Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 17264
-
12-22-20 13:15 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 502Jessruns4 fun
"My company starts at $650 per meet. If that's within your means we can discuss the details. " NOPE.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e876e...d-aad374f3852d
-
12-22-20 12:13 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 171The site has bots with pictures that send you messages, once you pay to respond to their message they disappear. You can find gems here and there but a lot more scammers than real ones. I prefer SA over SB.
Originally Posted by LoneScout23
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 11:31 #7662Senior Member

Posts: 471My experience
I've known quite a few Venezuelan chicas during my travels. From what I've been told, it costs like 1 k US for them to get a passport for them to have legal papers to be in Colombia. So imagine how much the visa process would cost. And they can't even afford to feed their kids for the most part. So go ahead and wait for things to get better then catch you a flight to Medellin or anywhere and get you some Venezuelan pussy. Forget this fantasy of getting them delivered to you from the mother land.
Originally Posted by TheBobster
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 11:25 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 436Brielle9993
Serious case of GPS. 600+/ wk. Nope.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7467e...3-5cac3833c1b7
-
12-22-20 10:40 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 502Tori94
Looking for online only until you get to know her better. Nope.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b2c2...4-2ec347289275
-
12-21-20 22:17 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 127Venezuela?
So you think you just have to buy a ticket from Caracas to ATL? Looked at flights from Caracas to anywhere lately? Nothing. They have stiffed all of the major airlines for their ticket revenues. And don't forget about that pesky visa. Oh yeah, there is no USA Embassy in Venezuela. And best of luck for a Venezuelan to get a US visa in Colombia. Not happening.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 12:25 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 579Go to Columbia instead, lots of girls from Venezuela there & lots of hot Columbian girls.
The exchange rate is $1 = 3434 COP.
Going rate is 200 k cop or $60, most guys report multiple rounds with a hot 20 something spinner, all bare.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...-Photo-Gallery
-
12-21-20 11:31 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 471Fucking up the game
Guys be doing this all the time. Idk if directly from SA but I know of plenty girls in Colombia who are always on vacation to Italy or other places around the world. It's like they spend more time taking pics and updating the world on their social media than paying attention to the simp who flew her ass there and is paying for everything. Yes these women are some of the most attractive of the lot and they go from accepting the normal amount for a date to expecting first world prices in a third world country due to their super inflated egos. Straight GPS. I definitely wouldn't recommend it on seeking though seeing as you won't get to meet them until after wasting money on a plane ticket and other expenses while possibly regretting your decision after. I thought a popular thing with seeking is actually meeting the girl in person over brunch or something prior to getting a room.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:49 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 217I get that also; when your choices are between eating your pets or sugaring, it's no wonder there's such an abundance. Sad situation in Venezuela but I sure as hell wouldn't try flying one in. I might be paranoid but it seems that an overzealous prosecutor could view that as human trafficking.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:27 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 808Venezuela
Don't knock it too hard. I have seen guys go to the Philippines, meet a girl down there and fly her in for a visit after. On the ISG side they claim that these girls go out shopping for a husband who can send back $200 a month which is enough to support their whole family. Apparently the trick is to extend dating and not get married.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
With the socio-economic situation in Venezuela and the sheer numbers of these girls on SA, flying one in for a month long visit could be more cost effective than limiting your scope to the local population. I'm not sure I would want to risk a visit beforehand, and the risk of fraud is indeed high. I was just curious to see if anyone has gone international on SA or had the same thoughts as me.
-
12-21-20 03:47 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 25Secret Benefits
Had anyone had much success with this site? I was thinking to give the site a shot but wanted to know opinions on the site. Is it better for other areas or Atlanta is fine, etc.
-
12-21-20 02:12 #7653Senior Member

Posts: 175Her name is Caroline
I met with her three times. Nice girl and she expects the agreed price each and every time with no mention of extras. She is strictly in it for the dates and money. Nothing more than a hug and kiss on the cheek.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 00:01 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 160LOL I'm friends with these two. Roommate's a lesbian. Salem's thicc as hell and a great lay.
Originally Posted by Nickster53
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 21:24 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 39I had "M&G" lunch with Salem on Friday and pictures are right on. She's short in a nice package. Went back to her house to talk. She has a roommate so not too much action. Both her and roommate say they were Pink Pony dancers that got laid off. Has a lot of tattoos and piercings.
Originally Posted by Harley32
[View Original Post]
We Played around a bit, kissed and saw and played with her tits. She's definitely DTF and I think she'd be pretty good. I think she'll take less than $300 but YMMV. Will follow up when I see her again.
-
12-20-20 14:51 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 2087Yes!
Go ahead and fly them in from Venezuela. I do it all the time. I just flew in 2 butt nekkid 18 year old virgins from Brazil. They're alwayz favoriting and messaging me on Seeking. They are all real! Just send along a copy of your Driver's license and social security card for them to verify you. Then, go ahead and send them the funds via cash app to get the plane tickets. Have fun. Cheers!
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




