Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 532 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Mollie, who used to post on Switter and lived on the Main Line and Plymouth Mtg, died on Friday. I don't have any more details at this point but since Feb she had been spiraling downward into her addiction demons. The spiral really started after she failed at 2 tries to go to rehab. I had helped get her in. She lasted less than a day both times.

    So tragic. I'm gutted. These damn drugs. I last saw her in early August (just to say hi) and she looked terrible. I stayed in touch a bit after that but I actually pulled back a few weeks ago. She's survived by her 2 kids and her mom.

    Anyway, I know some on here saw her back in 2018-19 and I occasionally get inquiries about so I wanted people to know.
    Never seen her but I know who you're talking about. I tried to connect with her but it just never happened. She always stood out to me because not too many providers in Plymouth Meeting and the ML even during the Backpage era.

    You have my condolences. People don't think we get close to these girls but we do and it's shocking and sad when a woman dies so young with a full life to live still ahead of her, especially since most of them are mothers to children who need them.

    It's just really sad times now. With the backpage era over, all the untimely deaths, and now covid19 scaring all but the most hardcore drug addicted from working there really isn't any point in going out anymore, at least for now. I follow 3 different states on this forum and guys are all saying the same things and having the same problems.

    Again, you have my condolences. Hopefully she's in a better place.

  2. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    Was it Ms. Molly? Almost sounds like it. Blonde hair? She started in SJ then moved to West Philly so perhaps she was out on Main Line and Plymouth Meeting.
    The pic you posted is Miss Molly who was from the Backpage era.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-molly...delphia-297104

    I seen her once in University City like 4 years ago. She looked exactly like her pictures and I had a good time. I believe she was dating another female who was a simi escort / adult entertainer who died suddenly and when that happened that's when Ms Molly moved back to Jersey and retired / faded away.

  3. #3502
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    There was a very pretty dark-haired one in SJ.
    Sadly, she also passed away a few months ago.

  4. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Mollie, who used to post on Switter and lived on the Main Line and Plymouth Mtg, died on Friday. I don't have any more details at this point but since Feb she had been spiraling downward into her addiction demons. The spiral really started after she failed at 2 tries to go to rehab. I had helped get her in. She lasted less than a day both times.

    So tragic. I'm gutted. These damn drugs. I last saw her in early August (just to say hi) and she looked terrible. I stayed in touch a bit after that but I actually pulled back a few weeks ago. She's survived by her 2 kids and her mom.

    Anyway, I know some on here saw her back in 2018-19 and I occasionally get inquiries about so I wanted people to know.
    That sucks. She was a really sweet person. RIP.

  5. #3500

    90 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    Was it Ms. Molly? Almost sounds like it. Blonde hair? She started in SJ then moved to West Philly so perhaps she was out on Main Line and Plymouth Meeting.
    I said she was 90 lbs. That chick's ass alone looks like it weighs 30. And not in South Jersey. Again, ffs.

  6. #3499

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Spinner. Tattoos. Smoker. Maybe 90 lbs, 5'2". Natural C's. Was on Main Line and Plymouth Meeting. Advertised on Switter.
    Was it Ms. Molly? Almost sounds like it. Blonde hair? She started in SJ then moved to West Philly so perhaps she was out on Main Line and Plymouth Meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-11-28-09-23-19.jpg‎  

  7. #3498

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    There have been a couple of different Molly's around here. Which one are you referring to? There was a very pretty dark-haired one in SJ. Another cute blonde named Ms. Molly who was around for a while. What is her physical description?
    Spinner. Tattoos. Smoker. Maybe 90 lbs, 5'2". Natural C's. Was on Main Line and Plymouth Meeting. Advertised on Switter.

  8. #3497

    Which Molly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Mollie, who used to post on Switter and lived on the Main Line and Plymouth Mtg, died on Friday. I don't have any more details at this point but since Feb she had been spiraling downward into her addiction demons. The spiral really started after she failed at 2 tries to go to rehab. I had helped get her in. She lasted less than a day both times.

    So tragic. I'm gutted. These damn drugs. I last saw her in early August (just to say hi) and she looked terrible. I stayed in touch a bit after that but I actually pulled back a few weeks ago. She's survived by her 2 kids and her mom.

    Anyway, I know some on here saw her back in 2018-19 and I occasionally get inquiries about so I wanted people to know.
    There have been a couple of different Molly's around here. Which one are you referring to? There was a very pretty dark-haired one in SJ. Another cute blonde named Ms. Molly who was around for a while. What is her physical description?

  9. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Mollie, who used to post on Switter and lived on the Main Line and Plymouth Mtg, died on Friday. I don't have any more details at this point but since Feb she had been spiraling downward into her addiction demons. The spiral really started after she failed at 2 tries to go to rehab. I had helped get her in. She lasted less than a day both times.

    So tragic. I'm gutted. These damn drugs. I last saw her in early August (just to say hi) and she looked terrible. I stayed in touch a bit after that but I actually pulled back a few weeks ago. She's survived by her 2 kids and her mom.

    Anyway, I know some on here saw her back in 2018-19 and I occasionally get inquiries about so I wanted people to know.
    I never met her but RIP. Sadly most of these girls will eventually end up with the same demise. Two kids too, damn that's horrible.

  10. #3495

    Mollie / Mollz RIP

    I just found out that Mollie, who used to post on Switter and lived on the Main Line and Plymouth Mtg, died on Friday. I don't have any more details at this point but since Feb she had been spiraling downward into her addiction demons. The spiral really started after she failed at 2 tries to go to rehab. I had helped get her in. She lasted less than a day both times.

    So tragic. I'm gutted. These damn drugs. I last saw her in early August (just to say hi) and she looked terrible. I stayed in touch a bit after that but I actually pulled back a few weeks ago. She's survived by her 2 kids and her mom.

    Anyway, I know some on here saw her back in 2018-19 and I occasionally get inquiries about so I wanted people to know.

  11. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    This was in the Lancaster section of Megapersonals so I'm just posting it here for comedic purposes. I mean, maybe there's some niche fetish out there about getting your dick chopped off but I'd say hard pass.
    Oh hell no! LOL.

  12. #3493

    Hard pass

    This was in the Lancaster section of Megapersonals so I'm just posting it here for comedic purposes. I mean, maybe there's some niche fetish out there about getting your dick chopped off but I'd say hard pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7BE58BD1-DF28-43B6-9250-4927B675B8C6.jpg‎  

  13. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Sounds like she's with a agency. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/359750854702
    She's talked about on here a few pages back. Poster said he had just an ok time. She's real and friendly. She has no incall and she has a strict screening process.

  14. #3491
    Any intel on this one? Sounds like she's with a agency. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/359750854702

  15. #3490

    (q)

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    The top link is Olive / Penelope. She's hella cute and very chill but ungodly difficult to schedule. I'd also guess she has the same issue as a lot of girls that do this work. GL stay safe.
    Is this the same one that is from the Rio Grand / WW / AC area?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape