Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 524 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I am not into conspiracy theory but with this post I think I could use you as a bodyguard to delegate some biz. Send me your resume. .

    And no, never met Jasmine or Bellz.
    I used that username so Hailie bellz and Jasmine would know the reviews were mine. That poor girl Hailie I was such a rookie when I saw her I asked her to do the hold up a sign with a word on it and chose Thor. Got the Mohawk just before I saw bellz so I think she figured it out.

    Didn't expect to get called out for it tho.

    I've told all 3 that I would be happy to give any creep an attitude adjustment but most guys are cool they tell me. Bellz is tough though she'd probably whip me.

  2. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Bellz too far and expensive compared to jasmine? Lmao. Her prices are the same as jasmine for an indescribably better time and her incall is only like 15 minutes from jasmines. You should know something, you can't kid a kidder. In case you're wondering what that means, you should be more wise about who you try to lie to.
    I don't do half hours only hours. I'm west of them. With Bellz you have to also add a lot of wasted time by my experience and I have limited windows to get away.

    My average donation with Bellz was 360 over 3 dates. I see my girl 2-4 times a month. That's 240 to 480 a month difference based on rate and tip.

    If you prefer Bellz I get it. My first experience with her was a memory for a lifetime. More cathartic than sexual. It turns out we weren't a great match for regular dates.

    Like I said earlier chemistry matters and my chemistry with jasmine is just better. I'm looking for a personal connection, something that gets better every time and for me that's just how it worked out.

    I don't know if you guys think I'm jasmine or making it up but I've reviewed Hailie and Bellz and I stand by all my reviews.

  3. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    That is Jasmine alright writing her own reviews.

  4. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    Her them page has her rates.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

    Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.
    Enough about Jasmine. There are others out there we need to hear about.

  5. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Yes I've seen Hailey, Bella Bellz and jasmine. Poor Hailey had to break me in I was a rookie and Bellz just too far and expensive.

    My 2 cents is chemistry matters. The first time I saw jasmine was like I've known her for years. Never had a bad date. We're in such a groove now that she's usually only 5-10 minutes late. One day I will reach the top of the mountain and she will be on time!
    Bellz too far and expensive compared to jasmine? Lmao. Her prices are the same as jasmine for an indescribably better time and her incall is only like 15 minutes from jasmines. You should know something, you can't kid a kidder. In case you're wondering what that means, you should be more wise about who you try to lie to.

  6. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    I'm Norwegian, 6'7 , 300 with a Mohawk and a beard LOL. Ask any of the girls I've seen if I'm a man LOL.
    Ok. I am not into conspiracy theory but with this post I think I could use you as a bodyguard to delegate some biz. Send me your resume. .

    And no, never met Jasmine or Bellz.

  7. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a Link? I searched this thread and couldn't find a "real" link
    Her them page has her rates.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

    Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.

  8. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Her them page has all current pics (literally last week) and her rates.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

  9. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Your one of the few that catch on. Sometimes I wonder who is writing the review.
    I'm Norwegian, 6'7 , 300 with a Mohawk and a beard LOL. Ask any of the girls I've seen if I'm a man LOL.

  10. #3054
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #3053
    [QUOTE=Slick28;5116386]Does she have a Link? I searched this thread and couldn't find a "real" link./QUOTE]Her them page has her rates.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

    Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.

  12. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    With a username like that, it's got to be a guy. Right??

    How about thorviking_destroyer_he_man.
    LOL. Yes I've seen Hailey, Bella Bellz and jasmine. Poor Hailey had to break me in I was a rookie and Bellz just too far and expensive.

    My 2 cents is chemistry matters. The first time I saw jasmine was like I've known her for years. Never had a bad date. We're in such a groove now that she's usually only 5-10 minutes late. One day I will reach the top of the mountain and she will be on time!

  13. #3051

    Scam

    It's a scam to get you to buy pics.

  14. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    One sentence review: It's like having a Nevada bunny ranch girl in Waterbury.

    Pros: Beautiful, professional, sensual, reliable, consistent, cool, smart and funny.

    Cons: she sucks at texting and she knows it LOL.

    I saw her earlier and her GFE is out of this world. I mean I thought to myself afterwards, "that felt like what it would be like after giving your girlfriend a gold necklace on Christmas Eve and then she gives you the look". The little noises she makes kill me.

    What sets her apart in my book is I saw her last Friday and she switched it up to more of a PSE mode and I honestly haven't released like that on a long time even she said something about the results LOL The faces she makes when she's feeling it are white hot really something else.

    I've seen her as my regular and it gets better every time because she really gets to know you and it seems more like a friends with benefits situation than an escort and client arrangement.

    I'm hoping to get the guts to do the old "meet up at a bar and pretend to pick her up " thing later.

    I'll let you know how it goes.
    This Jasmine? https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/545690728736.

  15. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    With a username like that, it's got to be a guy. Right??

    How about thorviking_destroyer_he_man.
    Your one of the few that catch on. Sometimes I wonder who is writing the review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape