Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,766 to 18,780 of 37355
-
12-17-20 10:42 #18590Banned Member

Posts: 443Alex need some help
Fellas,
Reach out to Alex if you can. She could use the company. If I can, I'll try to catch up with her tonight. Sweet girl. You know the deal.
-
12-16-20 21:59 #18589Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommended
Meet the other day very nice will repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/100005874756
-
12-16-20 16:52 #18588Senior Member

Posts: 390OMG! Run! Stay Away!!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/078050581732
I made contact with this one. Staying near the diamond. I met her at 4 am and paid. 60 which was. 50 too much. This girl is crack central. Honestly, she is the type of girl you meet in back of the 7-11 and she gives you head next to the dumpster. Track lines all over her body. Open scabs. Blood stains all over the sheets. I was looking for the needle sticking out of her arm that's how bad it was. Said her name is Jenny and she usually stays in midlothian.
Of course I hit it. My dick was hard what was I supposed to do. She can take a pounding. Her pussy didn't stink like I thought it was going to, but my god my god my god. Anything else but her is a better option.
-
12-16-20 14:30 #18587Senior Member

Posts: 52Maria
[QUOTE=RappaHannock;5115846]Is there a link? I found one posted earlier on this site but it is dead./QUOTE]She doesn't have a link up.
-
12-16-20 14:16 #18586Regular Member

Posts: 20Michelle
I was planning to schedule with Michelle (second link) but saw she only has one review on TER from September and it is bad. So I pass.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 13:38 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 112Tiff and Michelle
In town for a couple more days. Any SM's have info?
Thank you in advanced:
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...mond/56849023/
Or.
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...mond/56854284/
-
12-16-20 12:54 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 98Junkie
It's all good. Experience is the best teacher. Many of us have been scammed at some point. If you say the deposit was small, most likely she was a junkie trying to get anything just to get that fix. By the looks of her ad, she looks like she has a monkey. From now on, don't send them any deposits even if it's a penny.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 11:59 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 335Redd
Has anyone seen Redd lately? I get these random texts from her from time to time that just say "available". So far I haven't been in a position to be able to do anything but I would pull the trigger if I have the opportunity. It's been years since I've seen her and was wondering if anyone had seen her recently and how did it go. She used to be one of my favorites back in the day.
-
12-16-20 11:18 #18582Senior Member

Posts: 196Lee Flower Bodywork
Gentlemen I know it has been a while since my last post. Between Covid and two surgeries; there has not been the chance to venture out. Seeking information on this one. https://chester.skipthegames.com/mas.../569475974500. Looks like a new AMP; but not sure. Has anyone seen them? If so request information on your experience. PM or DM me, please. Thanks in advance. Michigan.
-
12-16-20 10:57 #18581Senior Member

Posts: 112Good advice
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ChaserRva
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:50 #18580Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen her and yes it is Nat when I saw her. She talks a little to me and I think it was B2B massage and HJ for $.6. She let me play with those big tits and do a little roaming but that's it. That's why never returned.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:49 #18579Senior Member

Posts: 112Thank you
Thank you. Text her last night, was going to set something up for tonight.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 09:38 #18578Senior Member

Posts: 446Cherry on RubRatings?
So for $. 6 an hr all you got was a handshake??
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 07:22 #18577Regular Member

Posts: 24Lame scam
Hey fellow mongers, long time lurker new poster.
I'd advise why'all to stay away from this one:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/145002960065
Required a deposit which I know, *eye roll* but it wasn't much so I thought what the hey. Once I got there completely get ghosted. Stuck around a while to the side thinking maybe she fell back asleep but stuck around long enough to see another John come by and get stood up as well.
Happy mongering!
-
12-16-20 01:07 #18576Senior Member

Posts: 135Cherry on RubRatings
So I went and saw "Cherry" who was posting on RR recently. I'd add a link but her add appears and disappears quite regularly.
She gave an awesome massage, are&T flip, and finished the top side massage afterwards. Used every bit of the hour. Apt was really nice. Candles, music, etc. I will repeat.
Only disappointment was there was NO IOP / GFE activity, barely any talking at all. I think she used to go by "Natt" and do FS, but her "Cherry" ad clearly states "no FS", which is fine, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen her and whether she may get at least a little more into it on repeat visits.











Reply With Quote





