Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 691 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 10357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Had a hankering for a rough looker (I know, I'm a little f-Ed up LOL) and decided to see Mysteri because she was cheap. Before I saw Mysteri, I contacted her roommate because her meat curtains looked enticing to slide into. Mysteri was on her monthly so I decided to hold off on her until she was finished.

    Her roommate is older (56), small petite, and cool. Came to their spot in Holly Hill and went to their shared room while Mysteri stayed in the living room area. Roommate gave good some and I tried all the positions I wanted which is why I like the rough looking ones, they never say no to switch-ups. Unloaded inside of her, I cleaned up and said my farewells. 50 bone expenditure.

    Mysteri:

    By Sunday, Mysteri was off her monthly and I wanted to slide through. She had a special for 10 off her normal rate plus she needed condoms and asked me to pick up some and she would knock another 10 off. She did not require the condoms for my date. I asked her to wear one of the crotchless bottoms she has in her pics to which she obliged. This time roommate waited in the living room while Mysteri and I snuck away.

    Got to business and she took out her teeth for the BBBJ. Good technique but I moved on to the main event and ran through all the same positions I did with her roommate including standing missionary (my favorite). Filled her up, cleaned up, and said farewells. 40 for the donation. Not "amazing" but would definitely repeat.

    Enjoy!

    So-Crates.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/883002545152

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/160289078251
    Mysteri has strong head game I went to see her after reading this add price was great so was service I will repeat as well haha something about the rough look no teeth gets the job done quick haha stay safe all.

  2. #5046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by TrashcanMan  [View Original Post]
    I never trust any ad without a real location.
    Location??that would be the least of the worries. LOL.

  3. #5045
    I never trust any ad without a real location.

  4. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Dude, just want to point it out that is a Tranny.
    LOL, to each their own, I wondered the same thing? The only dick I play with is my own!

  5. #5043

    You know

    Dude, just want to point it out that is a Tranny.

  6. #5042

    Any word on this one? Looks promising


  7. #5041

    Mysteri and Roommate

    Had a hankering for a rough looker (I know, I'm a little f-Ed up LOL) and decided to see Mysteri because she was cheap. Before I saw Mysteri, I contacted her roommate because her meat curtains looked enticing to slide into. Mysteri was on her monthly so I decided to hold off on her until she was finished.

    Her roommate is older (56), small petite, and cool. Came to their spot in Holly Hill and went to their shared room while Mysteri stayed in the living room area. Roommate gave good some and I tried all the positions I wanted which is why I like the rough looking ones, they never say no to switch-ups. Unloaded inside of her, I cleaned up and said my farewells. 50 bone expenditure.

    Mysteri:

    By Sunday, Mysteri was off her monthly and I wanted to slide through. She had a special for 10 off her normal rate plus she needed condoms and asked me to pick up some and she would knock another 10 off. She did not require the condoms for my date. I asked her to wear one of the crotchless bottoms she has in her pics to which she obliged. This time roommate waited in the living room while Mysteri and I snuck away.

    Got to business and she took out her teeth for the BBBJ. Good technique but I moved on to the main event and ran through all the same positions I did with her roommate including standing missionary (my favorite). Filled her up, cleaned up, and said farewells. 40 for the donation. Not "amazing" but would definitely repeat.

    Enjoy!

    So-Crates.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...o/883002545152

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/160289078251

  8. #5040

    Plenty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmacon2018  [View Original Post]
    She posts in both Daytona and Deland. I contacted her both by text and cell. She did not respond to the text but did take my call. She said she did not respond to my text because of the limited information I had requested concerning services and donation. When I repeated my requests she hung up. She says outcalls only. Who would take a chance of inviting someone with such limited info into their home or paying for a room in advance of meeting her? In case anyone has please post of your experience or PM me
    There are plenty of reviews on her and some are very recent on the forum. She clearly has an attitude but some have had good success with her it appears. Overall a good looking girl that appears to have an attitude issue but can preform rather well if comfortable. I chose to pass on her after reading the drama but she does have much interest.

  9. #5039

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    I do my homework. Look for reviews on USA sex guide. The advanced search has been very helpful for reviews also Look for regulars that post more frequently on STG. You can add keywords on STG like Daytona and that usually eliminates a lot of the scams. If they require a deposit up front don't do it!! 10 times out of 10 its a scam, I also google their number so I can see other adds placed with that number on other sites, here is a site where you can see some listings.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?key...ion=Daytona%2C+Florida.

    P.S. Do not fall for the hotel room scam. Let me get some money for the room and ill be right back. They are always gone. This can all be avoided by following rules you make for yourself. Find a few regulars and they will take care of you properly..
    Fresh link, thanks.

  10. #5038

    Hope it helps

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Stg is so full of fakes, scammers, liars, thieves and extortionists is anyone using any other legit sites to find decent providers? I'm so done with stg, there has to be a better alternative.
    I do my homework. Look for reviews on USA sex guide. The advanced search has been very helpful for reviews also Look for regulars that post more frequently on STG. You can add keywords on STG like Daytona and that usually eliminates a lot of the scams. If they require a deposit up front don't do it!! 10 times out of 10 its a scam, I also google their number so I can see other adds placed with that number on other sites, here is a site where you can see some listings.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?key...ion=Daytona%2C+Florida.

    P.S. Do not fall for the hotel room scam. Let me get some money for the room and ill be right back. They are always gone. This can all be avoided by following rules you make for yourself. Find a few regulars and they will take care of you properly. .

  11. #5037

    Jordan

    She posts in both Daytona and Deland. I contacted her both by text and cell. She did not respond to the text but did take my call. She said she did not respond to my text because of the limited information I had requested concerning services and donation. When I repeated my requests she hung up. She says outcalls only. Who would take a chance of inviting someone with such limited info into their home or paying for a room in advance of meeting her? In case anyone has please post of your experience or PM me.

  12. #5036

    Stg?

    Stg is so full of fakes, scammers, liars, thieves and extortionists is anyone using any other legit sites to find decent providers? I'm so done with stg, there has to be a better alternative.

  13. #5035

    Make her famous

    Quote Originally Posted by SmutFan  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    She's a thief and a cheater.

    Agreed for 100 roses for hh.

    After keeping the money says 100 roses are for just 10 min.

    Her room smelt like puke.

    Had another girl in the same house that kept coughing.

    I could not cum.
    Someone should archive her if she's a thief! As good as she looks there would of been a refund coming from somewhere after only 10 min for sure.

  14. #5034

    Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for this one?
    Post #5002 is all you need.

  15. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    With prices like that I would expect the visit to not take place on a bed in a garage.

    Shaggy.
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/634204303247

    She's a thief and a cheater.

    Agreed for 100 roses for hh.

    After keeping the money says 100 roses are for just 10 min.

    Her room smelt like puke.

    Had another girl in the same house that kept coughing.

    I could not cum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape