Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 975 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4631

    Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by SrDick  [View Original Post]
    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...e/757976048869

    Has anyone tried her yet. Have had a few texts trying to set up for this weekend and toftt if not. Thanks in advance.
    Took the plunge a few weeks ago. Pics are her, a little more glamorous than reality. She was accommodating pretty good bbjcim. Single mom, trying to make ends meet. In my old age, I need to feel the chemistry and it wasn't there. I won't repeat but, I think she might fit some of your tastes. YMMV. Greek is also an option. She was nice.

  2. #4630
    Quote Originally Posted by TDisregard  [View Original Post]
    I got played hard by Ashley last week, and I should have known better since it wasn't the first time it's happened with her. I texted her in the am and she replied right away with a pic. We continued to text and things felt legit this time, so we set a time I headed to her location. About 15 minutes away (on a 45-minute drive) she texts with a location change (red flag #1). I still had my optimism boner raging, so I rerouted and headed to the second location which is about 15 minutes from the first. I arrive at the second location and waited for about 10 minutes and she calls with: "I'm sooooooo sorry baby but I am actually going to location 3 now" . Ugh, apparently there was some car issues and drama (always) and location 2 was too far. So. Stupid me and my stupid boner head across town to location 3. I arrive after about 10 minutes and she texts me that she will be there in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later she finally calls: "Baby I'm sooooo sorry but I promise I'm going to take care of you today and give you a discount for putting up with me. But we need to head back to location #2 again. I found another ride and I like that location way better and I'll make it up to you I promise blah blah blah. " Of course, she gave me just enough in that phone call to keep the blood flowing to Mr. Optimist, so here we go again, back to location 2. On my way there she calls to tell me she is checking in and will text me soon with the room #. I arrive in the parking lot and wait, and wait, and wait. Ghost mode engaged. Not returning my texts, not answering my calls. After 20 minutes I'm 99.9% sure I saw her walk out of the lobby and get into a crappy car with a dude and drive away. I looked down and my idiot optimist boner was completely deflated, the blood had returned to my brain and I got on the road toward home. All the way cursing myself for being so dumb. I sent her one more text saying thanks for nothing and what was the point of leading me along for over an hour. THEN SHE ACTUALLY CALLS ME. "baby I'm sorry, they wouldn't accept my CC. My I'd was expired. Blah blah blah. I couldn't check in I'm sorry. " I was like well just tell me that instead of letting me sit there all damn afternoon. She was like ok I'm sorry can you come back. ? I seriously thought about it for a micro second as the blood was rushing out of my brain, but I luckily snapped out of it, hung up, and kept on heading for home.
    Same happens to me your not the only one I'm what her deal is.

  3. #4629

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoCc  [View Original Post]
    A simple push of the SEARCH button with "Kayla" inserted would have given you 9 responses. In a nutshell, avoid.

  4. #4628

    Lucked out

    I've been trying to reach this one for over a week and whenever I call the phone replies that the line has been disconnected. Lucky for me after reading this. Saw a positive review for her earlier this month and have been itching to see her. Well no more. Thanks for the warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDisregard  [View Original Post]
    I got played hard by Ashley last week, and I should have known better since it wasn't the first time it's happened with her. I texted her in the am and she replied right away with a pic. We continued to text and things felt legit this time, so we set a time I headed to her location. About 15 minutes away (on a 45-minute drive) she texts with a location change (red flag #1). I still had my optimism boner raging, so I rerouted and headed to the second location which is about 15 minutes from the first. I arrive at the second location and waited for about 10 minutes and she calls with: "I'm sooooooo sorry baby but I am actually going to location 3 now" . Ugh, apparently there was some car issues and drama (always) and location 2 was too far. So. Stupid me and my stupid boner head across town to location 3. I arrive after about 10 minutes and she texts me that she will be there in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later she finally calls: "Baby I'm sooooo sorry but I promise I'm going to take care of you today and give you a discount for putting up with me. But we need to head back to location #2 again. I found another ride and I like that location way better and I'll make it up to you I promise blah blah blah. " Of course, she gave me just enough in that phone call to keep the blood flowing to Mr. Optimist, so here we go again, back to location 2. On my way there she calls to tell me she is checking in and will text me soon with the room #. I arrive in the parking lot and wait, and wait, and wait. Ghost mode engaged. Not returning my texts, not answering my calls. After 20 minutes I'm 99.9% sure I saw her walk out of the lobby and get into a crappy car with a dude and drive away. I looked down and my idiot optimist boner was completely deflated, the blood had returned to my brain and I got on the road toward home. All the way cursing myself for being so dumb. I sent her one more text saying thanks for nothing and what was the point of leading me along for over an hour. THEN SHE ACTUALLY CALLS ME. "baby I'm sorry, they wouldn't accept my CC. My I'd was expired. Blah blah blah. I couldn't check in I'm sorry. " I was like well just tell me that instead of letting me sit there all damn afternoon. She was like ok I'm sorry can you come back. ? I seriously thought about it for a micro second as the blood was rushing out of my brain, but I luckily snapped out of it, hung up, and kept on heading for home.

    Has anyone actually met her? I fear that my pathetic need for a hot girl to touch my wiener will lead me back down this rabbit hole again.

  5. #4627

    Never underestimate the blind optimism of a dude with a boner.

    I got played hard by Ashley last week, and I should have known better since it wasn't the first time it's happened with her. I texted her in the am and she replied right away with a pic. We continued to text and things felt legit this time, so we set a time I headed to her location. About 15 minutes away (on a 45-minute drive) she texts with a location change (red flag #1). I still had my optimism boner raging, so I rerouted and headed to the second location which is about 15 minutes from the first. I arrive at the second location and waited for about 10 minutes and she calls with: "I'm sooooooo sorry baby but I am actually going to location 3 now" . Ugh, apparently there was some car issues and drama (always) and location 2 was too far. So. Stupid me and my stupid boner head across town to location 3. I arrive after about 10 minutes and she texts me that she will be there in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later she finally calls: "Baby I'm sooooo sorry but I promise I'm going to take care of you today and give you a discount for putting up with me. But we need to head back to location #2 again. I found another ride and I like that location way better and I'll make it up to you I promise blah blah blah. " Of course, she gave me just enough in that phone call to keep the blood flowing to Mr. Optimist, so here we go again, back to location 2. On my way there she calls to tell me she is checking in and will text me soon with the room #. I arrive in the parking lot and wait, and wait, and wait. Ghost mode engaged. Not returning my texts, not answering my calls. After 20 minutes I'm 99.9% sure I saw her walk out of the lobby and get into a crappy car with a dude and drive away. I looked down and my idiot optimist boner was completely deflated, the blood had returned to my brain and I got on the road toward home. All the way cursing myself for being so dumb. I sent her one more text saying thanks for nothing and what was the point of leading me along for over an hour. THEN SHE ACTUALLY CALLS ME. "baby I'm sorry, they wouldn't accept my CC. My I'd was expired. Blah blah blah. I couldn't check in I'm sorry. " I was like well just tell me that instead of letting me sit there all damn afternoon. She was like ok I'm sorry can you come back. ? I seriously thought about it for a micro second as the blood was rushing out of my brain, but I luckily snapped out of it, hung up, and kept on heading for home.

    Has anyone actually met her? I fear that my pathetic need for a hot girl to touch my wiener will lead me back down this rabbit hole again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7c1d0a1d64c64861e37cf3e221f78e4ee4af8785-1.jpg‎  

  6. #4626

    Kayla

    I would like to know if someone meet before this girl.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/394116605038
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 765A634C-AD51-4462-9E86-BB1323CFDE85.jpg‎  

  7. #4625

  8. #4624

    Ramsey

    Luck of the draw with this place. They don't give a work schedule here so I drew a terrible one. Younger Cuban girl with man mades. She's very pretty but her attitude and drive is awful. I'd complain to mama-san but I don't want it to be taken the wrong way and get banned from one of the decent places in the area. They have a sister location in cape and a competitor in cape as well. Recently been seeing a a nice Colombian mix with naturals at the competitor treats me a whole lot better. -asap out.

  9. #4623

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Been with her when she was away a while and finally came back. Fun Fun girl and very good BBBJ cfs but she is a welcoming addition to what's around. Always on Thick's speed dial. Have fun may man and let us know. Merry Christmas.
    Hot Puerto Rican woman. Thick but not sloppy squeaky clean if you enjoy daty, Great head game, knows how to fuck. Nasty talk and loves eye contact.

    Highly recommended, will go back for seconds. Absolutely no rush.

    Enjoy fellas.

  10. #4622

    Visiting Ft Myers Beach

    Gentlemen. I am senior member visiting Ft Myers Beach. If you could recommend a few girls I could enjoy the hobby with while visiting it would be appreciated.

  11. #4621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I leave the board for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. WTF. LOL
    Well I'm pretty sure she won't be back to work at her former job anytime soon, and she looks nothing like she did before. The pic is from her ad on STG publicly posted and she's been talked about on her before about working at her former job, so I didn't think it was a big deal, everyone knew already anyway, but yea I can see how if it were someone trying to stay UTR I would've fucked up big time but fortunately she isn't she's posting all over with her face pics and all to be recognised.

  12. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures really her and up to date?
    100%. She looks exactly like her pics.

  13. #4619

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think she goes by Summer. Another SR. Member referred her to me via DM a few months ago but we could never connect. He gave a strong favorable rec so not sure what the truth is on this one. Things certainly can go south in a hurry so who knows.
    My buddy gave her a decent review. He thought she looks just like her pics. The service was just meh and she does appear to have a significant drug problem which is why he hasn't repeated.

  14. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.
    Merry Christmas to you too Thick and thanks for your great contributions on here.

  15. #4617

    Yo dog

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    Are her pictures really her and up to date?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape