Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 736 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7263
    Quote Originally Posted by EaPuss69  [View Original Post]
    Driving down Dot Ave spotted a big, not fat, tall Asian with glasses kind of cute and gave me the nod but lots of parked running cars with two in each and lots of strange walkers. Something didn't feel right so I passed. Anyone partake?
    Greetings,

    I saw the same thing last week. I was confused because I rarely if ever see any Asian girls. With the exception of the one further down DOT Ave. Asian Laura is what I believe she's referred to as on here.

    As well, is it me or do a lot of the SW's have a white with Blue Target symbol bag? Or is that just pure coincidence?

    Happy & safe holidays to everyone. Hopefully a better 2021 for all of us.

    Kinfolk.

  2. #7262
    Those are the ones I hate, a SW to upsell and for a cardate. That 80 will finish her day, is the reason she upsells and hope that an old bag would pay for it, or bounce out of the car without doing anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    The little blond sounds like Katie. Lives in the project near the bridge.

    Has a little scar on her face above her lip. Cute enough, but she hates her job and provides poor service and wants big $ ("I typically get 80 for a CBJ. " No, lady you typically don't.) Also a user, but who isn't out there.

  3. #7261

    Never seen before on Dot Ave near bridge

    Driving down Dot Ave spotted a big, not fat, tall Asian with glasses kind of cute and gave me the nod but lots of parked running cars with two in each and lots of strange walkers. Something didn't feel right so I passed. Anyone partake?

  4. #7260

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Tonight was the night! Half a Dozen Girls were out. Short Petite Blond (Unkown to me, Hair up in ponytail bun, Worn face), Fat Jen, Danielle (Escort Babylon), Brunette (Unknown to me, Walking slow), Fat Girl (White Hat. Too far away to I'd), and Asian Laura. First 5 were all around the Bridge, and Asian Laura was at her usual spot waving at cars. After my 1st Pass, Short Petite Blond and Danielle were Gone, Fat Jen still there. 2nd Pass the Brunette appeared, Fat Jen still there. When I looped to scoop the Brunette, the Fat Girl Appeared. Unfortunately for me, I got outscooped by a monger in a Rogue. Hey Buddy, just an FYI, you positioned yourself nicely for the scoop in the entrance for the Carpenters Union Parking Lot, but that building has Cameras all around the outside and 24/7 Security. Not that they really would bother you for a Quick Scoop.

    After being outscooped, called it a night. Passed by Asian Laura's Spot to wave Goodnight, but she was gone. Even she got scooped. That was around the Midnight Timeframe. Considering how lean Dot Ave has been, it was a Surprise Tonight. As Kramer would say, a Festus Miracle!
    The little blond sounds like Katie. Lives in the project near the bridge.

    Has a little scar on her face above her lip. Cute enough, but she hates her job and provides poor service and wants big $ ("I typically get 80 for a CBJ. " No, lady you typically don't.) Also a user, but who isn't out there.

  5. #7259
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Dot Ave Tonight

    Tonight was the night! Half a Dozen Girls were out. Short Petite Blond (Unkown to me, Hair up in ponytail bun, Worn face), Fat Jen, Danielle (Escort Babylon), Brunette (Unknown to me, Walking slow), Fat Girl (White Hat. Too far away to I'd), and Asian Laura. First 5 were all around the Bridge, and Asian Laura was at her usual spot waving at cars. After my 1st Pass, Short Petite Blond and Danielle were Gone, Fat Jen still there. 2nd Pass the Brunette appeared, Fat Jen still there. When I looped to scoop the Brunette, the Fat Girl Appeared. Unfortunately for me, I got outscooped by a monger in a Rogue. Hey Buddy, just an FYI, you positioned yourself nicely for the scoop in the entrance for the Carpenters Union Parking Lot, but that building has Cameras all around the outside and 24/7 Security. Not that they really would bother you for a Quick Scoop.

    After being outscooped, called it a night. Passed by Asian Laura's Spot to wave Goodnight, but she was gone. Even she got scooped. That was around the Midnight Timeframe. Considering how lean Dot Ave has been, it was a Surprise Tonight. As Kramer would say, a Festus Miracle!

  6. #7258

    Both ways

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for being a cynical ass (but y'll know me by now) but embellishment in order to get an extra "pity $10" is also not out of realm of possibilities. Remember, the rule of thumb is that a guy would tell you a "war story" and the girl would tell you a "sad story", and the holier truth has never been spoken IMHO. A "war story" here would be a monger talking about getting free commercial ass because he's so effing hot (yea right LOL). A "sad story" here would be a provider talking about this kind of staff. I think it's good to always keep that in mind.

    No doubt some of those stories are true but I venture to say that most are widely exaggerated.

    P.S. I was also told that some hobbyists use sad stories to get a $10 discounts (or even in attempt to get a pity freebie) from some providers. So it goes both ways.
    Nrlmus great post lots of girls are like that that's true I've met alot of sneaky women in my life & heartless.

  7. #7257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Picked up my usual Ashley from UHaul, she told me a story about her getting picked up at night. Guy offered her two Benjamins just to hang out. Apparently, he drove to Somerville, had chit chat during the drive, did their thing in the car. Told her that he'll take her out to eat. Walked towards a restaurant and told her to wait in front of the place while he went to the ATM. Bang, he bolted and left her in Somerville along with two fake Benjamins. Apparently, she tried to buy something at the store to break the bills to take a cab and the clerk told her it was fake. Alone in Somerville, apparently, she said she talked to a T worker to let her on the bus as she had no money and made her way back to NMS. Don't know how people can do that, especially to a SW that's already homeless. I've also heard that guys throw milk at them when they approach. Pretty messed up.
    Sorry for being a cynical ass (but y'll know me by now) but embellishment in order to get an extra "pity $10" is also not out of realm of possibilities. Remember, the rule of thumb is that a guy would tell you a "war story" and the girl would tell you a "sad story", and the holier truth has never been spoken IMHO. A "war story" here would be a monger talking about getting free commercial ass because he's so effing hot (yea right LOL). A "sad story" here would be a provider talking about this kind of staff. I think it's good to always keep that in mind.

    No doubt some of those stories are true but I venture to say that most are widely exaggerated.

    P.S. I was also told that some hobbyists use sad stories to get a $10 discounts (or even in attempt to get a pity freebie) from some providers. So it goes both ways.

  8. #7256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Picked up my usual Ashley from UHaul, she told me a story about her getting picked up at night. Guy offered her two Benjamins just to hang out. Apparently, he drove to Somerville, had chit chat during the drive, did their thing in the car. Told her that he'll take her out to eat. Walked towards a restaurant and told her to wait in front of the place while he went to the ATM. Bang, he bolted and left her in Somerville along with two fake Benjamins. Apparently, she tried to buy something at the store to break the bills to take a cab and the clerk told her it was fake. Alone in Somerville, apparently, she said she talked to a T worker to let her on the bus as she had no money and made her way back to NMS. Don't know how people can do that, especially to a SW that's already homeless. I've also heard that guys throw milk at them when they approach. Pretty messed up.
    Nothing new, Mat. The mongering game can be very cruel. It happens all the time.

  9. #7255

    Left in somerville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Picked up my usual Ashley from UHaul, she told me a story about her getting picked up at night. Guy offered her two Benjamins just to hang out. Apparently, he drove to Somerville, had chit chat during the drive, did their thing in the car. Told her that he'll take her out to eat. Walked towards a restaurant and told her to wait in front of the place while he went to the ATM. Bang, he bolted and left her in Somerville along with two fake Benjamins. Apparently, she tried to buy something at the store to break the bills to take a cab and the clerk told her it was fake. Alone in Somerville, apparently, she said she talked to a T worker to let her on the bus as she had no money and made her way back to NMS. Don't know how people can do that, especially to a SW that's already homeless. I've also heard that guys throw milk at them when they approach. Pretty messed up.
    Thanks for sharing mattis. Guys like that must have been bullies as kids also, only able to pick on innocent people.

  10. #7254

    Fake Bens

    Picked up my usual Ashley from UHaul, she told me a story about her getting picked up at night. Guy offered her two Benjamins just to hang out. Apparently, he drove to Somerville, had chit chat during the drive, did their thing in the car. Told her that he'll take her out to eat. Walked towards a restaurant and told her to wait in front of the place while he went to the ATM. Bang, he bolted and left her in Somerville along with two fake Benjamins. Apparently, she tried to buy something at the store to break the bills to take a cab and the clerk told her it was fake. Alone in Somerville, apparently, she said she talked to a T worker to let her on the bus as she had no money and made her way back to NMS. Don't know how people can do that, especially to a SW that's already homeless. I've also heard that guys throw milk at them when they approach. Pretty messed up.

  11. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    We should all pitch in and buy it. Blowies for Burgers night every Wednesday.

    Girls will be like Wimpy from Popeye. "Ill gladly blow you Thursday for a hamburger today. ".
    They are asking way too much money for that place. LOL. But if I did purchase that property I would install a few showers and well you know =P.

  12. #7252

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The Liberty Diner next to the UHaul in NMS is for sale for $5,500,000. 00 LOL WTF.

    https://bostonpads.com/roxbury-ma-co...bury-72767458/

    Funny the agent does not mention all of the street walking activity LOL. What crack is the Real Estate Agent who listed the property smoking? Haha.
    We should all pitch in and buy it. Blowies for Burgers night every Wednesday.

    Girls will be like Wimpy from Popeye. "Ill gladly blow you Thursday for a hamburger today. ".

  13. #7251
    Give credit to these braze souls. But, got to make the money! Never have luck on DOT AVE. Maybe I'm not looking the right place. But, the traffic kills me and rather just go to NMS instead. Plus, call it bad luck. But, I've gotten a small tap a month ago (rear ender), no damage or anything on DOT AVE. Other guy was a older, Vietnam vet (from his hat). No foul. I just told him no problem as there was no damage. But, call it bad karma or what. I screwed out of DOT AVE and never returned. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Didn't think I'd see anyone around Midnight with the snow but there were 2 around the Bridge. First one I've seen before, but don't know who she is. Never have picked her up. She wears the same White Winter Coat and carries a Purse. She was wearing a Mask and her hood was up with the snow coming down. I believe she has Blond Hair (from previous sightings). She was gone after I did a long loop. Someone obviously picked her up. The second was wearing a Brown Parka with Hood up and carrying a purse. After looping, she was still there, but her hood was now down, because a Goon was approaching on a bike. Lo and Behold it was Fat Jen. Guy in front of me was making a turn to check her out. I wouldn't pick her up anyways. She's too Fat for me (Like the Song). Nothing else out there. Time to go Home!

  14. #7250

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Well, I came up empty last night after my stay in a hotel. I was hoping to find something worthwhile to bring back to my room but, that was a definite no-go. Got to my room and just like last week, it was clean, roomy, and comfortable. Hung around till sundown catching up on the news and started my late afternoon stroll. I forgot to mention that earlier that afternoon on my way to my hotel, I did see BSW 'April' out. I see her more times than a local bus!. I'll give it to her, she's got a nice plump phat ass. If any of you guys forgotten what she looks like, she's tall, dark-skinned, about 5'10", wearing purple leggings and her big ass surely hugged her leggings. I would've brought her back to my room but, I've had her too many times. Been fucking her since the early 2010s, if not earlier. The first time I saw her, she was pregnant walking the streets of BHA. Pregnant SWS were never my thing.
    Where do I find April and what time?

  15. #7249
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Dot Ave Snow Desk Report

    Didn't think I'd see anyone around Midnight with the snow but there were 2 around the Bridge. First one I've seen before, but don't know who she is. Never have picked her up. She wears the same White Winter Coat and carries a Purse. She was wearing a Mask and her hood was up with the snow coming down. I believe she has Blond Hair (from previous sightings). She was gone after I did a long loop. Someone obviously picked her up. The second was wearing a Brown Parka with Hood up and carrying a purse. After looping, she was still there, but her hood was now down, because a Goon was approaching on a bike. Lo and Behold it was Fat Jen. Guy in front of me was making a turn to check her out. I wouldn't pick her up anyways. She's too Fat for me (Like the Song). Nothing else out there. Time to go Home!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape