Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12625

    Yes that's her

    Yes sire that is her. She goes way back to 2011 and possibly before. She use to go by Tammy. She is nutz from all accounts. She changes the color of her hair to throw everyone off. Most recently she was blonde. These look like the pictures she was using 7 years ago. BEWARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087

  2. #12624
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    That is the other Oconomowoc woman. Great looking and nice body. 10 years ago when she was mid-30's. Now; not so great. I stopped by her house summer before last just to say high and maybe fondle a boob. I was horrified when she came to the door. The years have not been kind, to put it mildly. Notice that she is fully clothed in the frontal shot. There is a "large" reason for that.
    Well she sure looks like a bigger girl from the pics in her ad. Shouldn't be any complaints of bait 'and switch. Just guys not paying attention.

    Like the idiot who fell for this. LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 131305000_10158792300459471_1555020857030360775_n.jpg‎  

  3. #12623

    Olive Oil J

    Is she on vacation? Haven't heard any reports on her. I'm not interested just wondering what happened to her. If these girls were smart, they would save their money from escorting and catch a bus down south where it's warmer!

  4. #12622

    Scooter is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087
    That is the other Oconomowoc woman. Great looking and nice body. 10 years ago when she was mid-30's. Now; not so great. I stopped by her house summer before last just to say high and maybe fondle a boob. I was horrified when she came to the door. The years have not been kind, to put it mildly. Notice that she is fully clothed in the frontal shot. There is a "large" reason for that.

  5. #12621

    Massage or massage studio

    Hey guys, does anybody know a good home massage place.

  6. #12620
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney87  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087
    Not the one being discussed but she's very different too. Stay away.

  7. #12619
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any advice for a Madison guy that may have to head over to the Oak Creek area in the near future? Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share notes from Madison area, which has been sparse unfortunately lately.

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.
    Avoid hotels east of 27th Street, which is Oak Creek. Suburb cops with very little real crime.

  8. #12618
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #12617

    Crazy oconomowoc lady

    Is this her?

    It doesn't say she's the crazy oconomowoc lady in her ad. But she is from oconomowoc and looks like she could possibly be crazy and I was always curious to see an ad from her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/724951822087

  10. #12616

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her all over the south loop from all types of hood locations. (recently very near national ironically).

    Dropped her off to "get her candy" at a hood gas station that I didn't even pull into cause I'm not getting anywhere near the cameras and dealers.

    She parties. So what. Its nbd. I'll beat up her throat again. It's cool. But she is far from expensive. Literally cheap. And way too fat for FS.

    Have a backup plan.

    & I'm not even the guy that's messing with her. Not at all. Just making sure the rest of the guys know that she's not classy and not a provider. She's a former SW in ripped jeans and old dirty tennis shoes.

    Just my type. Cheap and local.
    Ya she party's, but they ALL do. And some of us as well. And I dint think she's fat at all, but that's my opinion.

  11. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any advice for a Madison guy that may have to head over to the Oak Creek area in the near future? Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share notes from Madison area, which has been sparse unfortunately lately.

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.
    Legit, to possible:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-87022

    Some good reviews:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-36983

    Sure thing?:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...creek-wi-36983

  12. #12614

    Best 69

    Best 69 was VIOLET back about 1 year age was the last time. I have had a few more but not like her.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

  13. #12613

    NB Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    No clue who she is. Any link?

    But what I find interesting is no contact with mayfair mall. Seems odd. I like her location. Not that far from me. Just wish I knew who this was.
    A quick search for escort Tiffany and you find her old ads. There was an ad where she said someone is using her pictures which I'm posting as the first link. Hopefully it helps some to avoid a fake. She has 2 reviews on the other site as Tiffany and I'd 349156.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/620774733265

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/352-815-3463

  14. #12612

    Not The Right Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by GJames525  [View Original Post]
    The one with the 701 area code. Link was shared earlier with title. Jump in.
    The link you posted is for Katie, the skinny white girl, not "Katy" the mixed girl with the 701 area code. Here's the link for Katy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/655563278448

    But I did see Katie tho and she's nice. I haven't seen Katy the mixed one yet, I'm a little nervous. Never had an ebony.

  15. #12611

    Recommendations

    Wondering if anyone has any advice for a Madison guy that may have to head over to the Oak Creek area in the near future? Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to share notes from Madison area, which has been sparse unfortunately lately.

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape