Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11004
    A[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #11003

    Lee at Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to visit Lee soon. Do they offer TS there? I'm usually not a big fan unless it's a standing TS. If not I'll clean up ahead of time.
    They do offer a TS, but it's $20 more. It's not a standing TS though they might do that if you ask. And yes, Lee gives a great massage.

  3. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    After the shit show at Victoria, I stopped by Tian Tian again. I called ahead and made sure to ask for Amy. 30 minutes for $40. Not a bad massage. It was certainly one of the better AMP massages I received. On the flip she started with L1. I checked to see if L3 was on the menu, and it was for 160. That's when she became a dead fish. She just laid on the table with her pants off and shirt on. I had to beg her just to roll up the shirt. No real noise. Very mechanical. If I decide to stop in again, I'll keep it at L1.
    I have been told that Amy at Tian Tian is the same Amy who use to work at Tai Chi. When I had her for F3, a good while ago, she was a real hot mama and really into it, so if it is the same lady, maybe she was just having a bad day, but I switched to Lily at Tai Chi, who is also F3, because I like her tiny hot little body and she really gets into it, It would be interesting if someone can confirm that it is the same Amy that is now at Tian Tian. Stay safe.

  4. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Next to Enterprise?
    Yes, 3rd St Massage is just south of Enterprise on the same side of road.

  5. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    What is their quoted L3 rate?

    Thanks in advance. PM is ok.
    Victoria is run by the same folks run PT. In visits to PT they usually want triple the house fee for full service, out the door. I've also gotten it as low as 200 out the door for an hour with negotiating.

  6. #10999

    What are they asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Was able to stop by the Victoria Spa last night. All I can say is wow. Much better service than a year ago by absolutely gorgeous younger Asian woman. Not the mammasan for a change.

    Greeted with a nice hug and a handfull of ass cheek. I was led to the room to get ready.

    Table shower got the party started early. Lots of attention. Where it counts. She was wearing a sexy short black dress with no bottoms and got wet with me.

    Into the sauna to dry off and warm up.

    Then onto the massage which was suprisingly good. She climbed all over me and was rubbing her nice body all over me nuru style.

    Opted for L1 finish but L3 was available and encouraged.

    Nice to have a masusse that is younger and looking delicious with a nice handful+ size boosom.

    8 house fee. Plus tip.

    Cold water and some mints for the road.

    Will be back.
    What is their quoted L3 rate?

    Thanks in advance. PM is ok.

  7. #10998

    PT is getting greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    So, I do not frequent AMP's much but have gone to PT twice in the past 2 months. Both times I got the same lady. I cannot understand what she is saying so I don't know her name but she is late 30's, on the thicker side and a pretty-ish face but really nice personality. Anyway, both PT visiits I land the same person. Well I read someone wrote a good review of Victoria spa on Normandy so I decided to go there today at around 11 am. I walk in, get comfy, do the table shower followed by the dry sauna (nice touch BTW). I head back to the room waiting for whoever my massage lady is and low and behold. In walks the SAME lady from PT. Overall nice experience but 80 for 1 hr + 170 for L3.

    I could use some feedback on the following:

    1. Did I pay too much for L3?

    2. What is the day and time to go to see the younger talent?

    - DonJon.
    I used to get away there with 80/120 L3. They are pushing the price up to the point that you might as well head to Orlando. . For PT rates you can get a top level monger experience AND afford a cheap motel stay for a night.

  8. #10997

    Tian Tian 2nd trip

    After the shit show at Victoria, I stopped by Tian Tian again. I called ahead and made sure to ask for Amy. 30 minutes for $40. Not a bad massage. It was certainly one of the better AMP massages I received. On the flip she started with L1. I checked to see if L3 was on the menu, and it was for 160. That's when she became a dead fish. She just laid on the table with her pants off and shirt on. I had to beg her just to roll up the shirt. No real noise. Very mechanical. If I decide to stop in again, I'll keep it at L1.

  9. #10996

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    I did make it over to 3rd St last week and had a pretty good session with Lisa. I called ahead to ask if I could see Joy and was told she is on vacation (3 months). Then I asked about Mia and the "phone girl" as she described herself, said "You try new girl". I said okay, maybe, and then headed over. When I walked in and asked about Mia, new girl said Mia was busy. So I went with the flow and after we went into the room, we both got into a little touchy, huggy action which quickly segued into groping during which we discussed the menu and appropriate tip. 70 for the hour and when she asked, I offered 140 for the works to which she countered, 150? Said okay, but would suggest starting with 120 to arrive at 130 or 140 if you visit. So after that was out of the way, she left while I got undressed and I took notice of a sofa adjacent to the massage table. When she came back in, I was sitting on the sofa with my feet crossed up on the massage table. She proceeded to disrobe and did a lap dancey kind of thing with her ass which was pretty hot. Then I asked if she would like a massage and she said yes and stretched out on the table. That was fun and would say she has an above average, 30-something body with a little baby belly fat, but pretty nice overall. After 5 minutes of that, she said okay you lay down and I massage. Big PLUS here. She is well-trained in massage. In fact she told me that she'd only been there 2 days and came from Sarasota where she had gone to massage school because "need license". She has strong hands and can give a very good massage. After that, we engaged in the main event which I enjoyed. To conclude, I would say that I'd repeat with her, but not before visiting some of the other options like Victoria and Tai Chi.

    I really appreciate the assistance and suggestions for FS AMP's in town that you all provided. Very helpful and I hope this report is useful to you as well.

    -AG.
    Next to Enterprise?

  10. #10995

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    So, I do not frequent AMP's much but have gone to PT twice in the past 2 months. Both times I got the same lady. I cannot understand what she is saying so I don't know her name but she is late 30's, on the thicker side and a pretty-ish face but really nice personality. Anyway, both PT visiits I land the same person. Well I read someone wrote a good review of Victoria spa on Normandy so I decided to go there today at around 11 am. I walk in, get comfy, do the table shower followed by the dry sauna (nice touch BTW). I head back to the room waiting for whoever my massage lady is and low and behold. In walks the SAME lady from PT. Overall nice experience but 80 for 1 hr + 170 for L3.

    I could use some feedback on the following:

    1. Did I pay too much for L3?

    2. What is the day and time to go to see the younger talent?

    - DonJon.
    80 plus 170? Maybe 200-220?

  11. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    If you catch Lee at Serenity she gives a great massage or at least she did last year when I saw her.

    I also got a really good massage at the joint on university right by Atlantic but that was more than a year ago too.

    E: there's an older lady at Nagel with really strong hands as well.
    Hoping to visit Lee soon. Do they offer TS there? I'm usually not a big fan unless it's a standing TS. If not I'll clean up ahead of time.

  12. #10993

    Best Looking Girls?

    I've been reading a lot over all the posts and was deciding between Victoria and the one off 3rd Street at the beaches. It seemed like they had the best prices and a previous post said nuru was being done at Victoria, I just wanted to ask for someone who's had experience at both those spas which has the best looking girls? Also I have seen a lot of reviews at PT but it seems like their prices are steeper then other places? Are PT's girls significantly more attractive then other spas? Thanks for any advice.

  13. #10992

    Victoria

    Stopped by this afternoon around 2:30. Had an appointment. Was met at the door by an older woman, thinking in her 70's. Took me to a room and told me it would be 15 minutes. Wasn't thrilled, but it would have taken longer to drive somewhere else. After 20 minutes another woman comes in. Says she remembers me from last time. First time there, but I understand the game. Gave her the $80 for hr and started to get undressed. I then proceed to here yelling back in forth in a mix of Chinese and broken English. Definitely made out the word police a couple of times. Seems like they were arguing if I was police or not. After waiting undressed for another 10 minutes, she comes back in. Says to give her a minute and walks back out. At this point, I get dressed and make my way to the front. See her at the front desk and demand my $80 back. They were hesitant at first, but after I mentioned that I'll wait and call the cops, my $80 magically appeared. Won't be back.

  14. #10991

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    For the various levels of visit?
    I just saw the more recent post that covered this.

  15. #10990

    What is the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Hayley gives a decent rub and then it's all chemistry from that point. I've never left disappointed. She is easy to talk to, very intelligent (plays like she isn't if she doesn't know you well), and has been in the game for a lot of years. She became more a GFE experience for me for years than any other lady that I have spent time with. Enjoy and treat her well. -F904.
    For the various levels of visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape