Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 35,716 to 35,730 of 52351
-
12-17-20 00:19 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 51Viki
I think verdict is pretty divided on her, but in my opinion she is. Viki's definitely not a stunner, but I think she's cute in her own way, and more than makes up for it in service. She's definitely older, possibly pushing 50 if that bothers you, but she has the skills to back it up. It depends on my mood, but both Allie and Viki are great. I would say they are comparable in ranking for me, but Allie is usually much busier, so I see Viki more.
Originally Posted by AverageGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 00:00 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 266Viki
Is she worth a visit? Seen a few comments about chipmunk face. Everytime I see that I just immediately picture the Star Wars character with Lando that blew up the death star with him. Hear the service is good but not sure if she's worth a visit or go with Allie. Have some free time next week and trying to figure out who to see. The new trio at a few houses looks really good especially Kimi. I'm just trying to not have a mediocre date like I recently had with Vixen at the Palace.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 22:34 #16634Regular Member

Posts: 7GFE advisors, is this the same Hana from the bay area? Who worked in SM.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 21:58 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 167Annie
She also fed me that line: "when will I see you again" with the puppy dog eyes haha. I have a feeling she's not as new as we think she is.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 21:20 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 1190Annie
Annie is 100% brand new to job and the US. Arrived just a few weeks ago. She used to model before and then stopped for a while she told me. Now wants to join the fun and cash roll like her other friends.
Originally Posted by AriG
[View Original Post]
Annie service is improving day by day I am hearing. I will book her again soon. My old CF Tifani pre Hazel being back is making decisions hard. Havent even repeated with Hana, Viki, or Ara lately. Insert sad monger face. You know her roommate is likely mentoring her. Definitely keep her with us, I think she'll be top as time goes by. Such a sweetheart and pretty. Open to listening to your needs and a new arrival attempting DT ok me, hell some of the long tenure ones don't even try. Very unique look that I enjoy.
-
12-16-20 21:13 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 1190Viki no gut
I would assume you saw her post a meal. Maybe bloated from eating because she is a true spinner. 90 lbs maybe, and very skinny. Either post meal or she had a few beers is my assumptions but she is tiny.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 21:11 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 862Guys, how would you rate Annie's passion? Would you say it 'feels' more genuine than Hana's?
That eye contact and dfk sound nice.
What about Annie's cowgirl skills?
Hana, Annie, and Tiffani all sound like top choices.
I was prebooked for Hana today, but she felt sick dammit.
-
12-16-20 21:11 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 1190Hana days off
Hana is not going anywhere, just taking days off per booker. HX says off, if they are gone they will just get removed like Hazel. Nari is likely taking a few days off too because she also has not been removed. Will confirm.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 20:37 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 56Annie M update
Went again to see Annie and agree with Frala's report. She got even better with the DFK, it was almost too much actually, and she is good about eye contact during BBBJ and BBFS. Talked with her awhile and realized that even though it might be her first tour in the states, what I thought was her being somewhat naive was incorrect and she is more of an UTR pro-type that knows how to just smile and go along with things because she is here to make money. Still fresh enough for me and good enough attitude to repeat a few more times.
Originally Posted by Frala
[View Original Post]
Did she really have a gut? When I saw her a few months ago she had one of the most banging hourglass super skinny figures I have seen.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 19:52 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 415Hana Gone?
According to the LAVixens website on Humaniplex, she will be back "tomorrow".
Originally Posted by BleachChugger
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 19:17 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 79Which org. Viki
Which organization is this Viki.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-16-20 18:55 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 2647Per HX: Back tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BleachChugger
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 18:28 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 115Oh shit is Hana gone? Or is she just taking a break?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 18:26 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 3480Gfeadvi? What's that?
Originally Posted by Zhang92
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:35 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 51Annie
Saw Annie today. As others have mentioned, she's obviously brand new and was very nervous at first, and I could almost visibly see her going through a checklist in her head. I find her very pretty face-wise, but her body is not my type as I prefer spinners. That being said, I'm still likely to repeat, since what she lacks in skills she definitely makes up for in attitude and demeanor. It's been a while since I've seen a new provider who feels so genuinely like a girlfriend. After her initial nerves and despite her virtually 0 English-speaking ability, she seemed to almost fully lose herself in our session. Plenty of passionate DFK throughout and she would hold my face and look deep into my eyes like she was actually in love with me. It was almost uncomfortable, to be honest, but I decided to just go with it. Again, she is somewhat lacking in skill, and she isn't the tightest, but got dripping wet, and she never once took her eyes off me. If I didn't end up stopping when I knew time was up, we probably would've gone over time. In the shower after my friend was waking up from her washing it, she got down and gave me another BJ. After the shower, she made it seem like she legitimately didn't want to let me go. She kept kissing me, holding my face, and looking into my eyes, as I was putting on my clothes and as we were walking to the door, and said, "You come see me? Which I can only assume means she is asking me to come back again, and when I nodded, she gave me the brightest smile I've ever seen. Such a sweet girl with a ton of potential. Treat her well.











Reply With Quote





