Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 887 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5190

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSteel  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she sounds nice. Monger from NC visiting Greenville. I will have to do incall, have you dreamed of her incall? A Sketchy place is a buzz kill for me. Thanks.
    I have not. Always had her come to me. Can't help you with any 411 there. Sorry.

  2. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I have, multiple times. She's a sweet girl. Very fun to be around. She's very talkative and chatty. Her performance is good. She is a little flaky on times. She's usually a hour or so late. Not really bad, cause she makes up for it with her skills. Tight kitty, especially when cumming as she clamps down hard. Overall, she's a great fuck. She does have some kinda skin rash thing going on since I started seeing her. Not sure what it really is. She told me she thought it was a chemical burn rash from a tanning bed or potentially a spider bite that caused it. Could be demons, not sure as I didn't pry her about. If that doesn't bother you, give her shot. You'll have a great time with her.
    Wow, she sounds nice. Monger from NC visiting Greenville. I will have to do incall, have you dreamed of her incall? A Sketchy place is a buzz kill for me. Thanks.

  3. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    She's another SA / STG girl, cotton candy on SA and those pictures look better.

  4. #5187

  5. #5186

    Car fun

    Just in the mood for some car fun. Wondering if you fellas have any suggestions. I had a good long run with Mrs. P from travellers rest but that ended suddenly. Looking around Haywood Pleasantburg area but can drive for the right person. Thanks for helping an old guy out during covid.

    -D.

  6. #5185

    Pics have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think this is Sophie LOL.
    The day the original report was posted and I clicked on the link it's was definitely Sophie with 3 separate pictures, I remember that body quiet well. Now it seems the pictures on the link have been replaced with someone else but the same information. She has been known to substitute other providers to her clients when she isn't available, even tried starting her own service for a while but I guess it didn't take off like she hoped.

  7. #5184

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    GhoulGuy,

    I am a little curious about the skin rash. Exactly where is it located?
    Shoot me a dm.

  8. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I have, multiple times. She's a sweet girl. Very fun to be around. She's very talkative and chatty. Her performance is good. She is a little flaky on times. She's usually a hour or so late. Not really bad, cause she makes up for it with her skills. Tight kitty, especially when cumming as she clamps down hard. Overall, she's a great fuck. She does have some kinda skin rash thing going on since I started seeing her. Not sure what it really is. She told me she thought it was a chemical burn rash from a tanning bed or potentially a spider bite that caused it. Could be demons, not sure as I didn't pry her about. If that doesn't bother you, give her shot. You'll have a great time with her.
    GhoulGuy,

    I am a little curious about the skin rash. Exactly where is it located?

  9. #5182

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FloppyBoomeran  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering reaching out to her and wanted to check to see if anybody has any knowledge to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/941101873051
    I have, multiple times. She's a sweet girl. Very fun to be around. She's very talkative and chatty. Her performance is good. She is a little flaky on times. She's usually a hour or so late. Not really bad, cause she makes up for it with her skills. Tight kitty, especially when cumming as she clamps down hard. Overall, she's a great fuck. She does have some kinda skin rash thing going on since I started seeing her. Not sure what it really is. She told me she thought it was a chemical burn rash from a tanning bed or potentially a spider bite that caused it. Could be demons, not sure as I didn't pry her about. If that doesn't bother you, give her shot. You'll have a great time with her.

  10. #5181

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd that thought.
    Looks like she's packing something in them undies.

  11. #5180

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think this is Sophie LOL.
    I 2nd that thought.

  12. #5179

    Any experience with Sweet Peach?

    I'm considering reaching out to her and wanted to check to see if anybody has any knowledge to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/941101873051

  13. #5178

    Same thought

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think this is Sophie LOL.
    You know, I thought the same thing. LOL. I seem to recall a previous post a month or so ago almost saying the same stuff. Not too much of a coincidence me thinks.

  14. #5177

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think this is Sophie LOL.
    So the question is, who is going to pay the $15 to see if there is a Sophie prize to be had or is it no different thatall of these fake adds requiring a deposit. No doubt she is one of the finest ladies we've had the pleasure of enjoying over the years. She is definitely one of my top 5 all time favorites.

  15. #5176

    Sophie

    There's no way this is Sophie!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think this is Sophie LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape