The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 662 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4083

    Same

    Same here man.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/863887720372

    After seeing some positive reviews on this one, I reached out. The first few attempts, she wouldn't respond until hours after first contact, well after I was available to play. Yesterday I got a response first thing in the morning and we made plans for a half hour for 160. The communication was constant until I got to the address, when it went silent. I waited for half an hour while sending periodic texts in case she was showering or something, then eventually bailed. She wrote an hour and a half later saying that she had fallen asleep (not a great sign when the last text before I arrived was only six minutes). I wrote that maybe I could reschedule for 12:30 but I needed to know ASAP. Again, there were no more responses until 12:47, which was too late for me as I had things to do. I got another unsolicited text at about 7:30 at night, and replied that I could only do mornings. I tried again this morning against my better judgement, and either her phone is out of service or she blocked me.

    Ultimately I had cash in hand and wasted a rare long free morning on this one. If anyone else has luck actually connecting, I'd love to know. I think I'm done chasing this one.

  2. #4082

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    My bad for not believing your review, few months ago. When you gave glowing review about that sexy lookin blonde provider. Who is a bit pricey. BTW that same blonde one, her ad titles now say Reyna. It's been pointed out recently that she was working with this new Diamond girl. It's not a coincidence that they both have the same handler based, ad type wording. Handler is a nice way of saying it. I could say pimp. LMAO. You seen the Black pimp / handler guy when leaving. And you saw the girl you had a bad time with, arguing with the sexy blonde provider. And that's the same blonde provider you had a good time with / reviewed good on here, previously? When I gave you some good, fun harmless grief. Haha. Hey I mean this with all good kindness and respect. Are you really that same sexy blonde?? Reyna her ad titles been saying. Perhaps you had a falling out with the Diamond gal. Because your legit to your clients and she wants to rip guys off. And I say this stuff without stirring the pot. Perhaps you don't want to admit to being her, on the Open Public Forum? So you have to play it off like you are a guy.
    The blonde Reyna I saw again excellent she was in and helped her with her ad. Reyna said that they parted ways and she redid her ad Reyna is independent Diamond has some sugar daddy and black boyfriend / baby daddy with her. I wouldn't recommend Diamond Reyna is a great provider from my experience and I absolutely can say all of her pictures are of her and recently taken. The other I think stole pics and she is not as thin as pictures suggest good angles. I think Reyna was gone over the weekend didn't see her post. She said she was going to Vegas with a monger.

  3. #4081

    Reynba

    Quote Originally Posted by Spindr69  [View Original Post]
    Got to residence inn and she had several lurkers smoking candy and she got rid of them so she then starts stops hours into bathroom several times says time is up after 20 minutes and I paid for HH she has definitely got a hygiene issue like Chelsea at low tide then she grabs my coat looking for money but I never bring all in leave in my trunk with wallet. What a shit show black guy is watching me walk to my car and she is arguing with a blonde provider very nice looking about ripping off one of her clients would not recommend or repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/580516973124
    I would love to get some more info on this Reyna. Her pics look good and I have texted her and she seems legit. But no one seems to have seen her. She does post on STG an a lot. She looks petite but it lists her weight at 146 which seems like a lot for being petite.

  4. #4080

    Now that sounds like a legit review Spinder.

    My bad for not believing your review, few months ago. When you gave glowing review about that sexy lookin blonde provider. Who is a bit pricey. BTW that same blonde one, her ad titles now say Reyna. It's been pointed out recently that she was working with this new Diamond girl. It's not a coincidence that they both have the same handler based, ad type wording. Handler is a nice way of saying it. I could say pimp. LMAO. You seen the Black pimp / handler guy when leaving. And you saw the girl you had a bad time with, arguing with the sexy blonde provider. And that's the same blonde provider you had a good time with / reviewed good on here, previously? When I gave you some good, fun harmless grief. Haha. Hey I mean this with all good kindness and respect. Are you really that same sexy blonde?? Reyna her ad titles been saying. Perhaps you had a falling out with the Diamond gal. Because your legit to your clients and she wants to rip guys off. And I say this stuff without stirring the pot. Perhaps you don't want to admit to being her, on the Open Public Forum? So you have to play it off like you are a guy.

  5. #4079

    Beware

    Got to residence inn and she had several lurkers smoking candy and she got rid of them so she then starts stops hours into bathroom several times says time is up after 20 minutes and I paid for HH she has definitely got a hygiene issue like Chelsea at low tide then she grabs my coat looking for money but I never bring all in leave in my trunk with wallet. What a shit show black guy is watching me walk to my car and she is arguing with a blonde provider very nice looking about ripping off one of her clients would not recommend or repeat.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/580516973124

  6. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Yup! That is her indeed! Man, the years have not been kind. Nowhere near as tight as she used to be.

    Ever get to record with her?

  7. #4077

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    So this experience is a few years old, but as a recent turtleboy article has brought Erin back into my mind, thought I'd put it in writing.

    I've had the pleasure of dreaming about Erin (18), her sister Desiree (22), and their mother Debbie (40) all in the same night as well as repeatedly seperately!.
    Her onlyfans page.

    https://onlyfans.com/roseysavage

  8. #4076

    All in the family.

    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    So this experience is a few years old, but as a recent turtleboy article has brought Erin back into my mind, thought I'd put it in writing.

    I've had the pleasure of dreaming about Erin (18), her sister Desiree (22), and their mother Debbie (40) all in the same night as well as repeatedly seperately!

    Erin. Covered head-to-toe in tattoos.
    Erin and Desiree both had babies. No surprise right? You're not the only one who would creampie them on a regular basis. Desiree roped in some loser out in the sticks. Erin popped out her kid with some deadbeat, so she's raising it herself with the help of an onlyfans page. She'll probably still do dates of you reach out to her through her onlyfans. The mother, she's a crackhead roaming where the crackheads roam.

  9. #4075

    Erin, Desiree, and Debbie. 2 sisters and a mother!

    So this experience is a few years old, but as a recent turtleboy article has brought Erin back into my mind, thought I'd put it in writing.

    I've had the pleasure of dreaming about Erin (18), her sister Desiree (22), and their mother Debbie (40) all in the same night as well as repeatedly seperately!

    Erin. Covered head-to-toe in tattoos. At one point she mentioned she had over 40 tats, and began trading sex for free tattoos when she was 14. Large, perky tits with great nipples. Not overweight, but a healthy, non-skinny weight. Piercings in her face and nips. BBBJ & BBFS in both hotels and my truck. Creampies each time. Didn't rush with a bad attitude, but rather immediately jumping to the "cum inside me, cum inside me, cum inside me" the second she would hop on. $100 per visit.

    Desiree. Few tattoos and piercings. Super skinny spinner, maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. LOVED to move her hips while riding bareback. Creampies without complaint. Lots of trackmarks though. $80 per visit.

    Debbie. Not going to lie. Only ever resorted to seeing her when her daughters weren't around, as I was hoping they'd stop by and join in. Larger lady, despite all the H use. (Would always shoot-up right before she saw me.).

    Would love to know if they're still out there and servicing the Worcester community! .

  10. #4074

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    Raven & Lucy are handled by the same pimp. They both seemed to of disappeared.
    She maybe migrated south for the winter with some of the other birds, look for her to return in the spring when the bluebirds start to sing.

  11. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    Just when I had the urge to take a chance with Raven she seems to have gone off the radar. Anybody have any Raven sightings lately?
    Raven & Lucy are handled by the same pimp. They both seemed to of disappeared.

  12. #4072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with her also. But keep in mind somebody I know, pal of mine. Got ripped off by her. So he says. Don't know why he'd lie about that?? Like she claims. She has had a lot of back an forth with me last month. About stuff. And insists that review I wrote of her, ripping him off. Is bullshit. But I'm just going by what I was told. And FYI even if it was some bs, still she's a mega *****. She went on and on after I hooked up with her that time. Ranting and raving through texts. Complaining about how I gave her a $100 winning scratch ticket. Plus she had received 100 cash with that. She was bullshit over having to wait til 9 am to cash that. Which actually sounds like BS itself, haha. All stores Lottery machines open up at 5 am. To cash tickets. She must have went to some store, that had just opened up. Maybe that's why? If she had went elsewhere she could've cashed that way before 9 am. I had so many rant texts from her. Over that crap. That yes she caused me to say a lot of mean harsh shit to her. I should've just ignored her ignorant / ungateful ass then. She is quite the talker, I noticed. I may write a lot on a text or on this Site. But in person, I don't go talkin a lot about myself. Giving con acts / sob stories over my life. She def has her hustle stories rehearsed. About how she used to be a Madam. LMAO. And before I seen her that time, she totally rated down SW types. Comparing them to her. Saying how much classy she is. And she don't go walking the streets. "I'm not no crackhead or junkie SW. I have self dignity, so I turn down over 90% of guys who contact me. Or guys tryin to get great deals. I'm such a classy, sassy County girl. " Yeah so I don't recommend this girl. Even though we had a good time hooking up. Or if anyone does sees her, fuck her and leave. LOL. No need wasting time trying to be cool with her. Never ever have I come across anyone who was ungrateful over getting 200 bucks. It was an outcall, BTW. Me and my friend picked her. Not my cousin, haha. She went and told people it was my cousin. When she knew it was my friend. Also when she got wind of the reviews of her, out here. She spread hogwash LIES about me. I'm NOT into rough sex. She claimed to people that I choked her. And contacted her from 22 dif #s. Such downright BULLSHIT. This girl can be very vandactave when crossed the wrong way. I don't recommend anyone being her friend. And I didn't pay attention to her stupid tattoo Iron Man.
    Girls like that are the reason I will never text from my real number. Girls like that are nothing but trouble and will blackmail you if they can get dirt on you or family members.

  13. #4071

    Raven

    Just when I had the urge to take a chance with Raven she seems to have gone off the radar. Anybody have any Raven sightings lately?

  14. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/863887720372

    After seeing some positive reviews on this one, I reached out. The first few attempts, she wouldn't respond until hours after first contact, well after I was available to play. Yesterday I got a response first thing in the morning and we made plans for a half hour for 160. The communication was constant until I got to the address, when it went silent. I waited for half an hour while sending periodic texts in case she was showering or something, then eventually bailed. She wrote an hour and a half later saying that she had fallen asleep (not a great sign when the last text before I arrived was only six minutes). I wrote that maybe I could reschedule for 12:30 but I needed to know ASAP. Again, there were no more responses until 12:47, which was too late for me as I had things to do. I got another unsolicited text at about 7:30 at night, and replied that I could only do mornings. I tried again this morning against my better judgement, and either her phone is out of service or she blocked me.

    Ultimately I had cash in hand and wasted a rare long free morning on this one. If anyone else has luck actually connecting, I'd love to know. I think I'm done chasing this one.
    Save your $$. I posted on her a few weeks ago. She was nice enough when we met, but it was just bad all the way around. Someone at else in the living room, had to get high first, terrible odor. One and done for me.

  15. #4069

    Good Review Iron

    I had a good time with her also. But keep in mind somebody I know, pal of mine. Got ripped off by her. So he says. Don't know why he'd lie about that?? Like she claims. She has had a lot of back an forth with me last month. About stuff. And insists that review I wrote of her, ripping him off. Is bullshit. But I'm just going by what I was told. And FYI even if it was some bs, still she's a mega *****. She went on and on after I hooked up with her that time. Ranting and raving through texts. Complaining about how I gave her a $100 winning scratch ticket. Plus she had received 100 cash with that. She was bullshit over having to wait til 9 am to cash that. Which actually sounds like BS itself, haha. All stores Lottery machines open up at 5 am. To cash tickets. She must have went to some store, that had just opened up. Maybe that's why? If she had went elsewhere she could've cashed that way before 9 am. I had so many rant texts from her. Over that crap. That yes she caused me to say a lot of mean harsh shit to her. I should've just ignored her ignorant / ungateful ass then. She is quite the talker, I noticed. I may write a lot on a text or on this Site. But in person, I don't go talkin a lot about myself. Giving con acts / sob stories over my life. She def has her hustle stories rehearsed. About how she used to be a Madam. LMAO. And before I seen her that time, she totally rated down SW types. Comparing them to her. Saying how much classy she is. And she don't go walking the streets. "I'm not no crackhead or junkie SW. I have self dignity, so I turn down over 90% of guys who contact me. Or guys tryin to get great deals. I'm such a classy, sassy County girl. " Yeah so I don't recommend this girl. Even though we had a good time hooking up. Or if anyone does sees her, fuck her and leave. LOL. No need wasting time trying to be cool with her. Never ever have I come across anyone who was ungrateful over getting 200 bucks. It was an outcall, BTW. Me and my friend picked her. Not my cousin, haha. She went and told people it was my cousin. When she knew it was my friend. Also when she got wind of the reviews of her, out here. She spread hogwash LIES about me. I'm NOT into rough sex. She claimed to people that I choked her. And contacted her from 22 dif #s. Such downright BULLSHIT. This girl can be very vandactave when crossed the wrong way. I don't recommend anyone being her friend. And I didn't pay attention to her stupid tattoo Iron Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape