Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13025
-
12-20-20 13:14 #6185Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private disgusting
I really do not understand the calculus of private delights. There is simply no way some of these girls are getting the $$$ they want (and I regularly overpay for pussy). There is no way these girls are getting the volume of reviews. Girls there have like 50 reviews even though they only exist for a year, come on man. There are Asians on sawtelle with pussies that are literally on fire from white guys using that shitty elevator that have 50 ter reviews in over a year.
Originally Posted by Ulysses2020
[View Original Post]
The reviews themselves read like harlequin romance novels.
I do legal work for one of the 100 review girls on PD, so I know the volume she does, but she has been there for like 3 years.
Anyhow, it is as useless as the asshole on here who posted about fucking an Asian AMP worker and making her cum.
-
12-20-20 13:05 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 158Affirmed!
You'all I can vouch for this guy. I believe we live in the same gated neighborhood and might even be members of the same country club! If I'm correct he always sports a slight scent of beaver and beer!
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
But now. Don't we all!
-
12-19-20 23:27 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 34Blackmail is cringe.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 23:26 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 340So fucking cheap you are.
Hopefully you'll get caught by your wife one of these days.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 14:25 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 455Lmao
Dude, that was classical!
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-20 12:24 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 50East LA
Saw a review for this place on another site. Seems like it could be worth checking out.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/126876
-
12-19-20 12:02 #6179Regular Member

Posts: 4Funny, I was thinking the same.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.
-
12-19-20 09:10 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 971Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 21:55 #6177I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Sweet
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.
-
12-18-20 21:44 #6176I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Thank you for the clarification 5th.
Originally Posted by FifthSunset
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 09:20 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 971Not seen her, but at those prices, yeah, you better get more than a beej.
Originally Posted by DickGrayson101
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 01:17 #6174Regular Member

Posts: 13Harmony Temple
Any of you guys see this chick? I have a feeling her hour is FS, but its just a hunch I get from her wording. Any feedback or reviews would be appreciated.
https://www.slixa.com/california/los...harmony-temple
-
12-12-20 22:57 #6173Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucken downey
As the woman said in no country for old men, you know how many times I have been to downey? Zero. I am confident I will die not having been to downey, bellflower, or bhutan. I am fine with that.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 23:31 #6172Banned Member

Posts: 725Havana
I was there this afternoon. A little less expensive than what you've posted. Still an expensive HJ but they have young hotties. Mostly Latina, but they're latinas that seem like they grew up around here. They speak English like natives. I posted a detailed review in the OC thread a few hours ago. Not the holy grail by any means but beats the bell out of 90% of the AMP experiences I've had. There's times when a $60 HJ from a 40 year old Korean woman with a bitchy attitude hits the spot, but after all these years that's become a tired act and I'd rather go less often and pay for better quality.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 22:55 #6171Banned Member

Posts: 466K girls
I am sorry you haven't found decent K girls, but historically speaking, I have seen many young and hot ones for two fiddy (all cfs).
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





