Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12629

    Olive Oil Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Is she on vacation? Haven't heard any reports on her. I'm not interested just wondering what happened to her. If these girls were smart, they would save their money from escorting and catch a bus down south where it's warmer!
    OOJ returned from her vacation in August and is back seeing mongers from a residence near 8th & Arthur. She doesn't post. I know Katt is working from a residence in that same location. OOJ is living with a room mate. Maybe it's Katt?

  2. #12628

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ivy (of the Ivy & Quinn duo) from Racine on a Friday Night just shy of 2 weeks ago:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/805005629309

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-escort-racine-870186

    I chose her based on the glowing and raving reviews posted here on the Milwaukee board and on the Racine board. Because she was reved about on the board in Milwaukee, I am posting here as well. My experience did NOT match up. I do realize there appears to be at least 2 different Ivy's in Racine. The one I saw (posted in the links above) and the one who posts as Italian Ivy and is approximately 10/15 years older.

    The pics and physical description in her ad are real and accurate. She is the girl you see.

    The good:

    - She is skinny and a true spinner.

    - She is a friendly girl.

    - She was prompt and was ready to go.

    - Incall was in a safe area.

    - She was *NOT* a scam or a ripoff which is huge. (sadly most girls these days are)..
    My experience with her is quite different. Always GFE with me and pretty much a wide open menu except possibly for Greek and I could be wrong on that. Definitely not mechanical. Sounds like you caught her on a bad day or it is a case of YMMV.

  3. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087
    As others have mentioned, not the crazy one that is talked about on here. I saw this woman once like 5 years ago and it was just not fun. She's nice but had a a very irritating personality. Was complaining about all kinds of shit going on in her life and blaming everyone else for her troubles like getting fired from her job, etc. She tried talking dirty but it was so fake and forced that I had to struggle not to laugh. The place is a creepy shithole too.

  4. #12626

    Crazy but not nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Yes sire that is her. She goes way back to 2011 and possibly before. She use to go by Tammy. She is nutz from all accounts. She changes the color of her hair to throw everyone off. Most recently she was blonde. These look like the pictures she was using 7 years ago. BEWARE!
    I've seen her several time over the last few years. She was always budget friendly but a bit off kilter. I spent well over an hour with Greek for 100 but you will have to deal with some long winded diatribes about god knows what. Admittedly I'm not PROUD that I visited, but. LOL.

  5. #12625

    Yes that's her

    Yes sire that is her. She goes way back to 2011 and possibly before. She use to go by Tammy. She is nutz from all accounts. She changes the color of her hair to throw everyone off. Most recently she was blonde. These look like the pictures she was using 7 years ago. BEWARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087

  6. #12624
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    That is the other Oconomowoc woman. Great looking and nice body. 10 years ago when she was mid-30's. Now; not so great. I stopped by her house summer before last just to say high and maybe fondle a boob. I was horrified when she came to the door. The years have not been kind, to put it mildly. Notice that she is fully clothed in the frontal shot. There is a "large" reason for that.
    Well she sure looks like a bigger girl from the pics in her ad. Shouldn't be any complaints of bait 'and switch. Just guys not paying attention.

    Like the idiot who fell for this. LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 131305000_10158792300459471_1555020857030360775_n.jpg‎  

  7. #12623

    Olive Oil J

    Is she on vacation? Haven't heard any reports on her. I'm not interested just wondering what happened to her. If these girls were smart, they would save their money from escorting and catch a bus down south where it's warmer!

  8. #12622

    Scooter is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087
    That is the other Oconomowoc woman. Great looking and nice body. 10 years ago when she was mid-30's. Now; not so great. I stopped by her house summer before last just to say high and maybe fondle a boob. I was horrified when she came to the door. The years have not been kind, to put it mildly. Notice that she is fully clothed in the frontal shot. There is a "large" reason for that.

  9. #12621

    Massage or massage studio

    Hey guys, does anybody know a good home massage place.

  10. #12620
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087
    Not the one being discussed but she's very different too. Stay away.

  11. #12619
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any advice for a Madison guy that may have to head over to the Oak Creek area in the near future? Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share notes from Madison area, which has been sparse unfortunately lately.

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.
    Avoid hotels east of 27th Street, which is Oak Creek. Suburb cops with very little real crime.

  12. #12618
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #12617

    Crazy oconomowoc lady

    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087

  14. #12616

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her all over the south loop from all types of hood locations. (recently very near national ironically).

    Dropped her off to "get her candy" at a hood gas station that I didn't even pull into cause I'm not getting anywhere near the cameras and dealers.

    She parties. So what. Its nbd. I'll beat up her throat again. It's cool. But she is far from expensive. Literally cheap. And way too fat for FS.

    Have a backup plan.

    & I'm not even the guy that's messing with her. Not at all. Just making sure the rest of the guys know that she's not classy and not a provider. She's a former SW in ripped jeans and old dirty tennis shoes.

    Just my type. Cheap and local.
    Ya she party's, but they ALL do. And some of us as well. And I dint think she's fat at all, but that's my opinion.

  15. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any advice for a Madison guy that may have to head over to the Oak Creek area in the near future? Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share notes from Madison area, which has been sparse unfortunately lately.

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.
    Legit, to possible:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-87022

    Some good reviews:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-36983

    Sure thing?:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-36983

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape