Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9735

    Lazy Lacey

    Anyone have any info on Lacey? Her ad has been driving me nuts and texted with her. Seems legit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/731901089089

  2. #9734

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).

    Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.

    F1.
    She has uncle issues pending, has a kid not sure where. Probably needs support but if she's not performing which has been reported she needs to change.

  3. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?
    No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).

    Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.

    F1.

  4. #9732

    Librarian

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/097627693554

    Great comms, very fair price. Private house on a dead end, so no traffic. Great, chatty personality, very tight, excellent head game. Very Clean. I will be back.

  5. #9731

    I believe that

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?
    I think someone had mentioned that she has rules and possibly charges high. I believe that was an inquiry made in the past six months.

  6. #9730

    Cocoa

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822

    Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?

  7. #9729

    My New ATF Kory Lynn

    I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I'm loving life with Kory Lynn lately. She always answers for me. She's alert. She wants me to be rough, cool. She wants me to be slow and deep, cool. She's down for everything. Havin the time of my life.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...1/075134446874

  8. #9728

    I Can Answer That

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Lele's ad says "everything is with protection when you see me. ". Presume that means no BBBJ-was it CBJ when you saw her?

    F1.
    - Yes. Whenever I've seen her. EVERYTHING is with protection. She even jerks you off with the condom on.

  9. #9727

    On deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this one the other night Communication was good to start She said she was a squirted which I have looking for. Then something in my big head said go for pics first which she offered thru cash app 10 for 25. So I sent the money Then the problems start after 10 minutes ask about pic said she was just getting home which I believe is the hotel on 192 then 20 minutes said she was still waiting on ride (LOL). The next day I see just do car dates on 192 maybe lost her room little to say cost me 25 but maybe saved me a lot more by doing that. Let me know what you think. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/80-early-morning-cardate-speci/723831077404
    Perhaps it's just me. Again, "each to his own". I do respect that we are all different and with different points of view. But in my book I have a zero tolerance polocy for for any deposits, for anything in advance. It doesn't matter if it's just pics or a future encounter. No fucking deposits. Period.

  10. #9726
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this one the other night Communication was good to start She said she was a squirted which I have looking for. Then something in my big head said go for pics first which she offered thru cash app 10 for 25. So I sent the money Then the problems start after 10 minutes ask about pic said she was just getting home which I believe is the hotel on 192 then 20 minutes said she was still waiting on ride (LOL). The next day I see just do car dates on 192 maybe lost her room little to say cost me 25 but maybe saved me a lot more by doing that. Let me know what you think. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/80-early-morning-cardate-speci/723831077404
    It's been said here before don't send money this one has done it before they tell you it's only $5 or $10 but if 2 guys a day fall for it it's money they make for doing nothing. It's a con one girl runs 3 different ads different phone numbers but it's the same girl and unfortunately you see more and more of these ads popping up.

    You're link wasn't working.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...i/723831077404

  11. #9725

    Are you kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this one the other night Communication was good to start She said she was a squirted which I have looking for. Then something in my big head said go for pics first which she offered thru cash app 10 for 25. So I sent the money Then the problems start after 10 minutes ask about pic said she was just getting home which I believe is the hotel on 192 then 20 minutes said she was still waiting on ride (LOL). The next day I see just do car dates on 192 maybe lost her room little to say cost me 25 but maybe saved me a lot more by doing that. Let me know what you think. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/80-early-morning-cardate-speci/723831077404
    Never, ever pay anything up front!

  12. #9724

    Maybe just me

    Tried to set something up with this one the other night Communication was good to start She said she was a squirted which I have looking for. Then something in my big head said go for pics first which she offered thru cash app 10 for 25. So I sent the money Then the problems start after 10 minutes ask about pic said she was just getting home which I believe is the hotel on 192 then 20 minutes said she was still waiting on ride (LOL). The next day I see just do car dates on 192 maybe lost her room little to say cost me 25 but maybe saved me a lot more by doing that. Let me know what you think. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/80-early-morning-cardate-speci/723831077404

  13. #9723
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyI  [View Original Post]
    First review, I'll keep it short.

    Lele is a beautiful professional, with curves that are hard to comprehend and a smile that could halt the solar system's orbit, she hosts in a clean, private location in S. / Central Brevard. I've dreamt of her a few times now and every single time I wake up with a big ole grin, hoping to dream of her again soon.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/100242112401
    Lele's ad says "everything is with protection when you see me. ". Presume that means no BBBJ-was it CBJ when you saw her?

    F1.

  14. #9722

    Lele, the definition of thiccc

    First review, I'll keep it short.

    Lele is a beautiful professional, with curves that are hard to comprehend and a smile that could halt the solar system's orbit, she hosts in a clean, private location in S. / Central Brevard. I've dreamt of her a few times now and every single time I wake up with a big ole grin, hoping to dream of her again soon.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/100242112401

  15. #9721
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini0316  [View Original Post]
    It is sad to see nothing but low caliber girls and fake ads in our area. Choices are pretty much skinny drug users or sloppy mechanical bbws. Makes me miss and appreciate providers like Tracey. I recently found a nice SB on SA and have gave up on any ads. Only girls worth the risk are Missy and Lele, while both are not GFE and covered completely, they provide a clean and enjoyable dream. Otherwise, not worth your time anymore IMO. I suppose covid is a major factor but things were not great before so it really just deepened the situation. Good luck boys!
    Tracey WAS reliable and convenient. ,. until she wasn't.

    Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but bbw TruGem (on STG Palm Bay) has been 100% reliable to me for the last few months--paid another visit this week. Headache skills are unsurpassed {and value is just amazing}.

    F1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape