Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 37366
-
12-15-20 17:06 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 1084One thing I like about her is she didn't mind introducing me to a few of her friends in the past. Once she wasn't in the area I was and she sent me to an awesome UTR. Will agree that she has some bad days, but for me she's had a lot of good days.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:37 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 192Kat
I think she is pretty good. She remembers me and what I like. I have seen her on good days and bad. On a good day she is really good. On a bad day, I'm still getting a piece of a $$.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:07 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 1333Maria STG 804-xxx-1022
Is this Maria BTF?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/543289355728
-
12-15-20 15:33 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 56Is there a link? I found one posted earlier on this site but it is dead.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 15:24 #18567Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this the Maria of which you speak?
[QUOTE=JohnnyHead;5115197]I think Maria was simply born to fuck.[/QUOTEhttps://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091
-
12-15-20 12:38 #18566Regular Member

Posts: 16Maria
Can't find her latest ad for the life of me so I can't be sure I've got the right number for her if someone is able to assist.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 09:14 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Have to agree with you 100%.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 07:41 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 438Maria
I think Maria was simply born to fuck.
-
12-15-20 07:01 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 1333Focus
I doubt she'd have the knowledge to do that on purpose. Focus on the important part, she has a photo of her licking her own toe. That means several things, her feet are clean for our brethren that like shrimping, she's flexible, and she likes to put dirty dicks in her mouth.
Originally Posted by RappaHannock
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:24 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 580Kat
She's certified batshit, I seen her about two years ago and it was a train wreck. She was out of it the entire dream. It was probably the worst dream I've ever had.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:59 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 56You do have to wonder about someone who puts all of their pics in their ad sideways. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:52 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 1449Think I saw her awhile ago at the hooters spot. Wasn't bad but don't think I went back for seconds.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:42 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks I've always wanted to give her a try but never pulled the trigger. I will now.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 15:19 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 163Kiwi
Thanks. I called her and texted her many times & probably she red flagged me LOL.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:29 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 630Kiwi
I would consider her a bbw. About 5"6 without heals. She quoted me Qv 100, hhr 160 and hr 300. I found her to be attractive with a cute face. My communication with her was all text but I do know she puts the phone away during the session. Easy to talk to and does get into the session. I selfishly hope we get a foot of snow this week and she has to stay here longer.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





