Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 523 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Question is. Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I said that #3049. Jasmine or her handler is doing all the posting. All this posting and she has no time for bathing.
    Business that bad? Maybe time to up your game. We're hobbyists, not dumbellzzzzz.

  2. #3072

    Rates??

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    I don't do half hours only hours.
    ...My average donation with Bellz was 360 over 3 dates. I see my girl 2-4 times a month. That's 240 to 480 a month difference based on rate and tip.
    OK, I am not on to accuse you of being Jasmine, although there would be nothing wrong with being Jasmine in posts, as long as you really don't have a Mohawk and are not a 6'7" male when showing up for a date.

    I am confused about the rates here. 360 over 3 companionship dates is $120/ session. You do hours, so that is $120/ h. Matching back to 480 month.

    Are you saying that Bellz is going $120/ h for a companionship session? She must really like you a lot or you are trying to get her in trouble. LOL. At this rate, get me in and give me the magic password, please. I am kind of set at the moment but I am ready to learn good ropes from you.

  3. #3071

  4. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    That's one hell of a stinky ass. Whoever helped take that photo has to be her competitor.

  5. #3069

    Eww

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    And think that someone will pay 75 for a BJ or 140 hh. I wouldn't call her if she was paying me.

  6. #3068

    Yikes!

    Why would you advertise this? Yuck!

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/878354915176
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mjk5NDY4MDhjOGEwMGU2NzkzY2E4MzVmMWM3M2RjMmFiOTQ0ZDE4.jpg‎  

  7. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.
    I write my reviews to speak to a preferred clientele so the girls I see have less risk of catching street walker skank. I'm a grown ass man that knows what to do with a naked woman so I haven't had a bad date.

    I don't see any reason to nit pick these girls on body or technique as if I put myself on the internet I would starve to death LOL.

    I saw Hailie first. Her phone blew up while I was there and she said she must have gotten a good review. That's how I found this site. Then I saw Bellz was famous here so I got in touch with her. Bellz mentioned jasmine as a doubles partner so I got in touch with her.

    You have to admit that I got lucky and saw 3 of the best girls right out of the gate.

    You guys don't believe me that's great.

    To the other guys I would recommend getting naked with any of the 3, it's fun.

    BTW I always pay full rate and I tip. Might be part of why I don't have bad dates?

  8. #3066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam to get you to buy pics.
    Idk tbh I actually talked to her and she was willing to see me but I wanted to run it by here first.

  9. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.
    I said that #3049. Jasmine or her handler is doing all the posting. All this posting and she has no time for bathing.

  10. #3064

    Put your detective hat on

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Enough about Jasmine. There are others out there we need to hear about.
    Lmao bro put 2+2 together. All of his posts are about jasmine, bella bellz or hallie mae LOL. Obviously its one of them writing these "glowing" reviews LOL. Hey thorviking message me a discount I'll come see one of you and leave an honest review LOL.

  11. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I am not into conspiracy theory but with this post I think I could use you as a bodyguard to delegate some biz. Send me your resume. .

    And no, never met Jasmine or Bellz.
    I used that username so Hailie bellz and Jasmine would know the reviews were mine. That poor girl Hailie I was such a rookie when I saw her I asked her to do the hold up a sign with a word on it and chose Thor. Got the Mohawk just before I saw bellz so I think she figured it out.

    Didn't expect to get called out for it tho.

    I've told all 3 that I would be happy to give any creep an attitude adjustment but most guys are cool they tell me. Bellz is tough though she'd probably whip me.

  12. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Bellz too far and expensive compared to jasmine? Lmao. Her prices are the same as jasmine for an indescribably better time and her incall is only like 15 minutes from jasmines. You should know something, you can't kid a kidder. In case you're wondering what that means, you should be more wise about who you try to lie to.
    I don't do half hours only hours. I'm west of them. With Bellz you have to also add a lot of wasted time by my experience and I have limited windows to get away.

    My average donation with Bellz was 360 over 3 dates. I see my girl 2-4 times a month. That's 240 to 480 a month difference based on rate and tip.

    If you prefer Bellz I get it. My first experience with her was a memory for a lifetime. More cathartic than sexual. It turns out we weren't a great match for regular dates.

    Like I said earlier chemistry matters and my chemistry with jasmine is just better. I'm looking for a personal connection, something that gets better every time and for me that's just how it worked out.

    I don't know if you guys think I'm jasmine or making it up but I've reviewed Hailie and Bellz and I stand by all my reviews.

  13. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    That is Jasmine alright writing her own reviews.

  14. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    Her them page has her rates.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

    Pics are real. I have some on my phone if she let's me send them to you if you are in any doubt.
    Enough about Jasmine. There are others out there we need to hear about.

  15. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Yes I've seen Hailey, Bella Bellz and jasmine. Poor Hailey had to break me in I was a rookie and Bellz just too far and expensive.

    My 2 cents is chemistry matters. The first time I saw jasmine was like I've known her for years. Never had a bad date. We're in such a groove now that she's usually only 5-10 minutes late. One day I will reach the top of the mountain and she will be on time!
    Bellz too far and expensive compared to jasmine? Lmao. Her prices are the same as jasmine for an indescribably better time and her incall is only like 15 minutes from jasmines. You should know something, you can't kid a kidder. In case you're wondering what that means, you should be more wise about who you try to lie to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape