LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 343 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1769
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterNH  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, you make a good point.
    Thanks for understanding my view on this.

  2. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    So ManchesterNH why would you assume I'm trying to be the moderator? In my post I said "I think it's time to put this to rest", and that's an opinion, and it's mine and I expressed it. If you don't agree with it, that's fine, that's your opinion. Let me ask you one thing though, if you had a daughter and she had a son (your grandson) would you like people speculating on this web site if she was a working girl? I think not.
    Fair enough, you make a good point.

  3. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys got a good prostate massage from the old lacy she was good but I was left wanting more and was trying to see if there are any top trans that are Pass able in NH not trynna go to Boston and pay 300 plus an hour please let me know.
    I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place for that type of inquiry.

  4. #1766

    Member Willcall44 clear inbox unable to respond

    Please clear your messages Mr Willcall44. I am unable to respond.

  5. #1765

    Trans

    What's up guys got a good prostate massage from the old lacy she was good but I was left wanting more and was trying to see if there are any top trans that are Pass able in NH not trynna go to Boston and pay 300 plus an hour please let me know.

  6. #1764

    Moderator

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterNH  [View Original Post]
    Hey Humpty,

    I recognize you are a senior person on this board with lots of posts. However, you are not the moderator. Those of us who posted messages about this tragedy are interested. Let's face it, we can't post on Facebook in attempt to corroborate information so this is the place to do so. Just because you feel some obligation to decide to stop the discussion does not bind us to do so. We are in this game and as such interested.
    So ManchesterNH why would you assume I'm trying to be the moderator? In my post I said "I think it's time to put this to rest", and that's an opinion, and it's mine and I expressed it. If you don't agree with it, that's fine, that's your opinion. Let me ask you one thing though, if you had a daughter and she had a son (your grandson) would you like people speculating on this web site if she was a working girl? I think not.

  7. #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by EsEricStall  [View Original Post]
    The STG lady who advertises with pictures of butt plugs is as weird as her ad. Never got to see her. Agreed upon a time and then she simply stood me up. When I reached the place, She texted that she was in a nearby casino and will take some time to reach. And am happy that I saved some money. Sometimes when someone appears unreliable it is a red flag for me for imminent danger lurking.
    Just as an clarification, a friend mentioned about her and told me that she operates from a very safe location and she is ok (not great) . Guess my experience was a just bad timing.

  8. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterNH  [View Original Post]
    Hey Humpty,

    I recognize you are a senior person on this board with lots of posts. However, you are not the moderator. Those of us who posted messages about this tragedy are interested. Let's face it, we can't post on Facebook in attempt to corroborate information so this is the place to do so. Just because you feel some obligation to decide to stop the discussion does not bind us to do so. We are in this game and as such interested.
    I saw the obituary picture. It's nobody that anyone is discussing so yes, it's probably time to hang this discussion up.

  9. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, I think it's time to put to rest all the "is it this girl" "is it that girl" questioning. What we have is a devastating tragedy, a 25 year old woman, and a 2 year old boy are gone from this world, none of us know the reason. The last thing anyone on this board should be concerned with is weather or not this girl took part in the dark world we live in. On the chance she did, then we all need to accept some responsibility to what happened. Let's let this go, please.
    Hey Humpty,

    I recognize you are a senior person on this board with lots of posts. However, you are not the moderator. Those of us who posted messages about this tragedy are interested. Let's face it, we can't post on Facebook in attempt to corroborate information so this is the place to do so. Just because you feel some obligation to decide to stop the discussion does not bind us to do so. We are in this game and as such interested.

  10. #1760

    The lady with buttplugs

    The STG lady who advertises with pictures of butt plugs is as weird as her ad. Never got to see her. Agreed upon a time and then she simply stood me up. When I reached the place, She texted that she was in a nearby casino and will take some time to reach. And am happy that I saved some money. Sometimes when someone appears unreliable it is a red flag for me for imminent danger lurking.

  11. #1759

    Mercedes

    Ok guys, I think it's time to put to rest all the "is it this girl" "is it that girl" questioning. What we have is a devastating tragedy, a 25 year old woman, and a 2 year old boy are gone from this world, none of us know the reason. The last thing anyone on this board should be concerned with is weather or not this girl took part in the dark world we live in. On the chance she did, then we all need to accept some responsibility to what happened. Let's let this go, please.

  12. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that is the Mercedes who also went by Summer and Winter (Wynter
    Different last name. If you go by Wynter / Summer's Facebook page.

  13. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I agree it isn't the infamous Mercedes discussed here as real name isn't Mercedes but she also isn't even close to 40 years old even thou she may look it as she has led a hard life. I think she used Raven as her name also.
    The girl you're talking about is Ariel. She was all over this board when she got arrested a few months ago.

  14. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    Nope, our Mercedes is 40 or so.
    I agree it isn't the infamous Mercedes discussed here as real name isn't Mercedes but she also isn't even close to 40 years old even thou she may look it as she has led a hard life. I think she used Raven as her name also.

  15. #1755

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterNH  [View Original Post]
    In today's news there was a sad story about a gal named Mercedes who killed herself with a gun. In her apartment, there was also a dead toddler. Is this by chance the same Mercedes that gets mentioned on this page from time to time.
    I'm pretty sure that is the Mercedes who also went by Summer and Winter (Wynter).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape