Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I think she takes her add down when she has made enough. Told me she will be around for 3 months.
    Ok thanks.

  2. #12637

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead.
    I think she takes her add down when she has made enough. Told me she will be around for 3 months.

  3. #12636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm rates? $qv $. 5 hhr.
    Link is dead.

  4. #12635

    Milania / Anastasia?

    Saw a good review a few pages back for Milania. But these ads are obviously linked. Photos and emails are similar, but different numbers. Anyone have some additional info?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...6028.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5102.htm?cat=1

  5. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link to the channel?
    Just search, "L Coco" on phub and you should see her.

  6. #12633

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    This one has been reviewed here before. She is truly the "girl next door" Very shy and sweet. Great hotel in Warwick you park your car in front of her room and walk right in. She is a big girl meaning tall not fat at all great firm perfect breast and a sweet tasting pussy. She told me she is here for 3 months so get on the phone and text this cutie!! She dose not speak very good English but she dose speak Spanish which I love to hear while I am down on her.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/744143244951
    Can you confirm rates? $qv $. 5 hhr.

  7. #12632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got robbed.

    There are numerous posts on here saying that giving a deposit up front is always a scam. Even if a girl is real, giving a deposit still never works out. Same if it is a girl you are seeing often that needs some money in advance. They will say will take care of you on a future visit. But they never will.
    Trust me, I knew better. It was just the perfect storm. My friend had previous dealings under different circumstances, plus the deposit amount was just low enough for me to gamble. Never again. Only time I've been bamboozled so far, and plan on keeping it that you way.

  8. #12631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Have not read enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber  [View Original Post]
    Been a reader here for a year or so, new to the hobby. Made an account just to warn you that the coco girl robbed me. Asked for a deposit, then ghost. A buddy of mine had got with her a while back, so I trusted it, still got robbed. Approach with caution and do not give deposit.
    Sorry you got robbed.

    There are numerous posts on here saying that giving a deposit up front is always a scam. Even if a girl is real, giving a deposit still never works out. Same if it is a girl you are seeing often that needs some money in advance. They will say will take care of you on a future visit. But they never will.

  9. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's the girl in the pic.

    Reasonable price. May have change due to a lot of girls raising their price.

    BBBJ.



    Fat ass.

    Nice big tits.

    The place she host may not be a place I would return though.
    Thanks man. Yeah the location kind of the reason I didn't shoot over as quick as I wanted.

  10. #12629

    Emma

    This one has been reviewed here before. She is truly the "girl next door" Very shy and sweet. Great hotel in Warwick you park your car in front of her room and walk right in. She is a big girl meaning tall not fat at all great firm perfect breast and a sweet tasting pussy. She told me she is here for 3 months so get on the phone and text this cutie!! She dose not speak very good English but she dose speak Spanish which I love to hear while I am down on her.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/744143244951

  11. #12628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    When I was texting for the address Nikki told me Coco left; and she would do a QV car date herself. She sent me another of herself and she looked good so I set a time and when I texted for where to get her poooof gone. They are def real so idk what happened here. I'm going to try again
    She's real. I reported on her couple weeks ago.

  12. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by HsMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Coco on snapchat before. She has a pornhub channel as well.
    When I was texting for the address Nikki told me Coco left 🙄 and she would do a QV car date herself. She sent me another of herself and she looked good so I set a time and when I texted for where to get her poooof gone. They are def real so idk what happened here. I'm going to try again.

  13. #12626

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by HsMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Coco on snapchat before. She has a pornhub channel as well.
    Do you have the link to the channel?

  14. #12625

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up with these 2, quick reply and sent verification pic I asked for. Both together with middle fingers up. Anyone see these 2 together? Or either 1 separate?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/662013967945
    Been a reader here for a year or so, new to the hobby. Made an account just to warn you that the coco girl robbed me. Asked for a deposit, then ghost. A buddy of mine had got with her a while back, so I trusted it, still got robbed. Approach with caution and do not give deposit.

  15. #12624

    Tracks

    Looks legit but visible tracks in a few of those pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape