Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 37366
-
12-15-20 15:24 #18571Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this the Maria of which you speak?
[QUOTE=JohnnyHead;5115197]I think Maria was simply born to fuck.[/QUOTEhttps://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091
-
12-15-20 12:38 #18570Regular Member

Posts: 16Maria
Can't find her latest ad for the life of me so I can't be sure I've got the right number for her if someone is able to assist.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 09:14 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Have to agree with you 100%.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 07:41 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 438Maria
I think Maria was simply born to fuck.
-
12-15-20 07:01 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 1333Focus
I doubt she'd have the knowledge to do that on purpose. Focus on the important part, she has a photo of her licking her own toe. That means several things, her feet are clean for our brethren that like shrimping, she's flexible, and she likes to put dirty dicks in her mouth.
Originally Posted by RappaHannock
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:24 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 580Kat
She's certified batshit, I seen her about two years ago and it was a train wreck. She was out of it the entire dream. It was probably the worst dream I've ever had.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:59 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 56You do have to wonder about someone who puts all of their pics in their ad sideways. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:52 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 1449Think I saw her awhile ago at the hooters spot. Wasn't bad but don't think I went back for seconds.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:42 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks I've always wanted to give her a try but never pulled the trigger. I will now.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 15:19 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 163Kiwi
Thanks. I called her and texted her many times & probably she red flagged me LOL.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:29 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 630Kiwi
I would consider her a bbw. About 5"6 without heals. She quoted me Qv 100, hhr 160 and hr 300. I found her to be attractive with a cute face. My communication with her was all text but I do know she puts the phone away during the session. Easy to talk to and does get into the session. I selfishly hope we get a foot of snow this week and she has to stay here longer.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 13:58 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 33Kat
She's been reviewed here many times, but disappeared for a while, so I thought I'd toss up a quick report about Kat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/345692059430
I stopped by for a HH last week, since I found myself literally 5 min from her location with some free time. Decent hotel, not a no-tell. Setup was quick via text. She seemed a little out-of-it. Took 5 minutes trying to figure out how to turn on the tv. Didn't have a cover, so I had to run back down to the car to get one. But once things got started, the dream was solid. Decent uncovered mic skills, unrushed K9 to finish. Body is no means tight, but nice view from behind nonetheless. The thing is, I find her genuinely quite pretty, which I can't say about every RVA provider I've visited. Just the right amount of moaning with no over-the-top theatrics. And just one brief non-verbal "get it over with already" hand-gesture that I don't think I was supposed to notice, and actually struck me as kind of funny in the moment.
Honestly the visit was disorganised enough that I probably could have just left without dropping the donation, but she thanked me for NOT "forgetting", so hopefully I racked up some goodwill for the future. I will probably repeat.
-
12-14-20 11:25 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 163Kiwi
What was her donation? Was she good looking / bbw? From photos she looks bbw. I called her couple of times, she did not respond.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 11:04 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 376Pebbles
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/493785990852
This one is in my top 5 atf's I had another visit with her this morning and it was good as always. She isn't GFE and everything is covered which I'm ok with. I've been seeing her for a little over a year and for what some of these chicks are charging, pebbles is a great. What you see in the pics is what you get.
-
12-14-20 09:37 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 66What was her donation.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






