Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8720
-
12-19-20 16:01 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 159Mia
Thanks to this and report from fellow USG mongers, I saw her and I am glad I did.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
One of the best I had recently.
No demons visible.
Decent hotel north of New Haven. Not a dump.
Clean room and clean presentable physique.
Started with a BBBJ and then CFS.
Asked me if I wanted a massage.
Opted for a short one and then the session.
Sensual BBBJ and CFS.
I did not opt for any other fetish as I am a vanilla type of guy.
No negatives as far as I can see. Definitely will return.
-
12-18-20 17:38 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 85Posted this up in bridgeport but wondering if any of us in new haven ventured out for her:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...shell/35744376
-
12-18-20 11:29 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 344Thoughts on her?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/509632227510
Any knowledge? Worth the effort?
-
12-16-20 17:39 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 85See my prior review.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
All BJ's tend to be great so rarely memorable. This one was memorably poor. Not worth the visit tbh.
-
12-16-20 13:18 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 151I know. I saw her over the Summer and we actually chatted but things got messed up. Being wanting ever since.
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
Fair? Hmm. I was hoping for better because it will be more off of STG. And this Kerry sounds like bad news. I'm thinking about it.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:55 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 50Cotton Candy
BJ was fair, can't ever really get a good momentum going during FS since she's very tight. Had a threesome with her and Kerry a few weeks ago and I was cool. Currently working out of a home in east haven with Kerry, also she's put on more weight and she looks healthier.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:25 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 105Cotton candy
Service is fair. BBBJ toothy. She's been working ferry street with a handler, no she's living working in East haven with that wacko kerry. YMMV.
-
12-16-20 12:12 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 465Cotton candy
Not sure of her service but she can be found walking ferry as a SW'er.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 11:56 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 151Cotton Candy
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/777698200120
Worth the trip? I've been wanting to for a long time. Thanksnfor any advice.
-
12-15-20 11:40 #2786Regular Member

Posts: 12Beware shoreline motel
I almost got jammed up there couple years ago. Saw a provider when I was Done went outside to my car was approached by 2 Milford police. They asked what I was doing there with that girl then they questioned her. Honestly don't know how I wasn't arrested but they made the girl give back the money I gave her. They told me they know my car and to stay away from mild or they are aware of what is going on. Scared me to death now I won't even do incall or out call in Milford.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 11:26 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 607She monitors this site, it just might be her posting that.
I saw her once since it is a long drive for me, IMHO she is a great provider and I had a very good time. Money well spent.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 10:51 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 129Russian beauty
Waste of time. Do a search and see my review.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 09:13 #2783Banned Member

Posts: 1318She looks good
Anyone have history with her? Is she worth it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:52 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 142Makes sense why when I texted a month ago stating I was an AA male, she stopped texting. All the hot slores have pimps, shame.
Originally Posted by JoshN99
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:26 #2781Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone know much about this babe? Her pics are really turning me on.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/422773490230











Reply With Quote





