Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 15296
-
12-17-20 23:48 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 280NYAW Sarah and Bella
So I was out of commish for a month but finally got back to the city 3 weeks ago. Decided to call and see who was around. Mms tells me Bella is available, haven't seen her yet plus with good reviews I figured why not. I get there regular check in with the temp and spray down. MMS walks me to the room and I lay down in bed and wait. My god Bella is built for action LOL. I know most of you have seen her reviews so I'm not going to go into OD detail. Just that she took care of all my needs and as mentioned before she is a wild one. Left the place feeling new.
Was back in the city last week and said fuck it. Let me see who's available and decided to see Sarah. Again based on reviews I didn't hesitate. I get into the room and lay down. Took about 5 min for her to come but man she walked in with a school girl type outfit that was just a fantasy with the semi short hair. I thought I was in a porno LOL. She is cute and petite and loves to have fun. Again not trying to be overly detailed but you all know her reviews. Again great time and left pretty happy. I told her to leave her school girl outfit one the whole time LOL.
No shrill review here just a guy that enjoys their services. And honestly makes me happy walking in and hearing the girls all screaming in pleasure. What a time we live in. So far I've seen. JoJo Cora Bella and Sarah. Working my way thru LOL.
-
12-17-20 15:46 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 624Gaga is burning 4 shure.
Originally Posted by JustWachin
[View Original Post]
LOL at paying 4 OO for Gaga.
People have fucked her for 180-160-200 at most. Raw doggy that's how she burns them.
It's your money.
-
12-16-20 19:41 #5784Regular Member

Posts: 7Japanese video, saw it on pornhub.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:40 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 78Careful with Gaga there were rumors she had something.
Originally Posted by JustWachin
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 11:19 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 109GAGA at WSD
Finally heard back from Wall Street Desires that I was good to go so I made plans to go visit for 90 minutes.
Set up was a little tedious, they give me a cross street, I confirm when I get there and they ask what I'll wearing, tell me to go to a specific store front and then after a bit. Give me the address. Go to the address and wait for them to buzz me in. Get in the elevator and it starts moving on its own. At the entrance I have to take off my shoes and the covid spritz. Mms leads me to a room and Gaga is waiting for me. I get undressed and ask to use the bathroom but she doesn't understand new so another cutie has to come in and translate. I get led to the bathroom and for a second thought they were going to hold my junk while I did my business but no, that's just where they do the shower. Turn down the rose bath and get a good thorough scrub from gaga.
Back to the room, and off to business. Face down, she licks and kisses me all over before going for rimming. Her BBBJ is a bit strange, I would say unenthusiastic. Finally to the main event, she's comfortable in all positions, accommodating. And I finish in bag. We take a rest, she gives me some water, and we go again two more times before my time is up and she helps me get dressed.
I don't know how old she is, but her body is amazing, abs, lean. Face is ok. I will say, I wish her playlist had more than one song on it, got annoying after the 5th time. Don't know if I'll repeat, but it was nice to meet the famous Gaga. 4 $$ for 90 minutes.
-
12-15-20 22:09 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 108Haha, it does look l like a good movie!
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 09:17 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 551Dam
Knew it was to good to be truth they don't got this type of Asian here unless you paid A lot LOL any chance you know the name of the movie.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 01:54 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 108Must have been a recent movie, given the masks.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 01:08 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 594I believe I saw them in a Japanese movie and yes, they did look good.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 01:08 #5777Regular Member

Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
I lean Bait & Switch too unless the advertiser has reviews on this site or others that give it more legitimacy.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:55 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 629Which ad is that? Has to be fake screenshots off a video so I'm leaning towards that it's a bait switch.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 23:15 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 551Worth a try
Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
-
12-14-20 18:52 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 70Does she offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by JustWachin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 16:09 #5773Regular Member

Posts: 12Any know where Jojo from Nyaw went?
Had a good rapport and would like to see if anyone has an update.
Was wondering if this was her.
http://pureblissspa-nyc.com/index.php/jojo/
Thanks.
-
12-14-20 00:06 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 108I am intrigued about the Blond Wig. She wears it well?
Originally Posted by BkJumpMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




