Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12646

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialGuard  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840

    -IG.
    Was wondering the same thing too. If you did go- how about a report?

  2. #12645

    Blondes are more fun

    Going to try to arrange a meet up with Kim, has any one had any luck with this one? She looks fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/638933980840

    -IG.

  3. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? I text her the other day. VERY limited menu. Quoted 120 qv 180 hhr 250 hr.

    She wouldn't budge from it and said she has customers that pay and don't complain so I thought I would see if anyone here saw her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/448149359949
    I'm not 100 % sure, but she kinda looks like the girl from Racine / Kenosha that went by london or heaven. If it is her she has a rip-off report and was mentioned to be heavely reliaint on her meds.

  4. #12643

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Please google "olive oyl" and you'll understand why that girl could never be called Olive Oyl Jess.

  5. #12642

    Heavenly

    Any one see her? I text her the other day. VERY limited menu. Quoted 120 qv 180 hhr 250 hr.

    She wouldn't budge from it and said she has customers that pay and don't complain so I thought I would see if anyone here saw her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/448149359949

  6. #12641

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    That is not even close to looking like Jess. Yes, Jess has put on a few pounds, but the additional weight just brings her up to skinny. She used to be a bag of bones.

  7. #12640

    Rayna and Jana

    I've been seeing Rayna for over a year, but have never taken the time to review. Rayna is in a new location and seems to not be jumping around to different locations as much. She is also working with another girl, Jana. Several times Rayna has had a partner, but they are only around for a short time. Jana seems to enjoy her work, she's personable, and well if she is being mentored by Rayna we know she will do well. Rayna had always been a true professional in Milwaukee. I recommend going to see these gals. I know I'll repeat.

  8. #12639

    Katy mixed 701 number

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    How about you!! Jump in there. Let us know how it goes.
    Was just with her on Wednesday. She's the nicest little lady I've been with. Nice little package, did everything she said she would. But I think she's leaving soon so hurry if you want to give it a try.

  9. #12638

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Have you even seen Popeye before, olive oil isn't a bbw in the show / movie what made you think she was in real life. Though this jess is fun and has giant boobies.

  10. #12637

    Not even close to being OOJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    This differently isn't OOJ.

  11. #12636

    That's Big Jessica

    She's known for her BBBJ skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]

  12. #12635
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    She is doing in all and outcall. Still one of the best values out there. Text only 414-400-xx10.
    Damn, I tossed her number a month ago. Figured she wasn't coming back.

  13. #12634

    Ad link?

    Which Katy? Damage? Menu? Does she smoke?

    Quote Originally Posted by GJames525  [View Original Post]
    Is a really sweet girl fun conversation fun time she's located in good area by Mayfair I will definitely repeat. Go see her boys.

  14. #12633

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    That is not OOJ.

  15. #12632

    How is her service?

    Like you, I don't mind paying for quality. How was her menu and service? Oh, and does she smoke?

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Farrah Monroe today. It was my second time to see her. Her rates are on par with City Girls. (Farrah does 30 minute sessions where as CG didn't offer that). I like City Girls because there was none of the bullshit that is often discussed here with STG providers. (CG is now gone). I am fortunate that I can afford the higher rate and to me it is well worth the cost. I am too old and will not tolerate what I read on the forum about the providers who are scammers and provide little to no satisfaction.

    I could not figure out how to use the city of Milwaukee parking meter. I could not read the text either, it was mid afternoon but there wasn't enough light. So I took my chances and found a parking citation on my windshield after the session.

    There is actually an app which can be downloaded so you set up an account which will likely allow you to pay for the meter. I would imagine this is available in other cities.

    I suppose a downside is that your location can be traced / proven.

    Farrah's contact information can be found on Tryst along with about 80 other providers. Be careful though, check when the provider was last on Tryst. If she hasn't been there, chances are her info is out of date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape