Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 16539
-
12-21-20 09:41 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 143Thanks
Aa and aq are both on blanding. The one on Bowden according to the address is the one in the same plaza as Bono's.
Originally Posted by VictorDL
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:34 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 162Lee
So far only L1 with roaming UTC my best.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:04 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 110The one by bonos on bowden is a legit joint. The one across the street is one of our places though I wasn't ever offered more than l1.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
No idea about the joint at emerson and spring park but I mean look at the place. Never heard of aq or been to aa.
-
12-21-20 08:15 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 143Add
Add Lucky rose on San Jose and Lily spa at south point. Any info.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 06:39 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 143Anyone check any of these places out
Never heard anything about these places on rubratings. Anyone check out AA, AQ, the one on Bowden Rd or the other one on Emerson right past PT? Just curious before I try one out. If not I may TOFTT.
-
12-20-20 15:12 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 99Lee
As far as I know Lee doesn't do more than L1, but I could be mistaken. She is always very playful. Please let me know if I'm wrong, I hope Im wrong lol. PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 12:53 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 72Emerson
It's across from Wackos behind the Gas Station.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe and Happy Holidays!
-
12-20-20 10:03 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 226Copper
Pretty sure it's that location. Behind a gas station.
Originally Posted by Wolfman1359
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 09:31 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 102Pt?
Is PT the one on state st or copper.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 22:09 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 39It is possible it could have been another "girl" with the name Tina. It does happen. Otherwise, I do not doubt your experience with Tina. She was not old though. I would say she looks to be in her 30's, with a normal body, round face, and a fat ass with the yoga pants on. Her English isn't too bad but not as good as Lee. Anyway, Tina mentioned / claimed that it was Lee that could have had the open menu and to come back to try her next time.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 20:42 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 248Tina
She's yanking your chain. I've tasted that pretty little kitty and she rides like a champ. Wrote a review before about blowing it all over her face after she was giving me the ol " ah your cock so big. All over my face" sounds great in Asian accent.
What was this other chicks name? I haven't met Lee there but have had a session with the old lady, tooted during my session. Hopefully that wasn't her.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 20:07 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 39An interesting day
I stopped by at Southside Spa. I will mention that you must ring the doorbell before entering inside. (Which, I dislike). So, if you are visiting in the afternoon, it will be busy. Just a heads up for those that like their privacy. I would suggest coming at nighttime when it is empty. Anyhow, I walked inside, and I was greeted by an older lady named Kim. (Petite, C's? 5'3?, short black hair, not much of a butt) She took me to one of the rooms and asked if 30 minutes was okay? I guess she was pushing for the HH, which that was okay for me. However, for those that want to stay an hour, just keep that in mind you will have to push for wanting an hour. After that, I undressed and requested a table shower. She did a fair enough job in cleaning me head to toe. Then, she took me to the room and performed a below average massage. It did not take long for her to flip me. She went straight to L1. Although, I did ask if there was "more"? She said, "No, You crazy". Welp! 3 minutes later, she has her kitty in my face and blowing me away, next, she is riding the merry go round to finishing in K9. She cleaned me up and we said our farewells. House for 60 and 140 for her. Overall, I would probably not visit this place anytime soon especially when there are better looking women elsewhere. In addition, younger. Nonetheless, it was not a bad visit and got the job done.
My second stop was Serenity Spa. Now, I normally make an appointment with Lee there but instead I made an appointment with Tina. I arrived there and I was welcomed by her, and she guides me to the first room. I opted for 30 minutes, but I wish I stayed for an hour. As I find Tina's massage better than Lee's. (Just my opinion). This is also the same thing with her teasing. Anyway, the massage was pretty good, and she flipped me, and went directly to a L1. So, this is where things got interesting. I enquired about other extras, she said does not do anything further than an L1 and told me how she has "husband", blah, blah. Well, I started laughing my ass off and so did she. LOL. Then, she brings up that another girl here has a more "open menu" than her. On top of that, Tina claims that she does not like this girl and not to tell her that Tina told me this "info" about "her". Nevertheless, we did share laughs and finished with an excellent L1 + Prostate Massage. Left a 50 tip. Lastly, when I was leaving the room, Lee who was at the front desk greeted me with that erotic smile of hers, asked me how my session with Tina went? As I responded, "great".
PM if I missed any details.
Also, PM me if you gentlemen have any input you can share. Thank you.
-
12-19-20 12:11 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 226I did get a reply
She goes by Anastasia, will be available after Christmas and lives in a nice apartment community. Ill check her out after Christmas.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 03:55 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 444European Massage Girl
I have texted her twice on two different days with no response, perhaps her inbox run'eth over?
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
NMJ.
-
12-19-20 00:15 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 134Palm Tree
Seems like lately been more in to the massage scene vs SA. Just less effort and drama. Usually go to Nagel (or whatever it's called now). Never disappoints but pretty basic. Wanted to try somewhere new and was between Tian and PT. Decided on the latter (Korean women are hotter imo) I was there early and had to wait for about 10 minutes while the masseuse got ready. She walked in and holy smokes. Stunning. A total knockout. Young, firm but soft, pretty little dress and just looked good enough to eat.
She was so pretty I was mesmerized and soaked in every minute. Highly recommend Barbie. You're welcome.










Reply With Quote





