Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8394

    Price increase

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, SA is raising their price to 100 a month starting Jan. 1st.
    Ouch, then I guess I'll be more spectator and that participator then.

    Current membership since Thanksgiving has been slim pickings, a few nibbles but no naked chicks in my bed.

    Hopefully when the vaccine is in a higher percentage of the population and things open up, including chicks thighs, then things will get better, but the last few months have been awful!

  2. #8393

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    Reminds of my first time on SA several years ago (long ago gave up on it now). I decided the best way to find somebody real was to focus on those with no pics. After some back and forth over who would disclose pics first she relented. One of my best friend's wife. We screwed for 6 months before calling it quits.
    How did the reveal play out? Any hesitation at first?

  3. #8392
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/89324...f-fe723b332882

    Sent her a message and got nothing back which is a shame because I went to high school with her and would've loved to take her for a spin. If anyone else has better luck, I'd love to hear about it.
    Reminds of my first time on SA several years ago (long ago gave up on it now). I decided the best way to find somebody real was to focus on those with no pics. After some back and forth over who would disclose pics first she relented. One of my best friend's wife. We screwed for 6 months before calling it quits.

  4. #8391

    High school

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/89324...f-fe723b332882

    Sent her a message and got nothing back which is a shame because I went to high school with her and would've loved to take her for a spin. If anyone else has better luck, I'd love to hear about it.
    Has she always had those tig ol' bitties!

  5. #8390

    Price increase

    Just a heads up, SA is raising their price to 100 a month starting Jan. 1st.

  6. #8389
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this for around 20 years. When I started I used roomservice for the bookings, which cathy there used to do. Her girls were getting 350 a meet. Over a few years, she stopped booking and then backpage and other others opened up. There were weeks I was seeing three per week. I would never want to calculate what I spent. But in hindsight, it was worth every penny. Even the shitty women we inevitably get.
    I've averaged about $1200 - 1500/ month for the last 3-1/2 years. I've been fucking a woman I met off of CL back in June 2017 during this time in addition to several women I've met off of SA. Stopped using SA some months ago as it just wasn't worth the time and effort. I agree it has been money well spent. I'm mid-60's, kids have been put through college and no more marriages to pay for. I'm not married myself and live alone so I do what I want, when I want.

  7. #8388

    20 years worth

    I've been at this for around 20 years. When I started I used roomservice for the bookings, which cathy there used to do. Her girls were getting 350 a meet. Over a few years, she stopped booking and then backpage and other others opened up. There were weeks I was seeing three per week. I would never want to calculate what I spent. But in hindsight, it was worth every penny. Even the shitty women we inevitably get.

    Randolph.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately my success on SA has been pretty bad lately. So my 401 K is benefitting, upped the percentage. I'd rather being spending it on young sluts. I don't think I really want to know how much I spent my first year on SA, that was even with a six month steady SB who I saw for only $150 a week for overnights, add about $50 - $70 for the hotel. The rest of the time I was probably averaging two per week. At least $550 per week counting SB, hotel, maybe a meal.

    I tried remembering all the women I've had sex with. Pretty sure the sugar babies from the last 4 years are greater than the civilians from the all other years. Being faithful during my 10 year marriage hurt that number.

    I do wish I could get back to my earlier sugaring days and start banging SB's left and right.

  8. #8387
    https://www.seeking.com/member/89324...f-fe723b332882

    Sent her a message and got nothing back which is a shame because I went to high school with her and would've loved to take her for a spin. If anyone else has better luck, I'd love to hear about it.

  9. #8386

    I started keeping track but it was too late

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. I'd have. A ton 😂 Imagine the child / spousal support payments on that.

    You guys ever keep track of your conquests, spending, etc? I did trying to keep myself on a budget (which didn't work, haha) and it's staggering to look back at all that action over the last 2 1/2 years from SA.
    Unfortunately my success on SA has been pretty bad lately. So my 401 K is benefitting, upped the percentage. I'd rather being spending it on young sluts. I don't think I really want to know how much I spent my first year on SA, that was even with a six month steady SB who I saw for only $150 a week for overnights, add about $50 - $70 for the hotel. The rest of the time I was probably averaging two per week. At least $550 per week counting SB, hotel, maybe a meal.

    I tried remembering all the women I've had sex with. Pretty sure the sugar babies from the last 4 years are greater than the civilians from the all other years. Being faithful during my 10 year marriage hurt that number.

    I do wish I could get back to my earlier sugaring days and start banging SB's left and right.

  10. #8385

    Staggering

    No kidding. I'd have. A ton 😂 Imagine the child / spousal support payments on that.

    You guys ever keep track of your conquests, spending, etc? I did trying to keep myself on a budget (which didn't work, haha) and it's staggering to look back at all that action over the last 2 1/2 years from SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    If I batted 100% knocking up girls I've blown inside of from SA, I'd have about 50 kids over the past 4 years. That's the best part of doing sugar dating. Exploding inside tight young pussy.

  11. #8384
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    If I batted 100% knocking up girls I've blown inside of from SA, I'd have about 50 kids over the past 4 years. That's the best part of doing sugar dating. Exploding inside tight young pussy.
    Nothing better than going balls deep and coating the cervix of a 19 year old.

  12. #8383

    Yeah good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    400 now to support the kid you made filling her up.

    LOL.
    If I batted 100% knocking up girls I've blown inside of from SA, I'd have about 50 kids over the past 4 years. That's the best part of doing sugar dating. Exploding inside tight young pussy.

  13. #8382

    Tip

    For those looking to buy a membership but have had blocked accounts before you can try giftcards.com and just attach it to some random address once activated.

    I've also successfully attempted to use a card that was blocked because it was used on a banned account by changing the billing address on it and using a different name. The card number. CVC, and expiration were the same.

  14. #8381

    Now 400?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice. First time about 3 years ago, and the second time around 2 years ago. First time was just an hour at my hotel, she was readily available to come right away so it worked well for me. She has a great body, big tits, small waist, phat ass. BBBJ and cfs the first time.

    The second time, I think since she was comfortable with me, she drove up to my place in Milwaukee and spent the night. We drank a bottle of tequila and got drunk. Multiple pops and the last round was bare and I blew it inside her when she was riding me, then we passed out. Overall I thought she was genuine and fun. So to each their own. Although, when I recently asked to meet again she was way higher in price and rude. Those two times with her I gave 250 each time. I think now she's asking 400+.
    400 now to support the kid you made filling her up.

    LOL.

  15. #8380

    Yeah this is probably pretty accurate.

    Students moved back home since schools are online. A lot of young people just fled the city and went back to suburban families. No bills at home, life / fun expenses minimized, can't really duck out for clandestine meetings under Mom & Dad's watch, etc.

    They just goof around on SA as another social media thing for them to kill the day's time even though they know they won't meet.

    The few I have met with lately all still had their own rent and bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    In my view, the SA crew adjusted their lifestyles and means of living in the face of this pandemic. Most of them would have moved back with their parents, friends or relatives. That also means, they have limited opportunities or need to go out or not very interested / feeling lazy in doing so. When they don't have to go out and impress their friends and BF, it also means limited expenditure to keep up with all of that. They may have scaled down their expenditure and the desire to get that cash has reduced. It did not impact the economy like it did back in 2009/10 but this pandemic did change the way people live and go about with their day-to-day life / physical contact. Etc.

    If I were a booker, I would bet on SA meetups to ramp up like never before once the vaccine is all out. 6 more months may be?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape