Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7845
-
12-18-20 19:12 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 1322Anyone?
Her location says Chesire. I assume she means Cheshire. Are there any motels in Cheshire that would be a place these girls would use? Aprivate residence in that town doesn't really fit either. Something just looks fishy here.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
12-18-20 19:01 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 487Now that's nasy
Is it an autopsy.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 18:59 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 487Question is. Why
Business that bad? Maybe time to up your game. We're hobbyists, not dumbellzzzzz.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 17:34 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 224Rates??
OK, I am not on to accuse you of being Jasmine, although there would be nothing wrong with being Jasmine in posts, as long as you really don't have a Mohawk and are not a 6'7" male when showing up for a date.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
I am confused about the rates here. 360 over 3 companionship dates is $120/ session. You do hours, so that is $120/ h. Matching back to 480 month.
Are you saying that Bellz is going $120/ h for a companionship session? She must really like you a lot or you are trying to get her in trouble. LOL. At this rate, get me in and give me the magic password, please. I am kind of set at the moment but I am ready to learn good ropes from you.
-
12-18-20 17:30 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 1000Any One Try This One Yet
-
12-18-20 15:51 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 2148That's one hell of a stinky ass. Whoever helped take that photo has to be her competitor.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 15:46 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 204Eww
And think that someone will pay 75 for a BJ or 140 hh. I wouldn't call her if she was paying me.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 13:47 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 792Yikes!
Why would you advertise this? Yuck!
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
-
12-18-20 06:49 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 74I write my reviews to speak to a preferred clientele so the girls I see have less risk of catching street walker skank. I'm a grown ass man that knows what to do with a naked woman so I haven't had a bad date.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
I don't see any reason to nit pick these girls on body or technique as if I put myself on the internet I would starve to death LOL.
I saw Hailie first. Her phone blew up while I was there and she said she must have gotten a good review. That's how I found this site. Then I saw Bellz was famous here so I got in touch with her. Bellz mentioned jasmine as a doubles partner so I got in touch with her.
You have to admit that I got lucky and saw 3 of the best girls right out of the gate.
You guys don't believe me that's great.
To the other guys I would recommend getting naked with any of the 3, it's fun.
BTW I always pay full rate and I tip. Might be part of why I don't have bad dates?
-
12-18-20 06:49 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 129Not sure
Idk tbh I actually talked to her and she was willing to see me but I wanted to run it by here first.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 06:02 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 2148I said that #3049. Jasmine or her handler is doing all the posting. All this posting and she has no time for bathing.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 05:07 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 792Put your detective hat on
Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 20:39 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 74I used that username so Hailie bellz and Jasmine would know the reviews were mine. That poor girl Hailie I was such a rookie when I saw her I asked her to do the hold up a sign with a word on it and chose Thor. Got the Mohawk just before I saw bellz so I think she figured it out.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
Didn't expect to get called out for it tho.
I've told all 3 that I would be happy to give any creep an attitude adjustment but most guys are cool they tell me. Bellz is tough though she'd probably whip me.
-
12-17-20 20:14 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 74I don't do half hours only hours. I'm west of them. With Bellz you have to also add a lot of wasted time by my experience and I have limited windows to get away.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
My average donation with Bellz was 360 over 3 dates. I see my girl 2-4 times a month. That's 240 to 480 a month difference based on rate and tip.
If you prefer Bellz I get it. My first experience with her was a memory for a lifetime. More cathartic than sexual. It turns out we weren't a great match for regular dates.
Like I said earlier chemistry matters and my chemistry with jasmine is just better. I'm looking for a personal connection, something that gets better every time and for me that's just how it worked out.
I don't know if you guys think I'm jasmine or making it up but I've reviewed Hailie and Bellz and I stand by all my reviews.
-
12-17-20 20:00 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 2148That is Jasmine alright writing her own reviews.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





