Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4924
-
12-16-20 09:28 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 1287Damn spell correct
Are Spa on rt 30. The letter is are like q,are, s.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 07:45 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks. Guess I'm not too old to learn.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 19:14 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 1287Its are SPA
Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 17:43 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 203Be careful
Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.
-
12-14-20 19:41 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 1287I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.
-
12-14-20 15:54 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 364Bettys on her A game!
Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.
-
12-14-20 15:53 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 86Hixson Pike Massage
I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.
-
12-14-20 13:50 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 95Ruby closed again
Tried to visit yesterday. Greeted by orange "Stop Work" notice posted by Fort O Code Enforcement. Apparently posted on 11/20. I somehow didn't get the memo. Reason given: "operating massage therapist without a state license". Dang. I know others have had mixed results but I enjoyed my previous visits.
-
12-13-20 06:08 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 95Sorry. RR = RubRatings
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMs
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 05:51 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 231RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
JaG.
-
12-12-20 22:32 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 95Chatt finally listed on RR cities page, FYI
I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.
Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.
One can dream anyway.
-Speed.
-
12-11-20 23:19 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 286Ivy Massage
Had the EXACT same experience, never came close to touching me. No repeat for me!
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 13:08 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 228Ivy Massage
Was finally able to stop by here. No extras what so ever. Not even a flip for massage. Maybe it's due to covid but highly doubt I will be back. Massage was maybe a 6/10.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 03:34 #2646Regular Member

Posts: 14Legit
I checked their ad on STG and it's mild; not suggesting extras. I've been there many times before COVID and there's never been extras.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 23:29 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 36Do you mean Ivy on Gunbarrel?
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






