Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 975 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4601

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    When a veteran says a girl is a disaster then someone with exactly 2 original posts says she's an all time great I tend to believe the veteran.
    Senior members with cred are to be believed.

    Looking at the pictures, I think I would be crushed to death in a body slide, LOL.

    Play safe.

    HG2.

  2. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/034327733310

    So I have seen good reports about her here. I have a visit with her set up this weekend and am anticipating an awesome session. Just wondering why with what I have read is her donation rate what it is (a bit lower than most) is there something I missed or is she on point.
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.

  3. #4599

    Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her myself, only txt several times tentative to a meetup. She has good reviews here and also on them. Search for Fire.
    Had a meet setup for a following day a couple weeks ago. Get to her area next day and ghost. Get a text 3 days later saying I'm available today. Good luck brother. Let us know how it goes.

  4. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by SrDick  [View Original Post]
    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...e/757976048869

    Has anyone tried her yet. Have had a few texts trying to set up for this weekend and toftt if not. Thanks in advance.
    Never seen her myself, only txt several times tentative to a meetup. She has good reviews here and also on them. Search for Fire.

  5. #4597
    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...e/757976048869

    Has anyone tried her yet. Have had a few texts trying to set up for this weekend and toftt if not. Thanks in advance.

  6. #4596

    Roxanne info please

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/034327733310

    So I have seen good reports about her here. I have a visit with her set up this weekend and am anticipating an awesome session. Just wondering why with what I have read is her donation rate what it is (a bit lower than most) is there something I missed or is she on point.

  7. #4595

    Crazy alert. Saylor Rae

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...8258.htm?cat=1

    I saw the ad and thought she was worth a call. I Googled the number and little to no info on her. Shot her a text telling her that, even though she doesn't like text messages, I thought her pics were great and I asked her if she had any reviews she could guide me to. I also requested a face pic since hers were blurred. Her response was a slew text messages telling me she hated guys like me and telling me providers hate reviews. She continued with a rash of personal attacks, mind you we have never met. LOL. She continued to tell me that I was an a $$hole for even asking for the reviews let alone wanting to see her face. I responded by stating that my experience has been that usually only providers who are substandard in performance or looks dislike reviews. You could imagine her response. LOL. Now the messages have descended into claims that she is telling all providers to blacklist me. I am smart enough to maintain a very high degree of separation between the hobby and my real life so I am not worried but I did want to get this out there since she is supposedly "verified" on that site and they may give some a level of comfort. If anyone has seen her I am curious if she is worth the time and perhaps I caught her on a bad day.

  8. #4594

    Posting personal info???

    I leave the board for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. WTF. LOL!

  9. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    Drove 45 minutes to Bonita Needing to be back in Cape in 2 hours. Had comms up till the time I tell her I'm outside her really decent hotel then she goes silent. I called and texted, waited 15 minutes and left. Of course driving back she gives the "my phone broke" excuse but it was too late. I'll never schedule anything after these stupid twats again. I should have given her more time but I just ran out of it, as well as patience.
    Text her and she will send a face pic. She has been around for quite a while. Doing doubles with Rainy? I believe is her name. The older red head. I have them on my list and am hoping for better luck connecting than you had. I will report back once the mission is completed!

  10. #4592

    Fabulous Fiona

    She will steal your eye teeth if she gets a chance. Don't be naïve about her. She is a thief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4692  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I appreciate the help and will let everyone know how it goes once I see her.

  11. #4591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

    I'm actually shocked you did this, you gave her real name, a picture, and the name of her real job. Seriously, how fucking stupid are you?

    If anybody knows this guy in the real world please post his name, and a link to the company he works for. If you know his bosses name and phone number maybe you could add that as well.

    OK, you can't really do that but now do you get the fucking point? Her real name, her picture and her real job!

    A2

  12. #4590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tatianna's post on Sunday and was excited that she offered Nuru. I texted her and we worked out a time to meet. The minute she opened the door I knew I made the right decision. She looked amazing. She had amazing tits and a beautiful ass. Her smile and manner made me feel very relaxed. Off we went to the shower where the fun began. It was an amazing experience but this was just the appetizer. She then lead me to an actual Nuru ring where she proceeded to rub her entire body over me. The warm gel and her amazing body had me at attention in no time. She enjoys what she does and makes you feel like a King. When I could not stand any more teasing we finished with amazing full service. We then showered up and finished with a good bye. She is a real gem and one not to miss. I have been looking for a Nuru experience and glad she came for a visit. She said she will be travelling to Naples next. She offers other massage options but I am really glad I picked Nuru. Make time to see her. It is a great fantasy experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2010991
    When a veteran says a girl is a disaster then someone with exactly 2 original posts says she's an all time great I tend to believe the veteran.

  13. #4589

    First Nuru Experience

    I saw Tatianna's post on Sunday and was excited that she offered Nuru. I texted her and we worked out a time to meet. The minute she opened the door I knew I made the right decision. She looked amazing. She had amazing tits and a beautiful ass. Her smile and manner made me feel very relaxed. Off we went to the shower where the fun began. It was an amazing experience but this was just the appetizer. She then lead me to an actual Nuru ring where she proceeded to rub her entire body over me. The warm gel and her amazing body had me at attention in no time. She enjoys what she does and makes you feel like a King. When I could not stand any more teasing we finished with amazing full service. We then showered up and finished with a good bye. She is a real gem and one not to miss. I have been looking for a Nuru experience and glad she came for a visit. She said she will be travelling to Naples next. She offers other massage options but I am really glad I picked Nuru. Make time to see her. It is a great fantasy experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2010991

  14. #4588
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #4587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Made a huge mistake of not having a lot of extra time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...g/820513950420

    She's in Bonita she says. How's her face?
    Drove 45 minutes to Bonita Needing to be back in Cape in 2 hours. Had comms up till the time I tell her I'm outside her really decent hotel then she goes silent. I called and texted, waited 15 minutes and left. Of course driving back she gives the "my phone broke" excuse but it was too late. I'll never schedule anything after these stupid twats again. I should have given her more time but I just ran out of it, as well as patience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape