Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 887 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5160

    Sitm

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Ad on mp looks legit. Sends to address downtown then requests cashapp payment sight unseen with no apt number and refuses to do transaction in person. I tried to add a pic of ad but not letting me do. She has current post as of 1:30 am. Beware fellas.
    Uh bruh, really? That is not legit at all. Whoever's behind that ad is using fake pics. Precisely the porn star Natasha Nice. Not to insult you, but anyone who falls for that, well as I said, I don't want to insult. Just do a little better research before making contact.

  2. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/565232116246

    She's been posting for several months. She has had a kid in the last 3 months. I have yet to see any reviews. Her ads are the height of rambling and disconnected thoughts. Her twitter videos are low budget, but pretty hot. If she could get a few reviews and make appointments I think she could make bank. I know she could turn me into a regular quickly.
    How do we find her on twitter?

  3. #5158

    First post

    Long time lurker finally had 2 dreams first with nuru Nicole the experience was same as described by previous members in and out fast she did do a great job of communication overall good experience wouldn't repeat.

    Second dream was with Delilah once again experience was the same as described sketch location she really has a kind of ditzy personality started with a BBJ it was ok not the best not the worst after she proceeded to saddle up for finish.

    Both of the dreams I took the sure bet probably won't repeat either. What I did like was I felt safe in both atmospheres! Can anyone recommend me any providers cmon do it for the rookie.

  4. #5157

    First post

    First time poster long time lurker new to the hobby had my first 2 dreams last month first with Nicole nuru and second with Delilah. While dreams were a safe sure bet both were as described in the forum any suggested providers for a rookie? I want to continue the hobby but I need to experience a good dream!

  5. #5156

    Daddy's *** stocking girl

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/565232116246

    She's been posting for several months. She has had a kid in the last 3 months. I have yet to see any reviews. Her ads are the height of rambling and disconnected thoughts. Her twitter videos are low budget, but pretty hot. If she could get a few reviews and make appointments I think she could make bank. I know she could turn me into a regular quickly.

  6. #5155

    Anyone Actually Seen Her?

    So has anyone actually seen this girl. Looks like she could be fun but at the same time she could be a train wreck.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/565232116246

  7. #5154

    Sweet in the middle

    Ad on mp looks legit. Sends to address downtown then requests cashapp payment sight unseen with no apt number and refuses to do transaction in person. I tried to add a pic of ad but not letting me do. She has current post as of 1:30 am. Beware fellas.

  8. #5153

    Nikole with a k.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100%,but I think this is Nicole / Ivey. If so, she is legit and got good reviews as I remember. However, I have not seen her and she may be someone different that is new to Gville. She caught my eye too, but I have a sb that is keeping me busy. Can someone who knows Ivey help out?

    Be Safe. ChyllE1.
    This girl is 1000% legit. Seen her tonight. 3rd time seeing her over the past year. Very nice. Very thorough. Highly recommended.

  9. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    Nicole at exit 40 must be very lonely. She doesn't see anyone under 100. Doh!
    Not sure who this is but she is not the Nicole we are referring to here. This nicole sees black men.

  10. #5151

    Nicole

    Nicole at exit 40 must be very lonely. She doesn't see anyone under 100. Doh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-12-16-20-19-57.jpg‎  

  11. #5150

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100%,but I think this is Nicole / Ivey. If so, she is legit and got good reviews as I remember. However, I have not seen her and she may be someone different that is new to Gville. She caught my eye too, but I have a sb that is keeping me busy. Can someone who knows Ivey help out?

    Be Safe. ChyllE1.
    That's Nicole not Ivey.

  12. #5149

    Nicole / Ivey?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/740509050155

    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel I have seen her ad before. She looks hot. Any info would be appreciated.
    I am not 100%,but I think this is Nicole / Ivey. If so, she is legit and got good reviews as I remember. However, I have not seen her and she may be someone different that is new to Gville. She caught my eye too, but I have a sb that is keeping me busy. Can someone who knows Ivey help out?

    Be Safe. ChyllE1.

  13. #5148

    Disaster turned into dream

    I set up a date with Aleasha today.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/255339682811

    Everything was set and I arrived at the agreed time. When I was in the parking lot, she totally ghosted me. No reason. Nothing. I decided to contact someone else while I was there. Got a hold of Lacey Love. I'd never seen her before and she said she needed money to pay for her room. I got burned in the past with that so I declined but offered a car visit, which she agreed to. We tucked away and had our fun. She's a very sweet girl and very pretty. I only wish we had an opportunity to play in a room instead of a car so I have that to look forward to with a future visit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/655373096090

  14. #5147

    She legit?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/740509050155

    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel I have seen her ad before. She looks hot. Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #5146

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Can't find any reports on her.
    I did numerous reviews on Gabby years ago, she visited Green Vegas often back then. Use to be a lot of fun. Could ride cowgirl for a long time, LOL.

    L2 p.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape