Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 10358
-
12-17-20 00:28 #5048Regular Member

Posts: 1Good time
Had a really good time. Went there with intention of Qv which was real relaxed. Toys brought out as well as anything I wanted but Greek. Had refreshments available if need be. Clean and sexy.
-
12-17-20 00:11 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 76Mysteri has strong head game I went to see her after reading this add price was great so was service I will repeat as well haha something about the rough look no teeth gets the job done quick haha stay safe all.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:57 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 1237Location??that would be the least of the worries. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrashcanMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:24 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 89I never trust any ad without a real location.
Originally Posted by Cilantro
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:27 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 66LOL, to each their own, I wondered the same thing? The only dick I play with is my own!
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 09:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 228You know
Dude, just want to point it out that is a Tranny.
Originally Posted by Cilantro
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 04:57 #5042Regular Member

Posts: 9Any word on this one? Looks promising
-
12-15-20 19:25 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 740Mysteri and Roommate
Had a hankering for a rough looker (I know, I'm a little f-Ed up LOL) and decided to see Mysteri because she was cheap. Before I saw Mysteri, I contacted her roommate because her meat curtains looked enticing to slide into. Mysteri was on her monthly so I decided to hold off on her until she was finished.
Her roommate is older (56), small petite, and cool. Came to their spot in Holly Hill and went to their shared room while Mysteri stayed in the living room area. Roommate gave good some and I tried all the positions I wanted which is why I like the rough looking ones, they never say no to switch-ups. Unloaded inside of her, I cleaned up and said my farewells. 50 bone expenditure.
Mysteri:
By Sunday, Mysteri was off her monthly and I wanted to slide through. She had a special for 10 off her normal rate plus she needed condoms and asked me to pick up some and she would knock another 10 off. She did not require the condoms for my date. I asked her to wear one of the crotchless bottoms she has in her pics to which she obliged. This time roommate waited in the living room while Mysteri and I snuck away.
Got to business and she took out her teeth for the BBBJ. Good technique but I moved on to the main event and ran through all the same positions I did with her roommate including standing missionary (my favorite). Filled her up, cleaned up, and said farewells. 40 for the donation. Not "amazing" but would definitely repeat.
Enjoy!
So-Crates.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/883002545152
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/160289078251
-
12-14-20 15:15 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 66Plenty
There are plenty of reviews on her and some are very recent on the forum. She clearly has an attitude but some have had good success with her it appears. Overall a good looking girl that appears to have an attitude issue but can preform rather well if comfortable. I chose to pass on her after reading the drama but she does have much interest.
Originally Posted by Pmacon2018
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 13:04 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 468Interesting
Fresh link, thanks.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 12:49 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 103Hope it helps
I do my homework. Look for reviews on USA sex guide. The advanced search has been very helpful for reviews also Look for regulars that post more frequently on STG. You can add keywords on STG like Daytona and that usually eliminates a lot of the scams. If they require a deposit up front don't do it!! 10 times out of 10 its a scam, I also google their number so I can see other adds placed with that number on other sites, here is a site where you can see some listings.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/index.php?key...ion=Daytona%2C+Florida.
P.S. Do not fall for the hotel room scam. Let me get some money for the room and ill be right back. They are always gone. This can all be avoided by following rules you make for yourself. Find a few regulars and they will take care of you properly. .
-
12-14-20 10:39 #5037Regular Member

Posts: 11Jordan
She posts in both Daytona and Deland. I contacted her both by text and cell. She did not respond to the text but did take my call. She said she did not respond to my text because of the limited information I had requested concerning services and donation. When I repeated my requests she hung up. She says outcalls only. Who would take a chance of inviting someone with such limited info into their home or paying for a room in advance of meeting her? In case anyone has please post of your experience or PM me.
-
12-14-20 09:26 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 468Stg?
Stg is so full of fakes, scammers, liars, thieves and extortionists is anyone using any other legit sites to find decent providers? I'm so done with stg, there has to be a better alternative.
-
12-14-20 09:22 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 468Make her famous
Someone should archive her if she's a thief! As good as she looks there would of been a refund coming from somewhere after only 10 min for sure.
Originally Posted by SmutFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 00:55 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 66Monday
Post #5002 is all you need.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





