Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5786

    NYAW Sarah and Bella

    So I was out of commish for a month but finally got back to the city 3 weeks ago. Decided to call and see who was around. Mms tells me Bella is available, haven't seen her yet plus with good reviews I figured why not. I get there regular check in with the temp and spray down. MMS walks me to the room and I lay down in bed and wait. My god Bella is built for action LOL. I know most of you have seen her reviews so I'm not going to go into OD detail. Just that she took care of all my needs and as mentioned before she is a wild one. Left the place feeling new.

    Was back in the city last week and said fuck it. Let me see who's available and decided to see Sarah. Again based on reviews I didn't hesitate. I get into the room and lay down. Took about 5 min for her to come but man she walked in with a school girl type outfit that was just a fantasy with the semi short hair. I thought I was in a porno LOL. She is cute and petite and loves to have fun. Again not trying to be overly detailed but you all know her reviews. Again great time and left pretty happy. I told her to leave her school girl outfit one the whole time LOL.

    No shrill review here just a guy that enjoys their services. And honestly makes me happy walking in and hearing the girls all screaming in pleasure. What a time we live in. So far I've seen. JoJo Cora Bella and Sarah. Working my way thru LOL.

  2. #5785
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWachin  [View Original Post]
    Finally heard back from Wall Street Desires that I was good to go so I made plans to go visit for 90 minutes.

    Set up was a little tedious, they give me a cross street, I confirm when I get there and they ask what I'll wearing, tell me to go to a specific store front and then after a bit. Give me the address. Go to the address and wait for them to buzz me in. Get in the elevator and it starts moving on its own. At the entrance I have to take off my shoes and the covid spritz. Mms leads me to a room and Gaga is waiting for me. I get undressed and ask to use the bathroom but she doesn't understand new so another cutie has to come in and translate. I get led to the bathroom and for a second thought they were going to hold my junk while I did my business but no, that's just where they do the shower. Turn down the rose bath and get a good thorough scrub from gaga.

    Back to the room, and off to business. Face down, she licks and kisses me all over before going for rimming. Her BBBJ is a bit strange, I would say unenthusiastic. Finally to the main event, she's comfortable in all positions, accommodating. And I finish in bag. We take a rest, she gives me some water, and we go again two more times before my time is up and she helps me get dressed.

    I don't know how old she is, but her body is amazing, abs, lean. Face is ok. I will say, I wish her playlist had more than one song on it, got annoying after the 5th time. Don't know if I'll repeat, but it was nice to meet the famous Gaga. 4 $$ for 90 minutes.
    Gaga is burning 4 shure.

    LOL at paying 4 OO for Gaga.

    People have fucked her for 180-160-200 at most. Raw doggy that's how she burns them.

    It's your money.

  3. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
    Japanese video, saw it on pornhub.

  4. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWachin  [View Original Post]
    Finally heard back from Wall Street Desires that I was good to go so I made plans to go visit for 90 minutes.

    Set up was a little tedious, they give me a cross street, I confirm when I get there and they ask what I'll wearing, tell me to go to a specific store front and then after a bit. Give me the address. Go to the address and wait for them to buzz me in. Get in the elevator and it starts moving on its own. At the entrance I have to take off my shoes and the covid spritz. Mms leads me to a room and Gaga is waiting for me. I get undressed and ask to use the bathroom but she doesn't understand new so another cutie has to come in and translate. I get led to the bathroom and for a second thought they were going to hold my junk while I did my business but no, that's just where they do the shower. Turn down the rose bath and get a good thorough scrub from gaga.

    Back to the room, and off to business. Face down, she licks and kisses me all over before going for rimming. Her BBBJ is a bit strange, I would say unenthusiastic. Finally to the main event, she's comfortable in all positions, accommodating. And I finish in bag. We take a rest, she gives me some water, and we go again two more times before my time is up and she helps me get dressed.

    I don't know how old she is, but her body is amazing, abs, lean. Face is ok. I will say, I wish her playlist had more than one song on it, got annoying after the 5th time. Don't know if I'll repeat, but it was nice to meet the famous Gaga. 4 $$ for 90 minutes.
    Careful with Gaga there were rumors she had something.

  5. #5782

    GAGA at WSD

    Finally heard back from Wall Street Desires that I was good to go so I made plans to go visit for 90 minutes.

    Set up was a little tedious, they give me a cross street, I confirm when I get there and they ask what I'll wearing, tell me to go to a specific store front and then after a bit. Give me the address. Go to the address and wait for them to buzz me in. Get in the elevator and it starts moving on its own. At the entrance I have to take off my shoes and the covid spritz. Mms leads me to a room and Gaga is waiting for me. I get undressed and ask to use the bathroom but she doesn't understand new so another cutie has to come in and translate. I get led to the bathroom and for a second thought they were going to hold my junk while I did my business but no, that's just where they do the shower. Turn down the rose bath and get a good thorough scrub from gaga.

    Back to the room, and off to business. Face down, she licks and kisses me all over before going for rimming. Her BBBJ is a bit strange, I would say unenthusiastic. Finally to the main event, she's comfortable in all positions, accommodating. And I finish in bag. We take a rest, she gives me some water, and we go again two more times before my time is up and she helps me get dressed.

    I don't know how old she is, but her body is amazing, abs, lean. Face is ok. I will say, I wish her playlist had more than one song on it, got annoying after the 5th time. Don't know if I'll repeat, but it was nice to meet the famous Gaga. 4 $$ for 90 minutes.

  6. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Knew it was to good to be truth they don't got this type of Asian here unless you paid A lot LOL any chance you know the name of the movie.
    Haha, it does look l like a good movie!

  7. #5780

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw them in a Japanese movie and yes, they did look good.
    Knew it was to good to be truth they don't got this type of Asian here unless you paid A lot LOL any chance you know the name of the movie.

  8. #5779
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw them in a Japanese movie and yes, they did look good
    Must have been a recent movie, given the masks.

  9. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
    I believe I saw them in a Japanese movie and yes, they did look good.

  10. #5777
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Which ad is that? Has to be fake screenshots off a video so I'm leaning towards that it's a bait switch.
    I lean Bait & Switch too unless the advertiser has reviews on this site or others that give it more legitimacy.

  11. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
    Which ad is that? Has to be fake screenshots off a video so I'm leaning towards that it's a bait switch.

  12. #5775

    Worth a try

    Came across a ad I was wondering if anyone here has seen these two by any chance they look good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1B41705E-CA23-457E-B5D4-AEC3AE72E2A4.jpeg‎   B0988EFD-45CB-473E-9B5B-41FD66245258.jpeg‎   A7B2938C-FDE2-43B1-8F12-0C73862AC547.jpeg‎  

  13. #5774
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWachin  [View Original Post]
    After my debacle trying to get into WSD I reached out to KKP to see if I could make an appointment.

    Asked for Julie and she was available. I get there, did the covid protocol and I'm in.

    Wait for Julie and she comes in, mask on. She's wearing a dress, nice figure, cute face. We head to the ts, and get a thorough, but cold wash.

    Back in the room she takes the payment, $$ says a big thank you and asks me to lau face down. Average massage, good st. Asks me to turn over and she's taken her dress off. Climbs on and goes for the BBBJ. She's cute. After a bit she hops on and rides me to finish. She leaves to clean me up and I ask for amother round but she says it's one pop only but she'll do an HJ. Good HJ, solid movement and I pop again. She helps me get dressed and I'm on my way.

    I might see her again, but would like more pops next time. We'll see if she warms up to me.
    Does she offer BBFS?

  14. #5773

    Any know where Jojo from Nyaw went?

    Had a good rapport and would like to see if anyone has an update.

    Was wondering if this was her.

    http://pureblissspa-nyc.com/index.php/jojo/

    Thanks.

  15. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by BkJumpMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Aiko aka Yumi. She's Korean / Japanese with a rose tat on her upper back. English is questionable. Great body, very pretty. She wears a blonde wig. She also used to work at Silk /56th Rub Spa.
    I am intrigued about the Blond Wig. She wears it well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape