, but got no nuru at all, just standing naked next to me jack hammering away. She is even worse than Marcie, my previous all-time worst. This spot used to have hot girls that gave great B2 B sessions. Now they just hire any hood rat off the street and lie to you with a ludicrous photo.

    If anyone wants to exchange info on FBSM / nuru providers to avoid experiences like this, PM me to discuss.

  4. #23451

    Aroma

    Another mediocre/ bad nuru report. At first I chose Gina but she was not hot at all and I quickly stammered that I meant Junie. Thicc bolt on Polynesian who clearly just started. She came in apologizing for putting on some covid weight and the convo didn't get better from there. Worst nuru I've ever had. Had me flip immediately and just rubbed her tits on my chest for a few minutes then she started the HJ. Starting a HJ from zero never works well and it was a struggle. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do because she was clueless. She turned down or awkwardly did a few things. Going to stick to nuruprincess and Krystal for awhile unless someone can convince me Havana is worth the trek.

    Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.

  5. #23450
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei311  [View Original Post]
    How is the session with Zelda? Is it big build up for the whole hour? What if you release too quick?

    Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sir.
    Look here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...574&viewfull=1#post5092574.

  6. #23449
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Menus go from HJ to full. Couple of cuties. Couple of milfs. Turn over about once a week a new girl rolls in. Curtains for doors and all "worried" about others finding out they're doing what they all know they're doing. LOL. An extra twenty calms their nerves and loosens their thighs.
    What was the damage?

  7. #23448

    Remember to keep your mbx cleaned out

    Tried to PM several people. But mbx are full -.

  8. #23447

    Zelda's session

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmerrr  [View Original Post]
    Search for Zelda here. You'll be glad you did!
    How is the session with Zelda? Is it big build up for the whole hour? What if you release too quick?

    Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sir.

  9. #23446
    Shill for Havana spa, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 27

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.
    Elle at Havana she lubed up the gloves pretty nice did a combo Dom / prostate session she brought in toys for the Dom session because I had requested on our first Nuru session together. We just got to talking and conversation lead to yesterday's pretty eventful session. She's the go to for a little adventure in the prostate area if you know what I mean. So far all my experiences have been top there pretty clean.

  10. #23445

    Zelda

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.
    Search for Zelda here. You'll be glad you did!

  11. #23444

    Novia, Jadejen, Juliaoc

    Which would you recommend? Also does any have novia's ig? Can't find it anymore.

  12. #23443

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrain  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews. Is Melanie Asian American? Or just Asian? Does she have natural or man made boobs, and what size?
    She's American, I think Latina. All of the girls here seem to be American. They all speak native English with no accent. She's very petite, natural boobs, I'd say C's. She gave me a playful little hug at the end when we were dressed and I picked her up. Probably doesn't weigh more than 100 lbs.

  13. #23442

    Prostate massage?

    Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.

  14. #23441

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.
    Thanks for the reviews. Is Melanie Asian American? Or just Asian? Does she have natural or man made boobs, and what size?

  15. #23440

    Havana Round 2

    I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape