Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 867 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6179
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review for this place on another site. Seems like it could be worth checking out.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/126876
    Been there a few times, line up is always changing. They offer Latina and Asian.

    I prefer this place than Atlantic spa.

  2. #6178

    Antonella

    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?
    I'm hearing that it helps if you speak Spanish. Gives a good CBJ, but she uses a tissue barrier for CFS for extra protection. Also she's under 25, and smoking hot.

  3. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.
    I own a legit massage establishment in the area and am very familiar with "licensing procedures. " There is no such thing as a California massage license. We are one of the few states that doesn't have a state license. What we have is voluntary certification, and very, very few of the ladies working in R&T joints have it. In order to get the certificate you have to attend an accredited massage school. One that the state association recognizes, and graduate their program. Minimum requirements are 500 hours of training, but almost every massage school requires more than that to pass their program. Usually somewhere around 900 hours. Then you have to take the National Bodywork Exam which is quite difficult and has a low pass rate.

    If you know the type of people who become legit MTs and get the certification (all of my MTs have the certification. I require it), they're not the type who would be giving happy endings. They view themselves as healers and what you would call very holistic types of people. Nobody would get the certification just for the benefit of working in a AMP, where one bust and your certification is permanently revoked.

    California passes the regulation buck to individual cities. Some cities require all massage therapists to be state certified. Some cities don't. Some cities only require one state certified massage therapist on duty during business hours. Some don't care. Some technically require everyone to be certified but never check unless there's a complaint against the business. This is PRECICESLY why you see some cities that have rub & tug joints on every street corner, but you can drive 2 miles up the road to the next city and not even find a legit massage establishment. I lived in Downey for a long time (moved about 8 years ago) and went along on a ridealong with Downey PD once. The guy actually pointed out the various AMP's around town and said they pretty much don't care about them. They know what goes on in there but it's contained and not bothering anybody. They'd rather it be in there instead of out on the streets or in the sleezy motels. They drive by and sort of monitor them, but as long as they keep to themselves they're relatively innocuous.

  4. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?
    Not going lie, Antonella is very good looking. Nice body for sure. Very limited English and so was her service. Started off asking for her tip upfront. The massage was nothing special. Her CBJ was really good and yes the way her eyes were looking at me while doing CBJ very nice. I try to lick her nipples I was blocked she doesn't like it, started to play with her nipples blocked again, I could cup them and that's about it. We did Mish, CWG and doggy. I finished off when did Amish again. That look on her face is planted in my brain. I not saying it was one of my best or worse experience with a provider just an average time for me. Will I see her again probably not. Is she one of the looking Latina I've seen yes. If you to fuck a nice looking Latina she's your girl. Maybe you might have a better time with her. Also probably when she was only one working today and I was probably one of her clients of day may have something do to with service for me. This is review on another site. You probably know which one. YMMV.

  5. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMY08  [View Original Post]
    You'all I can vouch for this guy. I believe we live in the same gated neighborhood and might even be members of the same country club! If I'm correct he always sports a slight scent of beaver and beer!

    But now. Don't we all!
    Brandon? Is that you? Say, did you ever take your Lambo to Sergio? He really is the tits with those. See you on the links!

  6. #6174

    Eco

    Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?

  7. #6173
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2020  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I was thinking the same.

    Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.
    I really do not understand the calculus of private delights. There is simply no way some of these girls are getting the $$$ they want (and I regularly overpay for pussy). There is no way these girls are getting the volume of reviews. Girls there have like 50 reviews even though they only exist for a year, come on man. There are Asians on sawtelle with pussies that are literally on fire from white guys using that shitty elevator that have 50 ter reviews in over a year.

    The reviews themselves read like harlequin romance novels.

    I do legal work for one of the 100 review girls on PD, so I know the volume she does, but she has been there for like 3 years.

    Anyhow, it is as useless as the asshole on here who posted about fucking an Asian AMP worker and making her cum.

  8. #6172

    Affirmed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.
    You'all I can vouch for this guy. I believe we live in the same gated neighborhood and might even be members of the same country club! If I'm correct he always sports a slight scent of beaver and beer!

    But now. Don't we all!

  9. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.
    Blackmail is cringe.

  10. #6170

    So fucking cheap you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.
    Hopefully you'll get caught by your wife one of these days.

  11. #6169

    Lmao

    Dude, that was classical!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.

  12. #6168

    East LA

    Saw a review for this place on another site. Seems like it could be worth checking out.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/126876

  13. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.
    Funny, I was thinking the same.

    Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.

  14. #6166
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.
    Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.

  15. #6165
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239

    Sweet

    I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape