Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 17049
-
12-21-20 21:47 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 202Price increase
Ouch, then I guess I'll be more spectator and that participator then.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
Current membership since Thanksgiving has been slim pickings, a few nibbles but no naked chicks in my bed.
Hopefully when the vaccine is in a higher percentage of the population and things open up, including chicks thighs, then things will get better, but the last few months have been awful!
-
12-21-20 14:26 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 44Do tell
How did the reveal play out? Any hesitation at first?
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:16 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 393Reminds of my first time on SA several years ago (long ago gave up on it now). I decided the best way to find somebody real was to focus on those with no pics. After some back and forth over who would disclose pics first she relented. One of my best friend's wife. We screwed for 6 months before calling it quits.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:12 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 177High school
Has she always had those tig ol' bitties!
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:05 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 572Price increase
Just a heads up, SA is raising their price to 100 a month starting Jan. 1st.
-
12-21-20 12:38 #8389Regular Member

Posts: 24I've averaged about $1200 - 1500/ month for the last 3-1/2 years. I've been fucking a woman I met off of CL back in June 2017 during this time in addition to several women I've met off of SA. Stopped using SA some months ago as it just wasn't worth the time and effort. I agree it has been money well spent. I'm mid-60's, kids have been put through college and no more marriages to pay for. I'm not married myself and live alone so I do what I want, when I want.
Originally Posted by Randolph
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:53 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 34920 years worth
I've been at this for around 20 years. When I started I used roomservice for the bookings, which cathy there used to do. Her girls were getting 350 a meet. Over a few years, she stopped booking and then backpage and other others opened up. There were weeks I was seeing three per week. I would never want to calculate what I spent. But in hindsight, it was worth every penny. Even the shitty women we inevitably get.
Randolph.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 19:24 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 86https://www.seeking.com/member/89324...f-fe723b332882
Sent her a message and got nothing back which is a shame because I went to high school with her and would've loved to take her for a spin. If anyone else has better luck, I'd love to hear about it.
-
12-20-20 18:42 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 586I started keeping track but it was too late
Unfortunately my success on SA has been pretty bad lately. So my 401 K is benefitting, upped the percentage. I'd rather being spending it on young sluts. I don't think I really want to know how much I spent my first year on SA, that was even with a six month steady SB who I saw for only $150 a week for overnights, add about $50 - $70 for the hotel. The rest of the time I was probably averaging two per week. At least $550 per week counting SB, hotel, maybe a meal.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
I tried remembering all the women I've had sex with. Pretty sure the sugar babies from the last 4 years are greater than the civilians from the all other years. Being faithful during my 10 year marriage hurt that number.
I do wish I could get back to my earlier sugaring days and start banging SB's left and right.
-
12-20-20 16:11 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 754Staggering
No kidding. I'd have. A ton 😂 Imagine the child / spousal support payments on that.
You guys ever keep track of your conquests, spending, etc? I did trying to keep myself on a budget (which didn't work, haha) and it's staggering to look back at all that action over the last 2 1/2 years from SA.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 15:44 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 1629Nothing better than going balls deep and coating the cervix of a 19 year old.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 11:08 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 338Yeah good one.
If I batted 100% knocking up girls I've blown inside of from SA, I'd have about 50 kids over the past 4 years. That's the best part of doing sugar dating. Exploding inside tight young pussy.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 21:03 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 168Tip
For those looking to buy a membership but have had blocked accounts before you can try giftcards.com and just attach it to some random address once activated.
I've also successfully attempted to use a card that was blocked because it was used on a banned account by changing the billing address on it and using a different name. The card number. CVC, and expiration were the same.
-
12-19-20 17:18 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 366Now 400?
400 now to support the kid you made filling her up.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
12-19-20 15:10 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 754Yeah this is probably pretty accurate.
Students moved back home since schools are online. A lot of young people just fled the city and went back to suburban families. No bills at home, life / fun expenses minimized, can't really duck out for clandestine meetings under Mom & Dad's watch, etc.
They just goof around on SA as another social media thing for them to kill the day's time even though they know they won't meet.
The few I have met with lately all still had their own rent and bills.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






