Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 18411
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5121

    Region lock

    Wish they would region lock your main area. So you can't put DC when your IP comes back as LA. I know you can use a VPN to work around it, but it should help reduce the amount of scammers on the site. I'm fine with increase fees, but they need to provide us with better service and support. AS letting online only has just piss off most of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    With more people dropping SA or paying intermittently, it's no surprise that SA is raising rates. I'll continue to be an intermittent paid member till they clean up the fake profiles.

    I agree, SBs need to pay something more to ensure that fake profiles get reduced. Not many scammers are going to pay without having an assurance of ROI.

  2. #5120

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't mind the increase in fee's, I think it keeps out the riff raff and increases odds for those of us who are serious about playing in the bowl. That said, it would be good to see some sort of charge for the ladies as well, for the same reason. To keep some of the scammer accounts down. Way to much time wasted dealing with fake accounts and girls who only want "online" which was (at least pre covid) not allowed.
    With more people dropping SA or paying intermittently, it's no surprise that SA is raising rates. I'll continue to be an intermittent paid member till they clean up the fake profiles.

    I agree, SBs need to pay something more to ensure that fake profiles get reduced. Not many scammers are going to pay without having an assurance of ROI.

  3. #5119

    Gia De

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43700...c-526578a439fb

    Chatted her up a year ago, got the digits and price but never followed thru. Anybody seen her before?

  4. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Didn't any of her victims report her profile to SA? I'm surprised she's able to keep posting new profiles if what she's done has been reported to SA in detail (IE, armed robbery). SA is able to block users via metadata they scrub from your PC, but perhaps not surprising that this little enterprise has at least one computer savvy member to anonymize their profile (I'm guessing it's the thugs doing most of the work). Our little community really wants to self-police this kind of behavior and not involve any outside entities, in my opinion. Or just keep reporting her new profiles here. Eventually, karma will catch up to her, in one form or another.
    Not sure if anyone wants to get involved and report, anonymous tips nowadays are not as anonymous. Those days are well gone.

    The only things we can do is report her profiles as people notice and get her to waste her time.

  5. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoe4264  [View Original Post]
    No need to get defensive. This chick is a pro and has been soliciting every new dude on the site. The fact that she brags about doing BBFS makes it even worse and even more reason to share intel on this board.
    Someone has mentioned that she found this board on her own.

    Tbh, I have a very difficult time believing that.

  6. #5116

    Nudes

    You can still do video chat. They get you by trying to get you to strip or jerk off on video. So just be smart about what you do on video.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's an interesting video, I've never seen a report on this in the news but it's exactly why I don't do video chat. Did you happen to notice where the last login was for that member? Not that it matters, I'm assuming the high end scammers have a way of making it appear as if they are logging in from the US anyway.

  7. #5115

    NataliaE2020

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3cf7...6-180c932c9d88

    Anyone talking with her or have any intel. This is one of those times where there just seems to be something off, I just can't put my finger on it. She seems super chill, but for some reason something seems fishy.

  8. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She's in Baltimore and D. C. Under 2 different names with slightly different details. I also can't find her photos on the web, but she does look TGTBT. She's pretty much as hot as anyone I've ever seen on SA.
    My guess is that she's not real. I've only seen a couple girls on SA that are this hot. Both were fakes.

  9. #5113
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Insanely high price, but where else are you going to go for sugar?
    I actually don't mind the increase in fee's, I think it keeps out the riff raff and increases odds for those of us who are serious about playing in the bowl. That said, it would be good to see some sort of charge for the ladies as well, for the same reason. To keep some of the scammer accounts down. Way to much time wasted dealing with fake accounts and girls who only want "online" which was (at least pre covid) not allowed.

  10. #5112

    Video Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Be careful gentlemen. I met a person on Sa that wanted to do a Skype call to spice things up before meeting in person in Falls Church. She told me to add her live: dorothyjemerson account. Something felt off and my spider sense was tingling so I did some research. The girl on this video is the exact same "model" that I met online. Luckily I created a alt Skype account and did not add my contacts or show my privates. LOL.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhN_bhK57dg

    I reported her on Sa but sure that was a fake account.
    That's an interesting video, I've never seen a report on this in the news but it's exactly why I don't do video chat. Did you happen to notice where the last login was for that member? Not that it matters, I'm assuming the high end scammers have a way of making it appear as if they are logging in from the US anyway.

  11. #5111
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #5110

    SA Price increase effective Jan 1 - $99/ mo

    Insanely high price, but where else are you going to go for sugar?

  13. #5109

    SA Skype Scam: saucykinks / DorothyJemerson

    Be careful gentlemen. I met a person on Sa that wanted to do a Skype call to spice things up before meeting in person in Falls Church. She told me to add her live: dorothyjemerson account. Something felt off and my spider sense was tingling so I did some research. The girl on this video is the exact same "model" that I met online. Luckily I created a alt Skype account and did not add my contacts or show my privates. LOL.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhN_bhK57dg

    I reported her on Sa but sure that was a fake account.

  14. #5108

    MaxkJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Plus, to have some female blood on the forum. Don't be any ass guys. Always nice to get a female's perspective.

    No longer a sausage party.
    No need to get defensive. This chick is a pro and has been soliciting every new dude on the site. The fact that she brags about doing BBFS makes it even worse and even more reason to share intel on this board.

  15. #5107

    MackJo

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Man are you ever on the wrong forum, fingerwagging chicks never do anything except inhibit the free exchange between men.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape