Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5139
-
12-23-20 06:53 #1779Regular Member

Posts: 22Spinners in the area
As always, your mileage may vary. I brought her an orchid (as I do with all providers I meet) and that, so far, has always put them at their best. The $10 or so is a good investment and I don't haggle. And I put the "flowers" with the flowers so that is less awkward with them and they appreciate that as well. The care of the live plant also gives an opening for conversation, especially with orchids which are watered with ice cubes. My rule of thumb is to be the type of client I would like to have.
Originally Posted by NhPats
[View Original Post]
Remember you are dealing with a person, not an object.
-
12-22-20 22:39 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 30OK, met her year and a half back. Thought looks and age wise she was better than most. Also didn't burn a hole in your pocket.
Originally Posted by NhPats
[View Original Post]
Guess YMMV.
-
12-21-20 23:09 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 199Imo
If they offer anal, show too much vag, email only or don't post a location, it's BS. Probably want to have you sign up because they are afraid.
Originally Posted by KuzIcan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 21:51 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 69No.
No. Just no. I have seen her and it's not good.
Originally Posted by KuzIcan
[View Original Post]
Looks: 3/10.
Service: meh.
Attitude: flaky.
-
12-21-20 18:52 #1775Regular Member

Posts: 22Spinners in the area
You could do worse (I certainly have) than Amanda in Concord. I posted a review in the Concord forum a few weeks back.
Originally Posted by AhoyNE
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/379806610887
-
12-21-20 18:26 #1774Regular Member

Posts: 22Wouldn't Spend Any Time Connecting with These
I agree these are almost guaranteed to be scams of some sort. Don't waste your time. Spend it looking at the reviews of providers posted in this forum.
Originally Posted by RJ2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 18:10 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 352These all look like scams to me
Some things I see that make them scams:
Originally Posted by RJ2016
[View Original Post]
* A lack of a real location.
* Area codes I've never seen before.
* Girl that looks too good to be true.
* Graphic descriptions of what they'll do for you.
* Every acceptable payment method possible.
* Hourly rates that are way too cheap.
The non-scam listings are few and far between right now. Kinda stinks.
-
12-21-20 15:17 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 30Looking for best spinners in the area
Hey, could someone please pm me the best spinners in the area and their info if possible? Been out of this for awhile and really hoping for some help!
-
12-21-20 14:17 #1771Regular Member

Posts: 2Hi fellas; not new to Manch but it's been a lonely several years for me (extenuating circumstances etc.) so I'm looking for what we all are around Christmas in a bit of enjoyable company, any suggestions would be most appreciated! I've been looking on STG and it seems mostly like scams, but will link a few ads that seem like they might be legit and see if anyone can confirm, thanks in advance!
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/686326992042
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/941968591637
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/688370842847
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/881553908726
-
12-20-20 16:27 #1770Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm new to the area and olita agency / ads. Do they do a lot of screening?
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 14:46 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 405Thanks for understanding my view on this.
Originally Posted by ManchesterNH
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:40 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 34Fair enough, you make a good point.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:27 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 297I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place for that type of inquiry.
Originally Posted by Ex023
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 11:21 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 30Member Willcall44 clear inbox unable to respond
Please clear your messages Mr Willcall44. I am unable to respond.
-
12-20-20 08:39 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 25Trans
What's up guys got a good prostate massage from the old lacy she was good but I was left wanting more and was trying to see if there are any top trans that are Pass able in NH not trynna go to Boston and pay 300 plus an hour please let me know.









Reply With Quote






