Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 24828
-
12-23-20 00:47 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 119DI / Ms Catherine / Hannah Banana
I appreciated the referrals and at some point I plan to see Georgia as she catches my eye from the pics provided. Unfortunately, the other DI girls that are available on the weekends didn't motivate me enough to spend the $$+ to make the appointments. Well. Fail on my part, I should have listened.
Tried to message Ms. Catherine (spelling) typical phone tag bs then claimed to have fallen asleep after she (wakes up) . "sorry, I'll call in 5 minutes" no call. Stopped trying after that rubbish.
Saw Hannah Banana pics didn't appear to be as heavy as she was but I gave it a go anyway since I had blown most of my free time to that point. She was punctual to reply to my text and make an appointment. She can deep throat and let you face-f her but in any position her teeth are always scraping my junk and I'm not exactly big! She follow direction very well and finished the job but the teeth slowed the process.
All for now guys.
Fitz.
-
12-22-20 09:02 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 239Beth
I saw her about a year ago and wasn't impressed. She is the girl in the pics, but did the absolutely minimum to get the job done. Maybe a 20 second BJ followed by rushed FS, then out the door. I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 04:23 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 727Beth
Slow in responding one time it took her 2 weeks. So have never been able to make it happen.
Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 14:51 #15510Regular Member

Posts: 6Beth
Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947
-
12-20-20 23:16 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 296Dani
I saw her a few years ago. She was attractive, but a bit of a fucking nut job. Started crying while I was laying pipe and talking about another escort she was lusting after. Spent a lot of time rigging up Christmas lights in the room.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
She wasn't aggressive, told me I didn't owe her anything (I gave her a portion) and never stalked me or contacted me afterwards, but it was hands down the weirdest experience I've ever had.
-
12-20-20 21:29 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 278Morgan (Castleton)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56920141/#.
Saw this one the other day. 100 qv. Tried to say didn't include head after I got there and I was damn near ready to leave, but she relented. No other issues. Might repeat.
-
12-20-20 20:59 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 278I warned about her months ago
Seems like she's gotten even worse. I thought she sucked because she looks way older than her posted pics.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 20:53 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 235Anna AKA Savannah AKA Teazy
Had an awful experience with this one. Was on her phone the whole time, clock watcher as well as obviously being on something during our session. I told her at the beginning of our time the phones needed to be off. She literally was texting while in mish.
That being said I was turned off to the point of no return and ended the session. She wanted the full donation even though I offered half. Blocked the door and started making calls to her people and threatening to call tge cops. LOL I called her bluff and told her I was calling 911 or the front desk so she let me leave finally. I did throw half her donation on the bed during all this wich she claimed wasnt even half of it while on the phone w god knows who. I booked it out a side door as to be less obvious. After getting in my car a dude was a proaching me and was walking towards me in my rear view mirror shouting something. I just kept on my way. I got lucky, others might not be. You've been warned.
Last four of her #'s 0373 and 4838.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/455161719603
-
12-20-20 12:48 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 120Link
https://daniluv4fun5.escortbook.com/gallery
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:38 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 68Link?
Do you have a link? Because if it's who I think it is, I can really really help you out once I see a pic.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:17 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 36Dani Luv
Yes I have saw her a couple times once this year back in spring and once about a year ago, she is safe and is fun when I saw her. She has a profile on P411.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:08 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 120Dani luv
Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.
-
12-19-20 18:56 #15501Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexandra?
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56
-
12-19-20 15:48 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
There's a DI thread under blogs. Lots of Georgia reviews there. Hi to the main Indianapolis page and scroll down.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 09:52 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 119Thanks
Thanks to everyone for all your replies. I checked DI last night and Georgia caught my eye as well. Does she offer BBBJ? I also see the goth gal on EB. She has some photos without all the makeup and I think they look nice. If anyone knows what to expect from her please let me know.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
Thanks again!
Fitz.











Reply With Quote





