Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 805 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 12073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun  [View Original Post]
    Shit, I remember back in the early 2000's with these SW's. Head was $10 and pussy was $20.
    Thank those crackheads for that!

  2. #7602

    Front page

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan5  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying for some time to snatch a SW for my first car play event, but I've been failing again & again. First, lots of times there ain't much out & not entirely sure who is or is not "in the game. ".

    Second, I'm risk averse (too much to lose) - so anything suspicious nixes the deal. Like trying to talk to much through the window or other people hanging around too close.

    I'm trying to scout out around 3-4 options that are STG / SW crossovers, so I can see pictures and know who's who and maybe see some reviews. Another deal breaker is they look too bad up close.

    Feel free to reply or pm if you think you can point me in the right direction.
    Risk aversion is not a bad thing. A healthy dose of paranoia is better than some of the behaviour I see on the loops. If you haven't already go to the front page and read the rules of mongering on the lower left side. Read them, memorise them, live by them.

    Most of the SW's out there now are experienced enough to know how to play the game. They typically keep a pretty close eye on traffic and if they see you checking them out they'll usually give you a nod, a smile or even a little wave. If they are walking drive past them and come around the block to try and time it so you both reach a corner at the same time. If they are just standing on a corner loop around the block to approach the corner from the side street. There should be absolutely no conversation through the window . Just make eye contact, give them a nod and they should just come over and hop in. Drive immediately. You can do introductions, LEO check and discuss services / price as you drive.

    To the crux of your question. Yes, right now finding a SW requires a great deal of patience. You can roll the loop and see no one at all, 20 minutes later it's like a buffet, 20 minutes after that the streets are empty again. It's not unusual for it to take me 2 hours to find someone worth the risk. In addition, you're setting a pretty high bar on appearance. By the time they are working the streets they are almost always carrying a heavy habit and living in trap houses. The addiction has taken its toll, and hygiene is pretty low on their list. Yeah, there is the occasional diamond in the rough but that requires either a ton of patience or a ton of luck. It usually comes down to "Well she's not TO bad and all I'm going to see is the back of her head anyway. ".

    I'll try and find a few crossover STG links but those typically really require patience because they only hit the street when the phone isn't ringing from their ad.

    HS.

  3. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Funny. When I started out in the mid 70's $20 was the going rate for head. Some things don't change.
    Shit, I remember back in the early 2000's with these SW's. Head was $10 and pussy was $20.

  4. #7600

    Keep Failing

    I've been trying for some time to snatch a SW for my first car play event, but I've been failing again & again. First, lots of times there ain't much out & not entirely sure who is or is not "in the game. ".

    Second, I'm risk averse (too much to lose) - so anything suspicious nixes the deal. Like trying to talk to much through the window or other people hanging around too close.

    I'm trying to scout out around 3-4 options that are STG / SW crossovers, so I can see pictures and know who's who and maybe see some reviews. Another deal breaker is they look too bad up close.

    Feel free to reply or pm if you think you can point me in the right direction.

  5. #7599

    Amber info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I scooped Amber tonight for the first time. She is a short, attractive brown hair girl with all her teeth. She is very warm and friendly. I would recommend her based on my experience.
    Hey Sk, thanks for the report. But it would be much more helpful if you could provide further info. Important details missed include location of pickup, type and quality of services, price paid, provider's approx age, etc. Just a name and limited physical description doesn't do us much good. Hope you take this constructive criticism well and report back with more details.

    Stay safe.

    Daddio.

  6. #7598

    Michelle / Mary

    Scooped a cute little spinner this morning on 23rd and and around 620 am. Full menu was available opted for just BBBJCIM. Donation was 40 I would've gave twice that. Not many girls can finish me this way, but she was full deep throat the whole time and I loved it LOL. I recommend, digits available to contributing members.

  7. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Cheapest I've ever paid is $10 otherwise it's the standard 20.
    Funny. When I started out in the mid 70's $20 was the going rate for head. Some things don't change.

  8. #7596

    Hispanic SW

    Decided to hit up national ave after work and scooped up a pretty petite Hispanic female SW in the low 20's on national. She was wearing cheetah print leggings and an a red jacket. She had long black hair, purple lipstick and she had all of her teeth. She gets in the car and did LEO check, she quoted me 60 for CBJ, told her no thank you that's how much I'd pay her for Incall FS and dropped her back off at the corner. I can't believe people pay addicts these high prices for a BJ smh. I will continue to lowball them, cheapest I've ever paid is $10 otherwise it's the standard 20.

  9. #7595

    Amber

    I scooped Amber tonight for the first time. She is a short, attractive brown hair girl with all her teeth. She is very warm and friendly. I would recommend her based on my experience.

  10. #7594

    She used to be a top provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    OG Corrina? She was late 20's 10 years before the fist time I picked her up 10 years ago. She was a good time back then, 1,000,000 miles on that chassis now.
    I agreed. She lives off Lincoln and comes at night. The habit has taken the best of her. Every so often she gets locked up and comes out with better skin and tie to her body. Great service if you could get her in her place incall.

  11. #7593

    Corrina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    OG Corrina? She was late 20's 10 years before the fist time I picked her up 10 years ago. She was a good time back then, 1,000,000 miles on that chassis now.
    She had so much make up on it was hard to tell but most likely her it sounds like as she said she has lived in the area for a long time.

  12. #7592

    Corrina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her near 13th around 1045.5'5, 120 dirty blonde very thin, heavy makeup and perfume. Probably late 20's. Good BBBJ and fiv access. Parked on street. MPD drove by just as I finished in her mouth. Good times in Brew City. Only saw maybe a half dozen out in the hour or so I spent bouncing between national, greenfield and lincoln.
    OG Corrina? She was late 20's 10 years before the fist time I picked her up 10 years ago. She was a good time back then, 1,000,000 miles on that chassis now.

  13. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to have sex with a SW in my car but I fear catching a disease even if I wear a rubber. For example herpes or crabs can be on the vulva which could infect the base of the cock. Anyone have any input on how to avoid these infections during sex? (or is sex just too risky with a SW).
    Yeah, grab some baby oil (Johnson&Johnson is pretty good) Here's a link where you can watch free porn: https://xhamster.com and knock yourself out.

    Because other then shaving off all of the pubic hair. To stop crabs from having an initial area to reside in. When it comes to Herpes. We're all playing Russian Roulette with SW's and Escorts. Especially SW's because most only care about getting high and their personal wellbeing is second, sometimes (often) last to that.

    So the only recourse is to say a little prayer everytime you take a plunge with anyone. Because condoms aren't that effective against herpes. Or be prepared to have a arm like Quagmire's. https://youtu.be/E3lp_ICBHUg.

  14. #7590

    Corrina, WSW, Fri night on Lincoln

    Scooped her near 13th around 1045.5'5, 120 dirty blonde very thin, heavy makeup and perfume. Probably late 20's. Good BBBJ and fiv access. Parked on street. MPD drove by just as I finished in her mouth. Good times in Brew City. Only saw maybe a half dozen out in the hour or so I spent bouncing between national, greenfield and lincoln.

  15. #7589

    Keilo on National, Joyce / Princess on Lincoln

    First time back in town in a long time, Thur midnight, not a lot of activity but made it out pretty good with Keilo. She is mixed but looks Puerto Rican, 5'3 130 (what she told me, probably 115), nice spinner body and I'm guessing late 30's. Above avg BBBJ and roaming. Going to repeat for FS before I head out of town. There was another nice WSW right in the same area that I picked Keilo. I would've scooped her as well. LOL. Also scooped Joyce / Princess on Lincoln around 1 am but Keilo drained me good. I've dated Joyce before with mixed results and didn't realize it was her until she got in. She is around 30, brunette maybe 5'5 140, fills out a pair jeans nicely. Gave her my # , not sure if I will give her another shot if I hear back. Anyone picked up Joyce / Princess lately? I know there are some older reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape