Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9742

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord2915  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Lacey? Her ad has been driving me nuts and texted with her. Seems legit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/731901089089
    RTFF many reviews of her. Just start searching and reading.

  2. #9741

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I'm loving life with Kory Lynn lately. She always answers for me. She's alert. She wants me to be rough, cool. She wants me to be slow and deep, cool. She's down for everything. Havin the time of my life.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...1/075134446874
    I've read really positive reviews on Kory and want to check her out. Her ad says cocoa beach but I heard she was in Merritt Island? MI is closer for me so just wanted to check before I make plans.

  3. #9740

    Lele's wacky rules

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    - Yes. Whenever I've seen her. EVERYTHING is with protection. She even jerks you off with the condom on.
    Never heard that one before, even the HJ requires a cover! That's messed up. No wonder only one guy regularly posts positive reviews of this chick.

  4. #9739

    Not a good start

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord2915  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Lacey? Her ad has been driving me nuts and texted with her. Seems legit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/731901089089
    First post and asking a generic question on a provider that's been reviewed a hundred times! I just did a search, 120 hits. That should answer just about any question you have of her.

  5. #9738

    I miss TruGem

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Tracey WAS reliable and convenient. ,. until she wasn't.

    Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but bbw TruGem (on STG Palm Bay) has been 100% reliable to me for the last few months--paid another visit this week. Headache skills are unsurpassed {and value is just amazing}.

    F1.
    Only woman I have ever met that craves cum for nutrition. No SHIT.

  6. #9737

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).

    Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.

    F1.
    That's what this site is about! Thanks for sparing me a dull afternoon.

  7. #9736

    Anyone seen this one?

    She send me pics and comms are good so far. Think I talked to her a while ago and she went by the name Georgia. But never ended up meeting. Has any one else?

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/314735911628

  8. #9735

    Lazy Lacey

    Anyone have any info on Lacey? Her ad has been driving me nuts and texted with her. Seems legit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/731901089089

  9. #9734

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).

    Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.

    F1.
    She has uncle issues pending, has a kid not sure where. Probably needs support but if she's not performing which has been reported she needs to change.

  10. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?
    No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).

    Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.

    F1.

  11. #9732

    Librarian

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/097627693554

    Great comms, very fair price. Private house on a dead end, so no traffic. Great, chatty personality, very tight, excellent head game. Very Clean. I will be back.

  12. #9731

    I believe that

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?
    I think someone had mentioned that she has rules and possibly charges high. I believe that was an inquiry made in the past six months.

  13. #9730

    Cocoa

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?

  14. #9729

    My New ATF Kory Lynn

    I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I'm loving life with Kory Lynn lately. She always answers for me. She's alert. She wants me to be rough, cool. She wants me to be slow and deep, cool. She's down for everything. Havin the time of my life.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...1/075134446874

  15. #9728

    I Can Answer That

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Lele's ad says "everything is with protection when you see me. ". Presume that means no BBBJ-was it CBJ when you saw her?

    F1.
    - Yes. Whenever I've seen her. EVERYTHING is with protection. She even jerks you off with the condom on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape