Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 978 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5231
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Here's the issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but if they are arrested for Felony Transmission of HIV, that's public record. So, apparently HIPPA doesn't have any say over arrest reports. At that point, the fact that they have HIV is public knowledge. Other STDs can pretty much never be proven one way or the other.
    Arrested is one thing, convicted another. In lots of jurisdictions DA's are CHARGING chicks with Felony Transmission of HIV only to later amend the charge or drop it completely AFTER it hits the newspapers and the public thinks they are ridding the streets of drug addicted diseased prostitutes. Then guys would post links to the news stories here and a chick gets labeled as spreading HIV and that shit lasts forever.

    There are not enough of them to have a need for a thread in every city it's not like there are thousands getting convicted.

    A2

  2. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by LillHo  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for African American escorts in the St Pete area that are good with DfK? Thanks in advance.
    Black GFE's are a rarity in this hobby.

  3. #5229

    DFK AA recommendations

    Any recommendations for African American escorts in the St Pete area that are good with DfK? Thanks in advance.

  4. #5228
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Typical

    [Deleted by Admin]


    Greetings Everyone,

    Eye Myt posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    On a personal note, I'm really sorry that you found the forum to be a disappointment but I do wish you the very best of luck in whatever you do next.

    A2

  5. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou  [View Original Post]
    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! I am on Ulmerton, hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Available.

  6. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Posted a report. Hopefully it won't get deleted.
    Would be helpful to identify if the girl was posting on LC ect. I looked at this ones history. I am sure its not atypical and probably a SW. They arrest them, bond out, court date, FTA arrest, commit crime, arrest, FTA Arrest. Its a damn cycle. This girl has no chance in life at this point. I cannot imagine the cost of 20 arrest, court proceedings, jail, probation, ect.

    8/12/2009.

    4/27/2010.

    12/22/2011.

    12/29/2011.

    2/16/2012.

    3/4/2012.

    6/25/2012.

    7/10/2012.

    9/10/2012.

    9/14/2012.

    2/22/2013.

    4/25/2013.

    3/16/2016.

    6/26/2016.

    8/30/2016.

    4/2/2018.

    11/9/2018.

    2/28/2020.

    8/19/2020.

  7. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers, people know I can give some critical reviews. I read positive reviews on Layci and wanted to experience her for myself. I texted about 10 days ago and never heard back, then got a "Hello there, this is Layci!" Well from there it was nothing but a spectacular experience. The only suggestion I can think of to improve our meet is more time! She's innocent looking, cute, sweet personality, and all the best qualities a provider can have. Eye contact, sweet moans, dirty talk whispers, appears to love everything about sex, GFE, super fresh, smooth, perfect nipples. Fuck! She just has it all! I hate to write such a positive review but she is unique and well deserves it. I'd be surprised if she'll ever have to post again in this area! She won't be here long, don't miss out!
    Not to be a dick or offer it but that's. $300 / hr a girl right there.

  8. #5224
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    ShrewdNLewd posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  9. #5223

    Layci

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Mr RobinStPete for his report on Layci. Just like he said.

    If you like your playtime with a true spinner 5'2 110 32 b with an awesome rear cheeks and clean shaven nice skin with few tats then Layci will check the wishes- like she did for me!

    Connecting was easy, made my way to Ulmerton /19 area to an organized room wearing blck lingerie which was hot for the visuals, she was made up pretty, alert, sweet and engaging.
    Ok mongers, people know I can give some critical reviews. I read positive reviews on Layci and wanted to experience her for myself. I texted about 10 days ago and never heard back, then got a "Hello there, this is Layci!" Well from there it was nothing but a spectacular experience. The only suggestion I can think of to improve our meet is more time! She's innocent looking, cute, sweet personality, and all the best qualities a provider can have. Eye contact, sweet moans, dirty talk whispers, appears to love everything about sex, GFE, super fresh, smooth, perfect nipples. Fuck! She just has it all! I hate to write such a positive review but she is unique and well deserves it. I'd be surprised if she'll ever have to post again in this area! She won't be here long, don't miss out!

  10. #5222

    Leilani / Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Well, someone other then Big Bella in Seminole.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/56857374/

    Anyone have info on this one? PM is fine.

    Thanks guys! Recent thread turn has me going covered for everything now. LOL.
    Goes by Shawna as well. , Shawna is a 40 QV in a pinch. Pics were accurate as of a year ago. PM for more details.

  11. #5221

    Lelani

    Well, someone other then Big Bella in Seminole.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/56857374/

    Anyone have info on this one? PM is fine.

    Thanks guys! Recent thread turn has me going covered for everything now. LOL.

  12. #5220

    Arrest reports and STDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno48  [View Original Post]
    While laboratories are required to report positive tests and individual identifiers to local / state public health depts, it is strictly confidential and allows contact tracing.

    If positive or negative results were publicly available no one would get tested allowing unchecked spread.

    Works mostly but sex workers probably are not all that honest when reporting contacts. Mongers are in the same category.
    Yes, but if they are arrested for Felony Transmission of HIV, that's public record. So, apparently HIPPA doesn't have any say over arrest reports. At that point, the fact that they have HIV is public knowledge. Other STDs can pretty much never be proven one way or the other.

  13. #5219

    STD reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If it's public record, why can't it be posted here in the open? I'd like the info too as I bet everyone would. Is it against the rules to post the details? I thought the rule was only against unsubstantiated claims. Post it (unless A2 objects).

    I think this would be worthy of a thread. "BBFS Off-Limits Providers" (due to documented transmittable health issues).

    That falls within the guidelines of the board and we could really help each other be safer.

    I rarely know a girls' real info in order to search her rap sheet, so a single entry in a thread the first time someone finds the correct arrest charge would be a potential life-saver.
    While laboratories are required to report positive tests and individual identifiers to local / state public health depts, it is strictly confidential and allows contact tracing.

    If positive or negative results were publicly available no one would get tested allowing unchecked spread.

    Works mostly but sex workers probably are not all that honest when reporting contacts. Mongers are in the same category.

  14. #5218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Std

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If it's public record, why can't it be posted here in the open? I'd like the info too as I bet everyone would. Is it against the rules to post the details? I thought the rule was only against unsubstantiated claims. Post it (unless A2 objects).

    I think this would be worthy of a thread. "BBFS Off-Limits Providers" (due to documented transmittable health issues).

    That falls within the guidelines of the board and we could really help each other be safer.

    I rarely know a girls' real info in order to search her rap sheet, so a single entry in a thread the first time someone finds the correct arrest charge would be a potential life-saver.
    Tampa has a STD forum. Start one for St Pete. Bill Ho.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hp?31487-STD-s

  15. #5217

    Yeppers!

    If you or anybody need details on this female, PM me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape