Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 1380 1880 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18655
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer;5127682[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/57058557/[/URL]

    Anyone seen this lady? I've searched for reviews but was unable to find anything.
    Saw her over a year ago. Set up was easy, no tell off of Stewart's ferry, everything covered, 120 hh. Kinda rushed and had another chick in the bathroom with the water running on high. I asked to see her to verify if it was a handler / security or not. She seemed kinda high, not an upper or downer, but something was definitely on board. I'm looking at this through jaundiced eye, but I wouldn't repeat. Like I said though, it was over a year ago and YMMV.

  2. #18654

    New Bishop

    Quote Originally Posted by AlfBishop  [View Original Post]
    New here and first time post. Any one have information about this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...f-you/35857107
    She's cute give her a try and let us know.

  3. #18653

    Juicy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57058557/

    Anyone seen this lady? I've searched for reviews but was unable to find anything.

  4. #18652

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks TGTBT, but I like what I see. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12115223.

  5. #18651

    Any info on this one

    New here and first time post. Any one have information about this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...f-you/35857107

  6. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Bentley or BlueEyedAngel.
    Thanks for the info.

  7. #18649
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's from NY, upstate, not city. I think she's spent several months in Al and GA recently.
    Yeah she's definitely up my alley. Love the thickness.

  8. #18648

    New post

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken. Did you get pics saved? Whats the name?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57037265/

  9. #18647
    Quote Originally Posted by StillSmoking  [View Original Post]
    I think he posted her rate was 100 Half Hr. He actually said under 100 but didnt say for how much time
    I'm not up to speed on the structure regarding prices so I'll just say it was $.

  10. #18646

    She is gone now (Melissa)

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    I think he posted her rate was 100 Half Hr. He actually said under 100 but didnt say for how much time

  11. #18645
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken. Did you get pics saved? Whats the name?
    She goes by Bentley or BlueEyedAngel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C9F39007-D9E9-43A4-AD5D-309BA31C6E17.jpg‎   213D5869-48AF-42CE-A47E-323596B0F43F.jpg‎   315DAF5C-CA05-4EC5-8124-5D441FD251B0.jpg‎  

  12. #18644

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleezee1  [View Original Post]
    I also have seen Asia since back in the spa days. BBBJCIM is always great with her and if you opt for more she's great at multiple positions cfs. Takes direction very well and has a sweet GFE attitude. Sometimes hard to get a hold of, but worth it if you do.
    I've seen Asia before. She was in a decent hotel on Sidco Dr. Nice attitude, BBBJ, multiposition CFS. Good little time Half Hr. Then was $80 special. She is hard to get ahold of though.

  13. #18643
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Where is she based?
    She's from NY, upstate, not city. I think she's spent several months in Al and GA recently.

  14. #18642
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I concur. This is the girl from my last series of posts and I was chastised for her being a bit heavy. Honestly, I've seen bigger and she looks much better in person. If you haven't seen her due to size, you've done yourself a total disservice. It's a shame she's leaving and hopefully she'll return soon. Best visit I've had in the past year or so it seems.
    Where is she based?

  15. #18641
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    This girl is legit. Easy set up, nice in call, cfs, but she isn't a member of the covered BBBJ mafia. Great rates, no signs of use and looks better in person. Treat her right boys! Maybe she'll stick around or stay longer. Best experience I've had in over 8 months.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eason/35756932
    What are her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape