Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    1 People who don't have to talk to the police all the time. Most people are either intimidated directly or indirectly or don't know that their best bet is to say nothing. LE will also lie or intimidate by putting pressure on someone. They could have threatened to tell the wife or to make a show of an arrest at the site or near the person's home. Additionally they may have even tried the "If you tell us now, we'll go easier on you later. " line. They may but I would not bet on it and they are a zillion % not obliged to.

    I have known cops who laugh at the way they intimidate people into saying whatever the cop wants. Real criminals often know to shut up. A lot of regular folks think they can talk their way out of things with the po po. One cop told me once that in all the years they had been LEO only one person talked his way out of an arrest. That's like 20 + years of people not getting out of trouble by talking and much more likely making things worse by talking.

    2 Who knows how anyone reacts when panicked? I can only imagine a situation like that is like when you really really have to pee but can't unzip your pants because you're so distracted by the urgency. Also, cops are generally pretty good at their jobs or at least parts of it. LE probably got in so quickly and maybe even quietly that there was no time.

    Good article though. For newbies the article described how to do it, although in kind of reverse form or something. Good info for anyone who wants to try an AMP.

    Good luck everyone and be careful.
    Point 1 is spot on! I've been arrested or detained a number of times. Not a huge amount but the one factor I notice in every situation is that citizens do not know their rights. You absolutely do not have to talk to the police. As soon as you say you want a lawyer / your lawyer present you make their jobs harder (actually funny too because a lawyer I knew got out of a DUI once this way). Most of us don't have a lawyer on retainer or available so we think it's so much easier just to buy into the tough guy / or good guy act that police do and start singijg like a bird stuff they shouldn't. Thereby incriminating yourself or putting yourself in a compromising position.

    Althou one time I was detained for a robbery because my county detectives are clueless twats. They had me in the interrogation room and me being a general ass and cussing them out and saying I had nothing to do with it. And that the stupid tracking devices they've put on my car and the bugging of my phone they got should've indicated this. Which is also amazing how much of a joke in America it is to get a fucking warrant / order in the land of the free. They let me go but the same lawyer friend told me they probably would've railroaded me if I didn't act like an ass an answer one of their certain preliminary interrogation questions in certain manner. He also said I was technically kidnapped from my car.

    Anyway don't talk to cops in general. But Esp sont talk to cops if you're actually near / done a crime. Ask for a lawyer.

  2. #11757

    Youni

    Tried out Youni for the first time last weekend. I've probably driven past it a fair number of times over the years without knowing.

    Got Angela. She was pretty from what I could see with the mask on. Room had a door, but it was open the whole time. Only a curtain for privacy. The place seemed pretty busy. Heard what seemed like two other guys come in. On said he'd be back later. Maybe I wouldn't have heard that if the door was closed. Massage wasn't bad. The soft touch was pretty nice. When she was negotiating the price she kept shushing me, I guess so the other guys couldn't hear. She asked how much? I said $60 and she did a playful slap. I still am not sure if she was trying to imply it wasn't enough or what. It was good. I got to get some hands on with the girls. But she wouldn't remove her shirt completely.

    Not a bad experience. But not my best time either.

  3. #11756

    Green in Glen Burnie

    Saw an earlier post that a new AMP was about to open and I decided to TOFTT. The parking is in the back and there is a back door with a door bell. Lilly met me at the door, heavier build older with glasses and led me to the room. There was both a curtain and door to the room. Got undressed and comfortable. Lilly was vey nice and gave me a very good massage. There was generous teasing and for those who like prostate massages she will give you a good one. That is not my preference so I begged off of that and she had me flip. The teasing continued and motioned to junior I nodded and the fun began. Roaming on the top was allowed UTC. Her tits had some miles on them. She was very good and I popped rather quickly. All in all a good visit. She was very nice and cleaned me up and finished with a solid foot massage. House fee was. 6 and a. 4 tip. There was another provider there but I did not see her. Stay safe.

    HK.

  4. #11755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    If the van was targeted, it doesn't take much to "observe a violation" A rolling right turn on red, lane change without turn signal, a turn without a turn signal. Any infraction can be a traffic violation when a vehicle is a target of an investigation.
    I agree but I would include that the police simply make stuff up to stop you.

  5. #11754

    Madison

    Met up with this one recently, pics are accurate, she had a nice attitude and seems like a sweetheart but ONLY will go as far as topless HJ as others have said. . 8 hh the massage is nothing special, just rubbing body lotion all over you, then says turn over for HE. Her bf knows what she does and he's the one who said only HJ, he don't work so this is the only income as she said she lost her good job due to Covid. Would I repeat? Maybe but only if I could skip the damn lotion all over me. If she was to go to FS, I'll be the first in line for a try. She was in an apartment close to an airport in middle river.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...t/327076792150

  6. #11753
    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    "After the van left the spa parking lot and headed west on Elkton Road, an MSP trooper, who was aware of the ongoing investigation, observed a traffic violation and stopped the van, police reported."

    If anybody buys they observed a traffic violation coincidentally, then I got a great lifetime opportunity for you with timeshares.
    If the van was targeted, it doesn't take much to "observe a violation" A rolling right turn on red, lane change without turn signal, a turn without a turn signal. Any infraction can be a traffic violation when a vehicle is a target of an investigation.

  7. #11752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Come up via the Baltimore / Washington Parkway. You can get off at exit rt 193 and you'll be in the heart of AMPs that will give you the full treatment.

    I've been to TK Therapy and had a great time. $60/ hr to the house and $140 for CBJ and CFS. I think those are the standard rates.

    I've heard equally good things about:

    Cherry Accupressure.

    VIP Accupressure.

    Rising Sun Massage.

    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    All three have been reviewed extensively and have similar pricing. They are all clean and in quiet office parks. They are all very good however your experience will vary on the attendant.

  8. #11751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Thought you all would be interested in reading this article, goes pretty deep into the steps taken to take down an establishment.

    https://outline.com/HSUWb3
    "After the van left the spa parking lot and headed west on Elkton Road, an MSP trooper, who was aware of the ongoing investigation, observed a traffic violation and stopped the van, police reported."

    If anybody buys they observed a traffic violation coincidentally, then I got a great lifetime opportunity for you with timeshares.

  9. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have two questions.

    1) Why would the guys interviewed walking out admit to having sex and not either say they got a straight massage or refuse to talk at all.

    2) Didn't the guy caught inside during the raid even have time to remove the darn condom and toss it in the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    1 I could see them being very persuasive, you claim up or try to lawyer up and they say "ok, we'll stop over at your house when you get your lawyer, or other threats about arrest and such. Offered immunity or something for the testimony. No way I want to have a subpoena or court summon show up at my house.

    2 I wondered that as well too, not like the walls are that thick in any of these types of places. That thing is coming off and being stashed as soon as I hear the commotion. And I'm just getting a massage at that point.
    1. There are some YouTube videos posted by lawyers that give general guidance. Never admit to anything. From personal experience with two streetwalker busts, the police will say that they will let you go right then if you admit guilt. Of course, letting you go now doesn't mean it is all over. Don't talk!

    2. The way I read the article it sounds like very little time passed from the moment the front door opened for the fake customer until the massage room door was broken down. He didn't stand a chance. This is a risk that we all take in massage places. I worry every time I hear the doorbell ring, even at trusted massage places.

  10. #11749

    Good questions

    1 I could see them being very persuasive, you claim up or try to lawyer up and they say "ok, we'll stop over at your house when you get your lawyer, or other threats about arrest and such. Offered immunity or something for the testimony. No way I want to have a subpoena or court summon show up at my house.

    2 I wondered that as well too, not like the walls are that thick in any of these types of places. That thing is coming off and being stashed as soon as I hear the commotion. And I'm just getting a massage at that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have two questions.

    1) Why would the guys interviewed walking out admit to having sex and not either say they got a straight massage or refuse to talk at all.

    2) Didn't the guy caught inside during the raid even have time to remove the darn condom and toss it in the corner.

  11. #11748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Hard to understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Thought you all would be interested in reading this article, goes pretty deep into the steps taken to take down an establishment.

    https://outline.com/HSUWb3
    I expect that most of us here have a bit more life experience than most, a kind way of saying a bit on the older side 50 y. O, and I learned to be guarded most times I have to talk to them. These men who succumbed to.

    Police questioning and incriminated themselves were probably not members of Jackson because we know better.

  12. #11747

    Guess What Day It Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Thought you all would be interested in reading this article, goes pretty deep into the steps taken to take down an establishment.

    https://outline.com/HSUWb3
    Reading this a bit.

    That man, identified in charging papers as "CS-1," told the investigator that a female employee manually gratified him inside the spa and that he paid for that service, police reported.

    Wildman later interviewed four additional men whom investigators, through the periodic surveillance operations, identified as Spa Aromatherapy clients, police said.

    "Each man provided a statement to law enforcement indicating, in sum and substance, that they patronized the Spa Aromatherapy with the intent to engage in a sex act and that they engaged in sex acts with the various female employees of the Spa Aromatherapy in exchange for U.S. Currency. Each male client advised that they were required to pay in cash," court records allege.
    It's funny that today is Friday.

  13. #11746

    Not sure of 2

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have two questions.

    1) Why would the guys interviewed walking out admit to having sex and not either say they got a straight massage or refuse to talk at all.

    2) Didn't the guy caught inside during the raid even have time to remove the darn condom and toss it in the corner.
    1 People who don't have to talk to the police all the time. Most people are either intimidated directly or indirectly or don't know that their best bet is to say nothing. LE will also lie or intimidate by putting pressure on someone. They could have threatened to tell the wife or to make a show of an arrest at the site or near the person's home. Additionally they may have even tried the "If you tell us now, we'll go easier on you later. " line. They may but I would not bet on it and they are a zillion % not obliged to.

    I have known cops who laugh at the way they intimidate people into saying whatever the cop wants. Real criminals often know to shut up. A lot of regular folks think they can talk their way out of things with the po po. One cop told me once that in all the years they had been LEO only one person talked his way out of an arrest. That's like 20 + years of people not getting out of trouble by talking and much more likely making things worse by talking.

    2 Who knows how anyone reacts when panicked? I can only imagine a situation like that is like when you really really have to pee but can't unzip your pants because you're so distracted by the urgency. Also, cops are generally pretty good at their jobs or at least parts of it. LE probably got in so quickly and maybe even quietly that there was no time.

    Good article though. For newbies the article described how to do it, although in kind of reverse form or something. Good info for anyone who wants to try an AMP.

    Good luck everyone and be careful.

  14. #11745

    Elkton Case

    I guess I have two questions.

    1) Why would the guys interviewed walking out admit to having sex and not either say they got a straight massage or refuse to talk at all.

    2) Didn't the guy caught inside during the raid even have time to remove the darn condom and toss it in the corner.

  15. #11744

    Elkton case

    Thought you all would be interested in reading this article, goes pretty deep into the steps taken to take down an establishment.

    https://outline.com/HSUWb3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape