Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3888
-
01-01-21 10:58 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 38532020
For 2020, here are my five best picks:
- Shu (BTT).
- Six-hand Massage AMP (started off 2020).
- Great leads from Mongers here in the forum.
- Brazilian escorts (not Brazilian massages, they are terrible).
- Craigslist success (well, 10% success. But, better than zero).
Regrets for 2020.
- SW almost threw up in my car (medications made her sick, at least that's what she said).
- SW wouldn't get out of my car (didn't do anything. But, finally got her out an hour later from stalling).
- Seeing Marley (Winthrop) again (her pussy smelled like sea water).
- Asian agency upsell (Dedham).
- Seeing Nikki again (nice girl, got what I wanted. Just fearful of her surroundings and her addiction).
What's yours?
-
01-01-21 10:46 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 3853Stimulus
Our money is on its way or already in your bank. Who are you going to use it on? I, for one, need to save up. LOL. Spent a lot of my end of year bucket list for a BTT girl. This was the first time in a long time and also, will be the last time before I'll visit anything that expensive in a long time. I found my itch of getting off much more satisfying from your average woman than a knockout hottie. Now, if there was a knockout hottie at 100-150, then I'm all ears.
Spend on the economy, save up from past loses or get that girl that you've dreamed about for a long time? Or, donate to your favorite girl (s)?
-
01-01-21 10:43 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 3853What's your needs for 2021?
2020 is gone and 2021 is here. What's your addiction to kick off the new year?
I, for one, will visit an AMP, get a 6-hand massage like I did last year to cleanse myself for a good start. LOL! Alright, maybe not cleanse. But, start off with a big bang. What's in it for everyone else? Visit your favorite SW, Escort, Massage Parlor? Divulge on new girls or attempt to kick off a girl from a long time bucket list?
Let's hear it.
-
12-17-20 16:19 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 378A lot of those are gas station dick pills. I tried that Triple Platinum one before. It worked ok but didn't work as well as the original Stiff Nights. That one was great because it supposedly had the same ingredients as Cialis. One pill and you could fuck for three days. Pop twice in a session without issue. They pulled it off the market after they got caught using the prescription ingredients. It came back after a while but it was a watered down version.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
Blue Chews work pretty well.
Extenze. Tried that one once and had a bad reaction. Felt like I was burning up with needles under my skin. Weird feeling and it passed in a few minutes but freaked me out so I don't buy those anymore.
-
12-17-20 15:59 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 175Public service announcement
In case you like to use a little assistance, the FDA has released a list of of male enhancement products to avoid. You may want to check the list.
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medication...ce=govdelivery
That's all for now. Stay safe.
-
12-16-20 14:40 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 3853Younger Mongers will laugh at this. But, I remember mail ordering this VHS tape when I was younger and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Yes, I said mail order. Obviously, now you can watch anything online. Thought you older Mongers will get a kick out of this.
https://xhamster.com/videos/better-s...niques-xhqMKlK
-
12-15-20 18:42 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 207Old porn
Don't think I would want those pubes to make a comeback. A little crew-cut is fine but having it so long the girl has to pull it apart so you can chow down or stick yo' dick in is kinda gross.
But -- I really prefer the au' natural body types in this vid. A majority of the superstar girls today are gross. I'm talking to you every girl who has that Kardashian shape.
How girls with giant fat asses went from 'fat chicks' to sex symbols I'll never know. GAAA-ROSSS.
Another example of the Liberals brainwashing the youth of America. Plus size models. Plus size models is the equivalent of even losing teams getting a trophy now a days.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:56 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's crazy. Wonder how people are going to upload their hidden massage parlor experience or homemade videos. LOL. Those sites will just go overseas like they did with the closing of backpage. Listcrawler was dead for awhile until they went to the european union URL. Now, the mongers have a place for fun again. Pornhub is out of and. America. They gave in to the pressure.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 13:24 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 3853Definitely crazy. But, they'll bypass the rules by moving the site overseas. Like they did the escort sites.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 11:31 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 838Pornhub
Pornhub crack down. The rape vids and kiddy porn is unfortunate but I guess no more sex worker https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcru...loitation/amp/.
-
12-14-20 14:41 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 2197Thanks Mattis. Does anyone know what movie it's from?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 08:45 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 3853Classic porn
For you classic lovers, I bumped into this video and WOW. Can't ask for anything more. Girl uniforms, multiple girls on one guy! I would pay anything to be in his shoes. LOL.
https://xhamster.com/videos/schoolgi...-guard-xhvttSV
-
12-10-20 08:44 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 104Same here?
And it also randomly just logs me out while I'm actively using the boards? Kinda frustrating!
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:02 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 664Username not being saved when I log in but password is saved?
My password is saved but I have to type in my username each time I have checked remember me but not working.
Any advice?
Thanks CM.
-
12-07-20 00:06 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 2197










Reply With Quote



