Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 19280
-
12-21-20 09:35 #9740Senior Member

Posts: 2951Lele's wacky rules
Never heard that one before, even the HJ requires a cover! That's messed up. No wonder only one guy regularly posts positive reviews of this chick.
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 09:32 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 2951Not a good start
First post and asking a generic question on a provider that's been reviewed a hundred times! I just did a search, 120 hits. That should answer just about any question you have of her.
Originally Posted by Starlord2915
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 07:20 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 302I miss TruGem
Only woman I have ever met that craves cum for nutrition. No SHIT.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 05:38 #9737Senior Member

Posts: 596Blonde
That's what this site is about! Thanks for sparing me a dull afternoon.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 02:06 #9736Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone seen this one?
She send me pics and comms are good so far. Think I talked to her a while ago and she went by the name Georgia. But never ended up meeting. Has any one else?
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/314735911628
-
12-21-20 01:47 #9735Regular Member

Posts: 1Lazy Lacey
Anyone have any info on Lacey? Her ad has been driving me nuts and texted with her. Seems legit.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/731901089089
-
12-20-20 22:45 #9734Senior Member

Posts: 129Blonde
She has uncle issues pending, has a kid not sure where. Probably needs support but if she's not performing which has been reported she needs to change.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 18:57 #9733Senior Member

Posts: 545No name made it harder for me to locate in my notes. New number but (fortunately) she's still using the same PHONE OVER FACE pic--which is how I described her in my notes (almost 12 mos ago. So could be dif. But I won't spend my own $ to find out).
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
Noted: LOUSY LAY. Deadfish. LAME effort.
F1.
-
12-20-20 10:31 #9732Senior Member

Posts: 486Librarian
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/097627693554
Great comms, very fair price. Private house on a dead end, so no traffic. Great, chatty personality, very tight, excellent head game. Very Clean. I will be back.
-
12-20-20 08:21 #9731Senior Member

Posts: 228I believe that
I think someone had mentioned that she has rules and possibly charges high. I believe that was an inquiry made in the past six months.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 07:19 #9730Senior Member

Posts: 596Cocoa
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/673361371822
Thinking of taking a ride to Cocoa. Would it be worth it?
-
12-19-20 22:53 #9729Senior Member

Posts: 57My New ATF Kory Lynn
I don't know about the rest of you fellas, but I'm loving life with Kory Lynn lately. She always answers for me. She's alert. She wants me to be rough, cool. She wants me to be slow and deep, cool. She's down for everything. Havin the time of my life.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...1/075134446874
-
12-19-20 22:45 #9728Senior Member

Posts: 57I Can Answer That
- Yes. Whenever I've seen her. EVERYTHING is with protection. She even jerks you off with the condom on.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 16:38 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 88On deposits.
Perhaps it's just me. Again, "each to his own". I do respect that we are all different and with different points of view. But in my book I have a zero tolerance polocy for for any deposits, for anything in advance. It doesn't matter if it's just pics or a future encounter. No fucking deposits. Period.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 16:38 #9726Senior Member

Posts: 57It's been said here before don't send money this one has done it before they tell you it's only $5 or $10 but if 2 guys a day fall for it it's money they make for doing nothing. It's a con one girl runs 3 different ads different phone numbers but it's the same girl and unfortunately you see more and more of these ads popping up.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
You're link wasn't working.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...i/723831077404











Reply With Quote




