Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 524 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3078
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Her location says Chesire. I assume she means Cheshire. Are there any motels in Cheshire that would be a place these girls would use? Aprivate residence in that town doesn't really fit either. Something just looks fishy here.

    Blue.
    Probably in Waterbury.

  2. #3077
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Business that bad? Maybe time to up your game. We're hobbyists, not dumbellzzzzz
    She is posting now in Danbury and New York. Maybe business is slowing down from Pandemic mongers are looking for newbies.

    She has dropped her rates.

  3. #3076

    What is that??

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Is it an autopsy.
    What do you Guys think she has going on??

  4. #3075

    Anyone?

    Her location says Chesire. I assume she means Cheshire. Are there any motels in Cheshire that would be a place these girls would use? Aprivate residence in that town doesn't really fit either. Something just looks fishy here.

    Blue.

  5. #3074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Now that's nasy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    Is it an autopsy.

  6. #3073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Question is. Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I said that #3049. Jasmine or her handler is doing all the posting. All this posting and she has no time for bathing.
    Business that bad? Maybe time to up your game. We're hobbyists, not dumbellzzzzz.

  7. #3072

    Rates??

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    I don't do half hours only hours.
    ...My average donation with Bellz was 360 over 3 dates. I see my girl 2-4 times a month. That's 240 to 480 a month difference based on rate and tip.
    OK, I am not on to accuse you of being Jasmine, although there would be nothing wrong with being Jasmine in posts, as long as you really don't have a Mohawk and are not a 6'7" male when showing up for a date.

    I am confused about the rates here. 360 over 3 companionship dates is $120/ session. You do hours, so that is $120/ h. Matching back to 480 month.

    Are you saying that Bellz is going $120/ h for a companionship session? She must really like you a lot or you are trying to get her in trouble. LOL. At this rate, get me in and give me the magic password, please. I am kind of set at the moment but I am ready to learn good ropes from you.

  8. #3071

  9. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    That's one hell of a stinky ass. Whoever helped take that photo has to be her competitor.

  10. #3069

    Eww

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    And think that someone will pay 75 for a BJ or 140 hh. I wouldn't call her if she was paying me.

  11. #3068

    Yikes!

    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mjk5NDY4MDhjOGEwMGU2NzkzY2E4MzVmMWM3M2RjMmFiOTQ0ZDE4.jpg‎  

  12. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.
    I write my reviews to speak to a preferred clientele so the girls I see have less risk of catching street walker skank. I'm a grown ass man that knows what to do with a naked woman so I haven't had a bad date.

    I don't see any reason to nit pick these girls on body or technique as if I put myself on the internet I would starve to death LOL.

    I saw Hailie first. Her phone blew up while I was there and she said she must have gotten a good review. That's how I found this site. Then I saw Bellz was famous here so I got in touch with her. Bellz mentioned jasmine as a doubles partner so I got in touch with her.

    You have to admit that I got lucky and saw 3 of the best girls right out of the gate.

    You guys don't believe me that's great.

    To the other guys I would recommend getting naked with any of the 3, it's fun.

    BTW I always pay full rate and I tip. Might be part of why I don't have bad dates?

  13. #3066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam to get you to buy pics.
    Idk tbh I actually talked to her and she was willing to see me but I wanted to run it by here first.

  14. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.
    I said that #3049. Jasmine or her handler is doing all the posting. All this posting and she has no time for bathing.

  15. #3064

    Put your detective hat on

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Enough about Jasmine. There are others out there we need to hear about.
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape