Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10391
-
12-16-20 21:35 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 50Another scam waste of time
They really have no shame. I hope karma gets them.
Avoid this liar emmebaby_.
-
12-16-20 18:02 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nice girl. Tara101 theresa
Wow love her look. Sad that she was firm on the condom.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:30 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 1209More GPS
Diamondlove26, $800 per meet, no guarantee of 'intimacy'.
Next.
https://www.seeking.com/member/999c5...e-da5a862e1e6b
-
12-15-20 18:37 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jennafox808
I actually got the same feeling from her. Very open. Very direct. Very ready to meet. And extremely low prices for her looks. I am sure she is a rob. I have her on the back burner and have not contacted her back. But do not get a good feeling on this one. Not sure how I will proceed.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 17:25 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 338She flat out contacted me asking $150 for a car date. I didn't respond as that's WAAAY to pro ish acting. I've got a feeling and I could be wrong she has a lot going on and might also be a rob. Again I can't confirm anything just my gut feeling.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 12:42 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 1209Nice girl. Tara101 theresa
https://www.seeking.com/member/aaeae...5-20e416c4749e
Cuter than pics, seems like a really nice girl. We met for coffee and actually had a great conversation but condom use was a deal breaker. She's def got a black girl ass but I don't mind a reasonable amount of curves and I've got a thing for chocolate.
-
12-15-20 12:38 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 2939Semi pro offered me an hourly rate.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 12:12 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 2184Exactly
Too many 1 day old profiles. Not good for my libido. I have stopped reaching out and ignoring when they contact me.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 02:42 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 135True. New sucker everyday.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
One behavior that always makes me laugh is the message and block in 30 minutes. Like they phish for prey and if you don't bite they quickly block.
-
12-14-20 21:58 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 179Wants money up front.
They only do it because some knucklehead did it for them in the past. Lots of dumb guys out there.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 21:13 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah. Scammers are flooding in. I've started always looking at account creation date. If it isn't at least a month old, I don't even give it any time.
Originally Posted by Latinxi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:41 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 50That's a really well documented scam to get guys to buy pizza and it's probably for a bunch of frat boys using their girlfriends pics.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 20:00 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 1544Pizza! Someone contacted me and said they wanted pizza that night and asked if I could I pay for it. Not even a fucking hello. Some people have a lot of nerve.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 18:40 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 50Clear scammer on SA
Wants money up front for gas money.
254-xxx-3387.
Hate these obvious scammers but glad to not waste even 1 $ on them.
-
12-14-20 17:51 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 1544Now, you know trans can be someone that had a sex change, right? I simply got the feeling it was a man who wants to be a woman. Even the name "Messy *****" reeks of it.
Originally Posted by JpLouis1313
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





