Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 58879
-
12-18-20 21:37 #33709Senior Member

Posts: 729I dated a beautiful young Viet girl and a beautiful young Thai girl in the past, my yellow fever has been cured. I prefer white and Latin now, LOL.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 19:58 #33708Senior Member

Posts: 854Check her out sometime, she might just convert you.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 19:34 #33707Senior Member

Posts: 375Sophia is definitely one of my favorites. Saw her the other morning and we were off to the races as soon as she walked in the room. Things got so heated so fast that I thought I was going to bust a nut before we even made it to the TS. It didn't take her long to get me erupting on the TS. She got a real kick out of that. I guess she doesn't get too many protein shakes on the TS.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
Back to the room it was more NURU, TUMA & BBBJ and I was ready for round 2. Hit it from just about every angle possible and finally filled the hat. Mind you mamasan knocked about 5 minutes before this but we were to into it to even think about stopping. Another awesome time with Sophia.
-
12-18-20 19:28 #33706Senior Member

Posts: 729I need to see her for the experience, the many reports from different members about her are amazing.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I'm just not into Asians that much. 20 year old white girls is my bag. They make me 8===D.
-
12-18-20 19:20 #33705Senior Member

Posts: 854While relatively new to the forum, I consider myself a passionate fan of Tiffany.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 17:03 #33704Senior Member

Posts: 111Monica King
Stopped by King this morning and drew Monica. I guess I'd seen her before as she remembered me, but I did not remember having seen her. She must've improved her skills since I saw her last because I had about a PSE session and would've remembered her!. One of the best BBBJs in a while, let me fuck her throat down to the root, never had a girl (even Candyland a while back) do that with no gag reflex at all. Ran through just about everything but Greek (Only Mona I guess these days) and she was a real pleasure to be with. I would most highly recommend.
-
12-18-20 17:01 #33703Senior Member

Posts: 844Another Location off East Colonial
Looking at Google Maps, the intersection described isn't all that far from the former Bora Bora AMP (shut down a few years ago). I'm assuming that "Across the street from the smoke shop" refers to the "Smoke Pharmacy" tobacco shop, which looks to be set BACK from E. Colonial quite a ways and actually has a "Fern Creek Ave" address. So, is this AMP located ON Fern Creek across from the Smoke Shop? While certainly not current, Google Maps Street View is presently showing a building under construction at that site (building covered in Tyvek Sheathing) on the southwest corner of Fern Creek and Woodward Street (1 small block north of E. Colonial).
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any clarification on this location! ... and I promise not to be a Monger Clown (although some of the girls have been known to laugh at me... or maybe it was my equipment!).
-
12-18-20 15:54 #33702Senior Member

Posts: 62Yea. Place near Asian acupuncture is across from a 711. Not far from intersection of obt and colonial. Mall is fashion square. School is by Lancaster near army Navy store. Older lady seemed like she was open to suggestions. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SombreroGato
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 08:55 #33701Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-18-20 00:49 #33700Senior Member

Posts: 729100% HungMosquito is, well was Shalonda, since she got hit with the ban hammer.
Originally Posted by AbcBruce
[View Original Post]
A passionate fan is Yearly Mitch guy reporting about M1 L / his fav Youtube songs, C5 reporting about Kitty Litter, Vino reporting about street walker Danni. Kinda cringey when reading them but they are reports from real fans. HungMosquito was an owner defending their business.
-
12-17-20 23:53 #33699Senior Member

Posts: 118Agreed opus
I can vouch that opus is not Shalonda. I'm not sure hung mosquito is either. Tbh just sounds like a passionate fan. Personally, I am fan of this place when I could afford it. Prices has since gone up so I won't be able to visit anytime in the near future. Can't comment or defend her recent pricing, but I have always had a very pleasant time and session never rushed. I'm even surprised she has an account here If it's true, since she specifically told me not to leave reviews. I guess people and business models can change.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 23:16 #33698Senior Member

Posts: 388Greek
I would suggest trying Shalonda at the Body Cave, Casselberry. Just don't arrive more than 5 minutes for your appointment and don't forget the 18% sales tax "surcharge". No lube is required for Shalonda's Greece Trip. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by JayFun79
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 22:46 #33697Senior Member

Posts: 488Natural Therapy
For those Tina fans out there she's no longer at Natural. Looks like the replacement is not so good. From what I know Tina will be at Star Therapy in Casselberry starting around the 23rd. Not my favorite place but might go to see Tina my ATF. If I find out something different I'll post here for the other Tina fans.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 14:18 #33696Senior Member

Posts: 1670Advice for shalonda / body cave
Instead of spending your energy of what looks like fake accts to shun bad reviews of the service you provide, spend it working on fixing the problems that created the bad reviews. That will fix the problem, right now you are just making it worse.
Just me 2 cents!
Stay safe and have fun!
-
12-17-20 13:49 #33695Senior Member

Posts: 1837Horrible Industry Practice
I'm not condoning what Shalonda is doing in any shape, form or fashion, but MANY legit spas charge inflated "taxes" usually hiding them or listing them as "spa fees" or the like. Same as resort fees at many hotels. If you go to legit Spa in an upscale hotel, the spa fees (Generally 10%-15%) will be spelled out and usually cover things like towel / robe laundry, cleaning and sanitizing of the room, refreshments and general supplies. Again, not a fan of this trickery, but as long as it's disclosed in advance, they can get away with it. Check the Spa Menu next time you are at a fancy hotel if you want to verify.
Does Shalonda compare with the Ritz? Probably not, but the Ritz generally won't give you a Happy Ending unless you pay BIG Bucks. LOL.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by HeyFlint
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






